Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah...

OSINT folks have pretty much verified 11 dead Russian generals (maybe more).

FyxjLtuWAAEq3pk?format=jpg&name=900x900

FyxkYV8WAAA2RLK?format=jpg&name=900x900

11 generals? Interesting. 

Concerning Dubai, lot of Russian wealth there. You could sit at Barasti without listening to them berate the waiters or staff. Fucking hate that city. I laugh every time a client asks me if I would move back. Florida without the charm. Vegas without gambling. 

Said after living there for 7 years. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

all 3 of those fuckers should be dead. drop a grenade on them 

It just continues to remind me of the scene in BOB - “look at you! You have horses! What were you thinking?”
“Look at you…you’re stealing fucking TOILETS. Fucking. TOILETS. Your country doesn’t even have working bathrooms. What were you thinking?”
  • Hook 'Em 3

When I was rotating to Kazakhstanwe stopped flying over Ukraine after they shot down MH317. We started flying north to Moscow then west over to Amsterdam. Then once russia invaded in 22 we stopped flying over russia and went south along the Black Sea over Turkey then through Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, then north up the Caspian. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, Viper said:

You're probably right, but the plan info screen is still showing flying over Ukraine and the Caucasus 

Yeah, commercial air space is closed over Ukraine, and will be for the foreseeable future.  So unless you are in a stealth craft doing something none of us needs to know about, probably not.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I have a 1903 Springfield and I could not imagine using that in a war, outside of maybe some sniping, and even then it would suck. I even have a couple of spare 1903s (well more a collection of parts that were 1903s) that I bought when I thought I'd restore it one day, and those parts and the working 1903 I have were from rifles that were pushing the century mark. Meanwhile, the Russians kept on making rifles that pre-dated the 1903s all the way up into the 1970s...

Hell, the M16A2s I used in the 90s felt old.

We have drones designed and built in the 2020s that are potentially killing guys using these, designed in the 1890s

Mosin-remove-bg.png

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have a 1903 Springfield and I could not imagine using that in a war, outside of maybe some sniping, and even then it would suck. I even have a couple of spare 1903s (well more a collection of parts that were 1903s) that I bought when I thought I'd restore it one day, and those parts and the working 1903 I have were from rifles that were pushing the century mark. Meanwhile, the Russians kept on making rifles that pre-dated the 1903s all the way up into the 1970s...

We have drones designed and built in the 2020s that are potentially killing guys using these, designed in the 1890s

Mosin-remove-bg.png

That is why I carried a Galil or an MP-5. But I would love an enfield. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Mosin-remove-bg.png

Yeah, I posted a clip of an infantry assault on the Bakhmut side a couple of days ago. In the trench the Ukrainians took you could clearly see a Mosin-Nagant rifle in the background. I think I said something about the Russians using bolt action against AKs. Not saying assaults against forces armed like this aren't dangerous, but...yeah. That's not a fair fight in any way whatsoever. Not that I'm complaining. Just a bit in disbelief. 

• Hook 'Em 3

More about stuff

The following is a statement of the Jewish Confederation of Ukraine Referring to his "Jewish friends," speaking at the St. Petersburg Economic Forum, Vladimir Putin called the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky not a Jew, but a disgrace to the nation who is covering up neo-Nazism. Once again he stressed the need for the so-called "denazification" in Ukraine.

In this connection, we would like to state the following:

First: Volodymyr Zelensky is the leader who has shown an example of courage to his people and to the world. Volodymyr Zelensky is a hero not only to the Jewish people, but to the entire political Ukrainian nation, which of course includes Jews. We are proud of the unwavering resilience of our President, who defends the democratic values, freedoms and peaceful rights of Ukraine and our citizens.

Second: There is no neo-Nazism in contemporary Ukraine All the more so at the state level. By the way, everyday anti-Semitism, already one of the lowest in Europe, is practically nonexistent in Ukraine after February 24, 2022. In a recent study, the Anti-Defamation League explicitly linked this to the authority of Volodymyr Zelensky, who is leading the entire nation, including Jews, in the fight against russian aggression.

Third: In regards to the accusation of the Ukrainians for the crimes during the Holocaust. We would like to remind you that Ukraine is the fourth country in the world in the number of the Righteous Among the Nations (people who saved Jews during the Holocaust) – 2,691 people, according to Yad Vashem. According to Ukrainian researchers, there are over 15,000 Ukrainian Righteous. There are hundreds of thousands of Jewish lives saved on their account. It was namely under President Volodymyr Zelensky that the Day of the Ukrainians who rescued Jews during the Second World War was established. It is celebrated at the state level on May 14. Streets, squares, mini-parks, and memorials are named after the Ukrainian Righteous among others under the initiative of the Jewish Confederation of Ukraine "The Righteous People of My City" in all regions of Ukraine.

Many more arguments could be cited to refute the narratives of the russian propaganda. As an illustration of the so-called "denazification," we want to show just one photo. This is the Menorah at the Drobytsky Yar Memorial near Kharkiv. Here, during the Holocaust, the Nazis shot about 20,000 prisoners of the Kharkiv ghetto The photo was taken right after the russian shelling on March 26, 2022. President of the Jewish Confederation of Ukraine Boris Lozhkin Chief Rabbi of Kyiv and Ukraine Yaakov Dov Bleich Director of the Jewish Confederation of Ukraine Inna Ioffe

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Johnny Chimpo said:

When I was rotating to Kazakhstanwe stopped flying over Ukraine after they shot down MH317. We started flying north to Moscow then west over to Amsterdam. Then once russia invaded in 22 we stopped flying over russia and went south along the Black Sea over Turkey then through Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, then north up the Caspian. 

You ate sand?

I fucking love this guy. President Zelensky telling it like it is with the other heads of state doing their play acting standing next to him on either side.

Just call it like it is. And I'm with him. If we can't see things the same way, what are we accomplishing? Russia is pure evil here. The way they've behaved historically. The way they tried to bribe Yanukovych and encourage him to be a ruler for life by gutting the military and building up his internal security forces. They way they annexed Crimea and organized thugs to take over the eastern part of Donetsk and Luhansk. The way Putin repeatedly stated Ukraine was a historical mistake, and then tried to rectify by invading the country. The annihilation of cities and peoples who didn't want to be under Russia's thumb. The kidnapping and brainwashing of children. The destruction of anything with a connection to Ukrainian culture or identity. The indiscriminate bombing of civilians. The targeting of hospitals, ambulances, and medical workers. The sabotage of the dam, the concerted effort to cause as much of a humanitarian disaster as possible, up to and including bombing evacuees and the people trying to rescue them.

The massacre of civilians with bullets in the back of their heads. The execution of prisoners of war, and now the wrongful trials. Fuck these guys. Fuck them right up the ass.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Mosin-remove-bg.png

image.thumb.png.595b5f8dd93d13ed8d6587c341091968.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1