Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Four generals have commanded the Western District since February.  That's like shit that Hitler was doing towards the end, desperately trying to find some general to give him a win.

The ties to Wagner make it interesting - wonder if Putin trusts Wagner more than the official state troops (or at least the chain of command). Or is it that Wagner gets some "results".

As for a column of tanks being shipped from Siberia, what are the odds that they aren't maintained very well, and given that they were in Siberia, that they are going to be about as outdated as you can find short of some old 1960s-era warehouse full of tanks.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I'd have more faith in Iberian tanks than Siberian thanks at this point if I was the Russian forward infantry.  "No, no...these are 'Te-72's', not 'T-72's'...you see?"  

Also, at what point are his top people gonna stop dying mysteriously and just take the honorable way out and slip on their Tea?  

6 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

With regards to the Engels-2 mission.  RU was forced to move those bomber appx 4,000 miles (and 3 time zones east).  This will make them a lot easier to pick up on radar and force RU to use a lot more fuel.  I wonder if the talk of negotiations that has escalated the last week is a result of the RU now realizing the terror campaign of launching missiles from those bombers, formerly warehoused at Engels-2,  just became next level more difficult?  Good on the Ukes, no doubted aided by our intel/assets, for pulling that off. IIRC this is the 2x they have been able to get to that site.

I wonder if our spy satellites have accurately assessed the damage done at Engels?

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Four generals have commanded the Western District since February.  That's like shit that Hitler was doing towards the end, desperately trying to find some general to give him a win.

The ties to Wagner make it interesting - wonder if Putin trusts Wagner more than the official state troops (or at least the chain of command). Or is it that Wagner gets some "results".

As for a column of tanks being shipped from Siberia, what are the odds that they aren't maintained very well, and given that they were in Siberia, that they are going to be about as outdated as you can find short of some old 1960s-era warehouse full of tanks.

I'm confident I could go to the various city parks and vfws in my county and get more capable artillery than shit that has been on mothballs in Siberia for 60 years. And all the shit here has the barrels welded shut

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bernorange said:

SIL held a memorial service for James (the nephew) almost two weeks ago.  No casket, no body.  Army chaplain from his unit addressed the assembly.  It was a real gut punch experience.

We learned that James was in charge of a small unit of volunteers that was helping to evacuate wounded people from one place to another place.  James had told his unit to take the wounded they had gathered (by vehicle) and he stayed behind with one Ukrainian contact to assist more wounded that couldn't travel with the group/vehicle.  They (James and the Ukrainian) had just gotten the wounded to a staging area/camp? when they were targeted by a Russian drone.  He was killed in an explosion and there wasn't a body to recover.

Heroiam Slava, James.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

SIL held a memorial service for James (the nephew) almost two weeks ago.  No casket, no body.  Army chaplain from his unit addressed the assembly.  It was a real gut punch experience.
We learned that James was in charge of a small unit of volunteers that was helping to evacuate wounded people from one place to another place.  James had told his unit to take the wounded they had gathered (by vehicle) and he stayed behind with one Ukrainian contact to assist more wounded that couldn't travel with the group/vehicle.  They (James and the Ukrainian) had just gotten the wounded to a staging area/camp? when they were targeted by a Russian drone.  He was killed in an explosion and there wasn't a body to recover.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Your nephew was an actual hero. May his memory and heroism be a blessing.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, bernorange said:

Glory to the heroes, glory to James. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1