2023 Republican Government Shutdown: Same Shit, Same Story

horn4life

1 minute ago, GSU&UT said:

Fancy Pelosi - Level 35 Boss, cucker of Trumps.

You go, girl. 

Nancy kinda (a bit, not a lot) turned me off in her prior Speakership tenure, but now? She's nailing it. Nailing it, Jerry!

She may not be the leader we want, but she sure seems to be the leader we need. 

I am on Team Nancy. 

• Like 1

You go, girl. 
Nancy kinda (a bit, not a lot) turned me off in her prior Speakership tenure, but now? She's nailing it. Nailing it, Jerry!
She may not be the leader we want, but she sure seems to be the leader we need. 
I am on Team Nancy. 
Agreed. I was against her coming back but now I'm glad. She knows the political game and that's what's needed to get these fucks out

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He wanted the shutdown but folded when the senate was on the brink of mutiny.  

Dont think he won’t do it again as long as turtle lets him do it. 

^ yep. He doesn't have an ounce of humbleness or magnanimity in his svelte 239 lb carcass.

Edited by retread

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Maybe. But don't automatically assume it.

Always look on the bright side of life. Reminds me of a Toad the Wet Sprocket story....

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Now Nancy knows that 34 days is Trump's breaking point. Trump has even less leverage for a future shutdowns. 

2 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Did you know that things are only real to you, neurologically speaking, because you perceive them and "feel" them through some input? That's kind of how reality works, my dear friend Hank!

Immanuel Can't in the house!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Maybe. But don't automatically assume it.

Always look on the bright side of life. Reminds me of a Toad the Wet Sprocket story....

4 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Now Nancy knows that 34 days is Trump's breaking point. Trump has even less leverage for a future shutdowns. 

He will find a better way to blame the democrats for the next shutdown.  That was his big mistake with this one, he just couldn’t pull off framing it in the media to his advantage.

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I am content to let him kick himself in the nuts again if he wants to.  The dems couldn't turn down a deal to reopen the govt with no wall.

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He's getting destroyed.  This is total capitulation and a re-framing of his entire demands.  He's been pantsed and he's up there trying to put lipstick on a pig.  35 day shutdown for nothing.... His temper tantrum.

Also.... this is awesome.  

jordan.jpg?nname=playbook-pm&nid=0000015

Hey Jim Jordan...... 

SnapGalleries180311.jpg

To be fair, that’s not what that “sign” says or means, but the symbolism is nonetheless magnificent. 

Pelosi just teabagged president mushroom dick in front of the whole world.  And the little bitch took it because -- newsflash - he's a little bitch.  That's all he is, it's all he's ever been.  And Pelosi is the first person who is MAN enough to treat him like exactly what he is.

Hey GOP, how's it feel to know that Pelosi is more of a man than ANY of you will ever be?  You best go home quick, or she'll be there railing your wives, and coincidentally, satisfying them for the first time in their sad lives.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Pelosi just teabagged president mushroom dick in front of the whole world.  And the little bitch took it because -- newsflash - he's a little bitch.  That's all he is, it's all he's ever been.  And Pelosi is the first person who is MAN enough to treat him like exactly what he is.

Hey GOP, how's it feel to know that Pelosi is more of a man than ANY of you will ever be?  You best go home quick, or she'll be there railing your wives, and coincidentally, satisfying them for the first time in their sad lives.

I know he's been a pushover in the past, but he really had no leverage the last 2 years, but Chuck Schumer, who's still the minority leader, held and whipped his votes strong too.... He definitely rode shotgun.

It still amazes me that Trump's government failed to even make it to day 1 of having to share a fraction of power with the Democrats.  I mean, you really do have to be a special kind of idiot to let yourself get boxed in a corner like he did before the new congress was even seated.

• Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to 2023 Republican Government Shutdown: Same Shit, Same Story