Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Did you see something a comment on TikTok? 

Don't agree. An insurgency is hard to put out. And looks like it is their core force. Notice no Russian aircraft attacking them? Cuz Wagner was given operational control of them. 

That’s because I don’t think anyone knew the scope of what’s happening or what even is going on. Seems like a pretty confusing situation over there. I imagine this gets worked out soon and Wagner stands down. Because if it gets any bigger they’ll be snuffed out.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That’s because I don’t think anyone knew the scope of what’s happening or what even is going on. Seems like a pretty confusing situation over there. I imagine this gets worked out soon and Wagner stands down. Because if it gets any bigger they’ll be snuffed out.

The military should have already moved against them.  They are spitting distance to Mariupol in Ukraine, and a shitload of Russian forces are in that area, plus Rostov on Don is a Russian military/logistics hub.

There's video of Russian civilian police standing aside and doing nothing.

And there's no Russian airpower in sight (outside of the downed helicopter or two).

Some Russian officers should have already been ordered to move against it, and Russian helicopters should have been contesting Wagner the whole way to Rostov on Don.

It's not time to play Swan Lake on Russian state TV just yet, but Russia is losing control of this really fucking fast.

• Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah.  Even if they aren't directly putting on Wagner armbands or whatever, if they aren't firing a shot, as far as the folks in Moscow are concerned, they are a part of the coup.

And things are spreading - if this is true, it means that another oblast is being contested, and this one is bordering Rostov and Belgorod. More importantly, it's on the way to Moscow from Rostov.

Uh, Voronezh is more than 350 miles north of Rostov. That was really quick or they're everywhere.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://twitter.com/albafella1/status/1672443116744310785?t=NPTKdiLJRkQf-JZ2MBSlDA&s=19 

Unidentified people in camouflage cordoned off not only the headquarters of the Southern Military District in Rostov, but also the buildings of the head office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the FSB department, the administration of Rostov and one of the police departments, reports the local publication 161ru

The sources write that at present the building of the headquarters of the Southern Military District has been captured by the "Wagners"

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Igor is sketchy but if true…

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Former CIA station chief in Moscow came on and basically said what we’ve been saying…”it’s possible he has the support of the right people to make this happen.”

This is where the misinformation can come into play - this guy is reporting it as well

In this case, misinformation isn't going to hurt the West/Ukraine, but it could make Putin and others paranoid as hell to think that they are losing control of the military.  Putin has a "National Guard" (not like our Army National Guard, but a group that reports directly to him, in charge of protecting the Russian government) but some were deployed to Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 3

i could see him taking up settlement in Rostov, and then calling for complete removal of troops from UKR. he’ll get an idea of how many he has on his side….get the chechnyans on board and make his way to Moscow.   UKR would be wise to hold lines and buckle down for 24 hours. 

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

FWIW the “experts” on CNN also agree with Helobious and don’t see this working out well for Wagner (with some slight hedging).

Have we double-checked these peoples’ opinions on ukraines chances of halting or repelling a Russian invasion 15 months ago?

40 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Lol. You’re right. That small group of hired convicts is going to overthrow the Russian government and definitely defeat a military 10x their size

I'd like to point out that we are at month 17 of a 3-day special military operation by a country that invaded another country a third its size in terms of population.

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

2 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

i could see him taking up settlement in Rostov, and then calling for complete removal of troops from UKR. he’ll get an idea of how many he has on his side….get the chechnyans on board and make his way to Moscow. 

He doesn't even have to get the Chechens on his side, all they have to do is announce they are pulling out of Ukraine and that Chechnya is going independent.

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Is there an O/U on how long this “coup” lasts? I don’t give them 4 hours before the Wagner folks are slaughtered. I bet it’s just a small number participating anyway. No way are they all on board

If this is anything like your baseball predictions, I need to bet the farm on Wagner.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Voronezh is about 7 hours away from Rostov-on-the-don using the M4 road (assuming they move as fast as cars and have enough dimes for all the tolls). I'm guessing that Shoigu/Gerasimov will try to pull together a blocking unit to hinder any rapid advancement. Voronezh is about 6 hours from Moscow so it is almost directly the midpoint to Moscow. Putin absolutely has to avoid any type of rebel force accumulating in the Moscow outskirts otherwise any last shred of credibility with the populace will be stripped away on the Kremlin's doorsteps. 

Are there any other type of logistic hubs/airfields/etc that may be useful to Mr. Priggy? I'm also assuming that he has preparing at least for some of these once he got the orders to leave Bakhmut. They have had a little bit of time to regroup and refit, especially once MoD made the announcement about the July deadline. Not sure how long they can hold out with current supplies but I'm also sure they can manage to liberate a few supplies, toilets and toiletries to keep them in the lifestyle that they are used to.

image.thumb.png.01d1f7f2326a5932cfc9b0ebae8796c0.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Dunno. But Lukashenko (or maybe just his family) might be running for the hills.

This kind of shit can happen spectacularly fast, and if this is true I wouldn't be totally shocked.  If Russia starts moving troops around it wouldn't shock me if the Georgians are the first to make a move to reclaim theirs.  Get ready, this is going to be wild.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Source: Some people in the Kremlin, from the presidential administration, are finding out about a possible emergency relocation. One of the few available destinations is Uruguay".

I googled your post and found this from a tweet at 530P today

So putin had a jump on the gun, it would appear

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Ya notice how the Wagnerites are getting in position?

Notice how the civilians are not?

Either this is staged, or those civilians are really fucking stupid.

They’re Russians, bro.  They probably all feel they’d be better off dead anyway.  

• Hook 'Em 1