Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

So I guess that's not suitable for the Crimean bridge

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

I wonder what sort of kinetic damage you could do with it?

Sevastopol could be in play - imagine what ATACAMS could shred in the naval shipyards.  I maybe reading the map wrong though.

17 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Not going to lie, kind of like seeing the Russian civilians get nervous.

• Hook 'Em 5

19 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Might be able to add another flag officer to the list.  We haven't lost an admiral since WW2 I don't think.  

Reddit killed the thread because its not a credible or verifiable source at this time.

that being said, I cant figure out if Sokolov's a lesser admiral (i.e. not a full 4 stars) or not. 

I would assume that commanding an entire Fleet covering one of the 4 bodies of water that Russia can sail out of would warrant him being a full admiral.  Wih the US, every Fleet commander is a a 4 star. But his wiki page just keeps talking about him being the commander or vice commander of multiple operations.

so IF, mega IF at this point, IF they got him, he might be the highest ranking Russian killed.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Reddit killed the thread because its not a credible or verifiable source at this time.

that being said, I cant figure out if Sokolov's a lesser admiral (i.e. not a full 4 stars) or not. 

I would assume that commanding an entire Fleet covering one of the 4 bodies of water that Russia can sail out of would warrant him being a full admiral.  Wih the US, every Fleet commander is a a 4 star. But his wiki page just keeps talking about him being the commander or vice commander of multiple operations.

so IF, mega IF at this point, IF they got him, he might be the highest ranking Russian killed.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

@atomheartbevo  Sorry for the late delay concerning information about the Ukraine hits in Sudan. Contacts are saying look north. Egypt does not like the RSF and they need the grain. Watch for similar hits in other places. Sorry no more specifics, but it makes sense. 

Pointed out that the Government of Sudan is about to hammer the RSF across the nation. Watch Chad. I will post more in the Global Spring thread as I see what's going on. 

Are they planning on using the sharks some more?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

A flying Ford Taurus would fuck some shit up.

5 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Loaded with about 4k lbs of air burst explosives and dropped from a B-52.  Could really push things over the edge for Ukraine.  

Ya gotta watch out for the counter to dropping a car, though...

harry potter tree GIF

2 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Might be able to add another flag officer to the list.  We haven't lost an admiral since WW2 I don't think.  

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

omega "I really fucking hate my boss for not paying me" moment. 

Fucker ain't paying me, I will show them, i'm gonna guide a fucking missile up his ass.

Beautiful thing is that it maybe Ukrainian partisans, but if they get that story going around Russian social media, the FSB will be losing their shit and chasing ghosts/punishing suspected officers (stripping their ranks and sending them to the front).

45 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

^Ouch

image.gif

Those drones are just hunting those guys.

If any of those guys somehow survived, their PTSD will be triggered every time somebody gets even just a toy drone out.  They were looking right at the drone hunting them and couldn't do anything about it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

Edit: A couple versions of this tweet is going around. Budanov supposedly also said he couldn’t confirm the death of Sokolov. I want to believe this recent strike knocked out multiple Russian military leaders, but I’m a bit skeptical as VOANews, which is supposedly the source, has not reported Budanov’s comments. Or if they have, I haven’t seen it. 

Edited by Foggy Notion
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Highest ranking Russian killed so far.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Yep, from what I've been hearing is that the current Polish leadership party is very conservative and right-wing which is great for anti-Russian sentiment but it is not immune from needing to posture for its constituents. Their party gets a lot of support from their agricultural industries which is upset about their local grain prices sinking due to Ukrainian grain flooding in due to all of the troubles with normal shipping lanes. So the Poles are just trying to score some political points before the upcoming election.

Also the one Polish minister's comments about no longer sending military gear was taken out of context. That comment was in the context that it was factually true that the Poles were no longer sending military aid but that was because they had already sent over all the aid that they had pledged. They had already cleared out all of their old Soviet stock.  It had nothing to do with grain price grumbles. Remember this when reading headlines: the Russia media and their Ruzzbots are going to look at any slight chance of infighting and make sure to amplify it as part of their disinformation campaigns. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1