Old men who Grope

kibbles

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Never.

I’ll slap an old fuck - don’t matter how old you are, grab a handful of my titties (without permission) and you’re getting smacked.

There is something about a woman who refers to her breasts as titties.

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Never.

I’ll slap an old fuck - don’t matter how old you are, grab a handful of my titties (without permission) and you’re getting smacked.

How much titty we talking about here, fir research purposes?

Never.

I guess I'm more reticent.  I access and if you have dementia or sun downers for real, I'll move off and just give you verbal reprimand with as much humor as I can muster. Old good dudes with issues deserve womanly diplomacy. We have the shit in spades and the experience to deploy it. I've seen it done right by nurses with compassion and I try to emulate. Nobody deserves being made uncomfortable though, so I understand if women go a different way. Once a man crosses a line, then he deserves whatever reaction that happens.

• Like 2

Well, I’m not dead.

And even old dudes with dementia can be horny fucks. I wouldn’t slap them in the face or roundhouse them in the stomach or anything but they’re definitely getting a firm smack and push on their grabby paws.

And old horndogs can be the worst. They use their senior citizen status as some kind off pass - pretending like they don’t know better or being over 65 gives them a groping license.

Nah, PeePaw - keep your gnarled claws in your Liberty overall pockets and away from my T&A.

I’m not on a pole and you didn’t pay a cover charge, Elrod.

• Like 1

Well, I’m not dead.

And even old dudes with dementia can be horny fucks. I wouldn’t slap them in the face or roundhouse them in the stomach or anything but they’re definitely getting a firm smack and push on their grabby paws.

And old horndogs can be the worst. They use their senior citizen status as some kind off pass - pretending like they don’t know better or being over 65 gives them a groping license.

Nah, PeePaw - keep your gnarled claws in your Liberty overall pockets and away from my T&A.

I’m not on a pole and you didn’t pay a cover charge, Elrod.

Please, you wish this ever happened to you.

• Like 1

To the op. I do know a guy in his mind 60s who likes to show a bar girl a 50 peso note (~90 cents) and when she comes over he puts his hands inside her top to play with her titties and tweaks her nipples and then sticks the 50 in her panties and sticks a finger inside her leaving the 50. He will usually do that to 10 girls in each club he goes too. He says he does it so they remember him, especially if he decides to ask them over for boom-boom and bj later for which he refuses to pay more than $13.

While none of the girls like it, many allow it since the money means they can get some food later, particularly the ones who are new or not so good looking. A kilo of rice costs 40-50 pesos, so it is a pretty big deal to many people.

I cannot personally be that disrespectful to a woman and don't care to hang out with him. He does have people copy him around AC if that is what makes you happy.

5 hours ago, RayDog said:

To the op. I do know a guy in his mind 60s who likes to show a bar girl a 50 peso note (~90 cents) and when she comes over he puts his hands inside her top to play with her titties and tweaks her nipples and then sticks the 50 in her panties and sticks a finger inside her leaving the 50. He will usually do that to 10 girls in each club he goes too. He says he does it so they remember him, especially if he decides to ask them over for boom-boom and bj later for which he refuses to pay more than $13.

While none of the girls like it, many allow it since the money means they can get some food later, particularly the ones who are new or not so good looking. A kilo of rice costs 40-50 pesos, so it is a pretty big deal to many people.

I cannot personally be that disrespectful to a woman and don't care to hang out with him. He does have people copy him around AC if that is what makes you happy.

tenor.gif?itemid=8776030

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

I guess I'm more reticent.  I access and if you have dementia or sun downers for real, I'll move off and just give you verbal reprimand with as much humor as I can muster. Old good dudes with issues deserve womanly diplomacy. We have the shit in spades and the experience to deploy it. I've seen it done right by nurses with compassion and I try to emulate. Nobody deserves being made uncomfortable though, so I understand if women go a different way. Once a man crosses a line, then he deserves whatever reaction that happens.

Nice avatar.  Verrrrry nice.

On 12/1/2018 at 9:32 PM, Bama Chick said:

Well shit. There go my retirement plans. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 8:22 AM, RayDog said:

You roll in some fucked up Phillipino sexual trafficking scene scenarios man. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

You roll in some fucked up Phillipino sexual trafficking scene scenarios man. 

Actually.....I suspect that's a pretty NORMAL Filipino sex trafficking scene.

I don't think we wanna know what a fucked up Filipino sex trafficking scene looks like.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Actually.....I suspect that's a pretty NORMAL Filipino sex trafficking scene.

I don't think we wanna know what a fucked up Filipino sex trafficking scene looks like.

Agree. And either way probably better than the inside of a 50 gallon drum. 

On 12/1/2018 at 11:04 AM, Bama Chick said:

Never.

bitch if you put your hands on my pop-pop I’ll lay your ass out.

On 12/1/2018 at 9:32 PM, Bama Chick said:

lot of surlry virgins would pay to be slapped around !

bitch if you put your hands on my pop-pop I’ll lay your ass out.

Well if your pop pop is a pervy pussy grabber and you’re a woman beater I’m sure the county jail will be happy to make you cell mates.

Just be sure to watch each other’s buttholes. I bet Bubba and his friends would enjoy a pop pop/grandson gang bang.

But the internet tough guy act is a good niche for you. It’s nice when you find your true calling.

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well if your pop pop is a pervy pussy grabber and you’re a woman beater I’m sure the county jail will be happy to make you cell mates.

Just be sure to watch each other’s buttholes. I bet Bubba and his friends would enjoy a pop pop/grandson gang bang.

But the internet tough guy act is a good niche for you. It’s nice when you find your true calling.

you’re so courageous!

• Like 1