Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Wagner IL-76 crashed in Mali?

An Il-76 aircraft has crashed by end of runway of Gao airport, Mali.

Local sources report the crash of an IL-76 transport aircraft in the Gao region of Mali.

There is speculation that the plane may have belonged to the “Wagner” company.

https://airlive.net/news/2023/09/23/breaking-an-il-76-aircraft-has-crashed-close-to-gao-airport-mali/

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Eisenhower should’ve done that in 1955, and fuck what the French thought. 
Then the 1960s & 70s woulda been a whole lot different.

I’m a little wary of siding with one communist outfit against another. But having recently been to Vietnam and seen their infrastructure, we could give them our 70s leftovers and we’d still both come out ahead. Plus the Vietnamese - especially in the South - are pretty open to capitalism. I mean, i saw a Lambo in Hanói and a Tiffany’s in Saigón. Sure only the party blessed can shop their now, but that’s how we begin.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Ukrainian forces chipped away another part of the Russian trench network, south of Robotyne, and reaching the outskirts of Novoprokopivka. 

Additionally, the Ukrainian army widened the control near Verbove, reaching at least the perimeter of the village. This also paraphrases that the primary Surovikin line in this sector has been clearly breached.

While those tactical advances are interesting, more importantly are the strikes in the Russian-occupied areas such as Crimea, Melitopol and Tokmak. They continue to shape the operations, degrading the Russian capabilities and logistics on a strategic level.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

I’m a little wary of siding with one communist outfit against another. But having recently been to Vietnam and seen their infrastructure, we could give them our 70s leftovers and we’d still both come out ahead. Plus the Vietnamese - especially in the South - are pretty open to capitalism. I mean, i saw a Lambo in Hanói and a Tiffany’s in Saigón. Sure only the party blessed can shop their now, but that’s how we begin.

Ho Chi Minh never embraced communism as an ideology, he used it as a political necessity to overthrow the French.   He came to us in the wake of WW1 and WW2 asking for our help in freeing Vietnam from the French.   

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Parliament said:

Is it wrong if I say I just wanna watch Russians die?

I don't necessarily want to watch a lot of close-up footage of Russians being hunted by drones with grenades and mortar shells, but watching/listening to that cruise missile thud into the naval headquarters in Sevastopol has a certain ASMR vibe to it.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don't necessarily want to watch a lot of close-up footage of Russians being hunted by drones with grenades and mortar shells, but watching/listening to that cruise missile thud into the naval headquarters in Sevastopol has a certain ASMR vibe to it.

I dunno, man....screams of agony and gurgling death rattles from fuckers who are proudly on a mission of genocide has a sweet melody to me.  But I confess to have eclectic musical tastes.

Oh, and I also have a burning hatred for genocidal fuckholes.  That's a key thing here.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Ho Chi Minh never embraced communism as an ideology, he used it as a political necessity to overthrow the French.   He came to us in the wake of WW1 and WW2 asking for our help in freeing Vietnam from the French.   

I know the history.  But that's not where Vietnam is now.  Now it is still an authoritarian communist country who's south never really let go of capitalism and who's north has begrudgingly recognized it is necessary for their long term survival.  Pure Stalinist ideology didn't work out for them (as it didn't for the USSR).  But it does happen to be an authoritarian communist country who dislikes the same communists we dislike.  Anyhow, I'll leave it there for another thread. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I dunno, man....screams of agony and gurgling death rattles from fuckers who are proudly on a mission of genocide has a sweet melody to me.  But I confess to have eclectic musical tastes.

Oh, and I also have a burning hatred for genocidal fuckholes.  That's a key thing here.

There are easier ways to confess your love of the Black Eyed Peas 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How many will kill themselves by gunshot or bottle over the next 5 years?

How many will sit on benches and throw flash-bang grenades that scare the shit out of Russian women and their kids for their own amusement, and then promise they won't throw any more?

Oh, and more than a few of these guys are going to be ex-cons who did their time in Wagner and got their sentences tossed as a result.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

How many will sit on benches and throw flash-bang grenades that scare the shit out of Russian women and their kids for their own amusement, and then promise they won't throw any more?

Oh, and more than a few of these guys are going to be ex-cons who did their time in Wagner and got their sentences tossed as a result.

Man the Otis of Omsk fucking sucks.  

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Man the Otis of Omsk fucking sucks.  

And like the Andy Griffith show, Otis of Omsk probably has a brother who's a drunk in another town.  And Otis of Omsk is probably a "glue dipper in a furniture factory" as well, because that sounds like a job in Russia these days. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Kee-rist. Any soldiers that make it through a rotation alive will be traumatized for life.  There are no safe spaces and no safe minutes.  How many will kill themselves by gunshot or bottle over the next 5 years?

About the same number as if there were no war....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Bunch olds in here discussing The Andy Griffith Show and how North Carolina in the 1960s = Russia of the 2020s.

I watched it on tbs in the 90s, not over air in the 70s. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
And the 90s were just a few years ago, right?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I wonder if Ukraine intentionally detonated it or if it was just good luck.

More information about yesterday’s Khalino military airfield incident. As per Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine:
At the airfield "Khalino" in the Kursk region, a Ukrainian drone was landed by Russian electronic warfare systems on the runway. When the leadership of the aviation regiment and FSB officers arrived for closer inspection drone exploded. As claimed, the following were killed or injured during the explosion:
→ commander of the 14th aviation regiment;
→ one of his deputies;
→ a group of aviator officers;
→ a representative of the FSB military counterintelligence;
→ airport employees.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2