Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

18 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Does this guy ever actually do any work? I hope every Republican gets voted out the next election for having no spine or soul.

Do your part.  There is only one political party that believes in America as a country where people from all backgrounds should have a say in how they are governed and believe in separation of powers, and believe in human rights and fiscal responsibility (to a degree).   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hillary wouldve inherited Obama's healthy and expanding economy too. She wouldn't have cut taxes on the rich, she wouldn't have record trade deficits, she wouldn't be paying billions to farmers to pacify them for the losses they incurred because of her ill conceived trade war. I see no reason to assume the economy wouldn't be just as healthy under a second Clinton presidency. The first was the most fiscally responsible in my adult lifetime. What Trump says to the contrary is just his typical bullshit. 

They would've ramped up the investigations and impeached immediately. The Dems won the house in response to trump. Otherwise voters may have just sat on their asses.  

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I think he forgot to remove the dildo.  That’s the only plausible explanation.  

He's the President, dealing with world problems.  You can't expect him to have time to remove the butt-plug like a civilian would.  

• Like 1

I read in Politico that Trump is skipping the National Teacher of the Year award ceremony this year, a tradition that dates back to Harry Truman. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/26/trump-skip-national-teacher-of-the-year-award-ceremony-1386862

My first thought was, I'll bet the winner is black. So I turned to google. Lo and behold...

ctm-0424-rodney-robinson-teacher-of-the-

27 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I read in Politico that Trump is skipping the National Teacher of the Year award ceremony this year, a tradition that dates back to Harry Truman. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/26/trump-skip-national-teacher-of-the-year-award-ceremony-1386862

My first thought was, I'll bet the winner is black. So I turned to google. Lo and behold...

ctm-0424-rodney-robinson-teacher-of-the-

the ghost of robert e lee told him to skip it.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Guy Fieri/Hanson Brothers 2030

I remember when Trump first announced, and a friend of mine commented, “the Republicans .might as well nominate The Rock and Carrot Top” and we all laughed.  And now that seems totally plausible.  

44 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

us-real-gdp-2007-2016-600x558.png11.9.15.jpg?itok=5mu9YQSl

That damn tan suit wearing, fancy mustard eater was HELL on the economy.

He wasn’t much to brag about after 8 years. Trump likely won’t be either because of continued reckless spending and his trade war.

https://danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2018/09/08/should-we-upgrade-our-assessment-of-obamas-economic-record/

5 hours ago, Chooky said:

D5FVL9LWwAAOTIL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This is elite level standing that can only be learned at the best Standing School.  

"It's the most Presidential stance ever, many people are saying so. My coat is huge, probably the hugest ever, many people are getting away from the form fitting clothes, it's a look quite honestly many people are wearing, huge coat and ill fitting pants. Best Presidential stance ever, NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION 13 18 angry democrats" - Dotard

Edited by Irwin F Fletcher

3 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

I remember when Trump first announced, and a friend of mine commented, “the Republicans .might as well nominate The Rock and Carrot Top” and we all laughed.  And now that seems totally plausible.  

At this point the nation would kill "For What the Rock is Cooking!!!!!"

Lies upon dangerous lies and his loyal cult doesn’t bat an eye because it’s in service of their team.

When this kind of reprehensible garbage gets another person killed - RIP Heather Heyer - not only won’t these faux Christians care, they’ll bend over backwards to evangelicasplain how the President’s words don’t matter.

Unless he happens to have a “D” behind his name,

https://twitter.com/rvawonk/status/1122311812123439105?s=21

Deplorable doesn’t even begin to describe the depths to which they joyfully plumb to bolster the current stain on our Oval Office.

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I bet some savvy investors made some decent coin during the Obama presidency.

Savvy, I say.

Well icono was dealing with some other issues at the time, or I’m sure he would have...

5 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I see what you did there.  The question is whether the savvy investors on the board will be honest enough to admit it.

Speaking of honest admissions... he was eating out some dude’s ass while getting scattered on pookie.   

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 8:15 AM, Bojack said:

Fact check- short people are inferior. 

30 minutes ago, happyfunball said:

“Dictator speak”? So much pearl clutching. Yawn.

So many things to dislike about Trump and what he says at these rallies. Calling people like Andrew McCabe “scum” and “dirty cops” isn’t one of them. 

• Fuck You 22

I’d say even the most tyrannical dictators are taken aback and perhaps even jealous of Trump’s rhetoric.   Not in their wildest dreams do they think the can get away with the shit Trump says without an internal and external backlash. 

Trump gets away with it because his brain dead base applauds it and there are no consequences.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

“Dictator speak”? So much pearl clutching. Yawn.

So many things to dislike about Trump and what he says at these rallies. Calling people like Andrew McCabe “scum” and “dirty cops” isn’t one of them. 

So you don't have any problem with Democrats calling law enforcement "scum" or "dirty cops"?

Right.