Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Said this a bunch along with many others here, but the Democratic nominee could easily win the EC by just targeting farmers in the mid-west successfully.

The Midwest is the path of least resistance for sure. There are multiple ways to accomplish that. There are also other ways to win the EC that are within the realm of possibility. Remember, it was Trump who defied the odds and had absolutely everything go right for him for an extremely narrow victory in 2016. Obviously the incumbency is a powerful tool but he's probably still an underdog.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Said this a bunch along with many others here, but the Democratic nominee could easily win the EC by just targeting farmers in the mid-west successfully.

The Midwest is the path of least resistance for sure. There are multiple ways to accomplish that. There are also other ways to win the EC that are within the realm of possibility. Remember, it was Trump who defied the odds and had absolutely everything go right for him for an extremely narrow victory in 2016. Obviously the incumbency is a powerful tool but he's probably still an underdog.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Donald is getting sorta shrill and scary in his emails to the faithful. I received about four emails from the president. The thing about the list of names is sort of unnerving.

Sean,

Democrats wasted TWO YEARS investigating me and my administration, only to fail. A TOTAL DISGRACE!

While they spent their time conducting the world’s BIGGEST WITCH HUNT, I was working for YOU and now America is WINNING AGAIN.
  • Our economy is booming
  • The Wall is being built
  • And we are finally respected on the world stage again
America doesn’t want to hear another word about the Mueller Report, unless it’s an apology from the Left and their Fake News friends.

I want to do something so HUGE and so INCREDIBLE, that even their brainwashed followers won’t be able to ignore how strong our movement is.

Our April End-of-Month Deadline is coming up and I need YOUR help to raise $2,000,000 by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to finish the month STRONG.

I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates. 

Please make a special contribution by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to have your donation TRIPLE-MATCHED and to have your name on the NEXT list I see.

EMAIL:  elseansteele@hotmail.com

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 19693569 - 2019
DEADLINE: MIDNIGHT TONIGHT

TRIPLE MATCH: NOT USED

CONTRIBUTE $20 = $80

CONTRIBUTE $15 = $60

CONTRIBUTE $10 = $40

CONTRIBUTE $5 = $20

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

I need you to step up, Sean.

I faced unprecedented obstruction every day for TWO YEARS, and it is only a matter of time before they make up another LIE about our incredible movement.

You stood by my side through the Nasty Witch Hunt, and I need to know I can count on you to be there no matter what they throw at us next.

Please make a contribution of ANY AMOUNT and it will be TRIPLE-MATCHED.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

That triple match is pretty seductive. I wonder how that works. It's about as real as the notion of an apology from "the Left." I wonder what he sees when he proof reads this message.

A later message did more to recognize what a good pal I can be:

Sean,

While Democrats have spent the last two years wasting your money on a bogus WITCH HUNT that found NO COLLUSION, President Trump has been fighting for YOU.

The Democratic Party has sunk so low that they’re embracing Anti Semite Ilhan Omar, who recently minimized the terrorist attacks of 9/11 as “some people did something.” Their party is a disgrace.

They’re doing a great job illustrating how much America NEEDS a Trump victory in 2020. Thank you Liberals!

But President Trump knows he can’t win without you, Sean. You are the fuel that keeps this movement alive.

Feels good being the fuel that keeps this anti-anti-Semitic movement alive.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Donald is getting sorta shrill and scary in his emails to the faithful. I received about four emails from the president. The thing about the list of names is sort of unnerving.

That triple match is pretty seductive. I wonder how that works. It's about as real as the notion of an apology from "the Left." I wonder what he sees when he proof reads this message.

A later message did more to recognize what a good pal I can be:

Feels good being the fuel that keeps this anti-anti-Semitic movement alive.

Those emails are literally written to appeal to the Fox News brainwashed Repub... Er Trumpkins.  I can’t imagine that shit goes over well with a person with a functioning brain.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/baylor-basketball-star-apparently-mocks-white-house-fast-food-spread

Bears to the White House on Monday to celebrate their 2019 NCAA Division I Championship win over burgers, fries, pizza and more, and it didn't stop top player Kalani Brown from poking fun at the food.

Brown, a Baylor senior who was drafted in the first round with the seventh overall pick during the WNBA Draft to join the Los Angeles Sparks, apparently laughed at the spread of McDonald's burgers, Chick-fil-A sandwiches, fries, pies of pizzas and platters of barbeque sauce, ketchup and condiments in an Instagram story of her visit.

A Message from Absolut

Planet Earth's Favorite Vodka

All Absolut Vodka bottles are made with at least 40% recycled glass...

See More

"Okay, Donnie. Cool," she said as she panned the rows of food.

Lindsay Gibbs✔@linzsports

Here’s @kalanibrown21 at the White House, laughing as she surveys the Big Macs and Pizza and Fries and BBQ Sauce on display.

“Okay, Donnie. Coooool.”

3:26 PM - Apr 29, 2019

1,114 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The group was the first women's college or professional team to visit the White House during Trump's presidency after they beat Notre Dame 82-81 in a close game earlier in April.

VIRGINIA BASKETBALL LATEST CHAMPIONS TO DECLINE WHITE HOUSE INVITE

The Lady Bears also presented Trump with a Baylor jersey and hat and posed for group pictures with the president.

Nick Canizales✔@NickCanizales

WATCH: @BaylorWBB present @realDonaldTrump a #Baylor jersey, hat and signed basketball! Before he put on the hat, he said “I might mess up my hair but that’s ok. It’s mine.”

3:52 PM - Apr 29, 2019

825 people are talking about this

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Other professional teams and athletes famously refused Trump's invitation to the White House.

The president announced last June that the Golden State Warriors would not be invited to the White House after star Stephen Curry said he was not interested in making the visit because he disagreed with Trump's stance on athletes kneeling during the national anthem.

Guest Lobo

I'd give a reporter, any reporter, $500 and access to my photos of Lt. Gov. Patrick...if they'd ask Trump or Sanders next time, "Tell us about your new thoughts on Modern Monetary theory"  

22 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/baylor-basketball-star-apparently-mocks-white-house-fast-food-spread

Bears to the White House on Monday to celebrate their 2019 NCAA Division I Championship win over burgers, fries, pizza and more, and it didn't stop top player Kalani Brown from poking fun at the food.

Brown, a Baylor senior who was drafted in the first round with the seventh overall pick during the WNBA Draft to join the Los Angeles Sparks, apparently laughed at the spread of McDonald's burgers, Chick-fil-A sandwiches, fries, pies of pizzas and platters of barbeque sauce, ketchup and condiments in an Instagram story of her visit.

A Message from Absolut

See More

Here’s @kalanibrown21 at the White House, laughing as she surveys the Big Macs and Pizza and Fries and BBQ Sauce on display.

“Okay, Donnie. Coooool.”

The group was the first women's college or professional team to visit the White House during Trump's presidency after they beat Notre Dame 82-81 in a close game earlier in April.

The Lady Bears also presented Trump with a Baylor jersey and hat and posed for group pictures with the president.

WATCH: @BaylorWBB present @realDonaldTrump a #Baylor jersey, hat and signed basketball! Before he put on the hat, he said “I might mess up my hair but that’s ok. It’s mine.”

Other professional teams and athletes famously refused Trump's invitation to the White House.

The president announced last June that the Golden State Warriors would not be invited to the White House after star Stephen Curry said he was not interested in making the visit because he disagreed with Trump's stance on athletes kneeling during the national anthem.

Kalani apparently hasn’t spent enough time hanging with white trash.

Id be surprised to see it at the White House too except the trumps live there so what can you expect? 

The next president is gonna have to order more plumbing, gold fixtures and copper wiring. New rugs too. 

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

A Message from Absolut

See More

“Okay, Donnie. Coooool.”

Holy fuck what a hot mess trying to read that was. Do you not know how to edit the bullshit out of a paste? jfc

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

Lulz at the joke that is "fiscal conservatism." 

Much like breaking laws, fiscal conservatism like this is only allowable under a Republican president.  Otherwise, it's a national crisis.  

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

The explanation is actually worse than the "joke".

But it only seems to dawn on him as he's explaining why it's funny.  And his explanation becomes pure drivel as he continues pantsing himself while flinging words around.  Well first, you have these racist views and then it's the funniest thing you've ever heard is the short explanation.  We all see it, hear it, and understand it but now some on the board are going to spin it for us or ask a bunch of questions.     

Edited by Mdhorn

8 hours ago, Skyline said:

...And we continue to wait for one trumpkin to even bring up the national debt. Total silence from fiscal conservatives like @Johnny Sack and @Thetexashammer.

Just man up and say you don’t care about it now and that what you thought was one of your guiding political beliefs was complete bullshit.

I'd give a reporter, any reporter, $500 and access to my photos of Lt. Gov. Patrick...if they'd ask Trump or Sanders next time, "Tell us about your new thoughts on Modern Monetary theory"  

Republicans have been effectively operating under MMT since the Bush cuts in 2001. The only difference between them and AOC or Sanders is practice is that DSAs want to use the magic beans on healthcare, education and the environment, and the GOP apparently wants them to go towards stock buybacks and wars of convenience.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s been up and tweeting for two hours, and has tweeted or retweeted 60+ times in those two hours, if I counted it right.   

Something has him on the shitter for longer than normal.  

All of that leftover Baylor spread maybe?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s been up and tweeting for two hours, and has tweeted or retweeted 60+ times in those two hours, if I counted it right.   

I can only assume he's worked in a few tweets expressing a sincere and thoughtfully worded concern for those affected by the UNCC shootings.  #whiteguy

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I was wondering how long it was gonna take Don to figure out that he could directly impact the prediction markets with his twatterbox. Shares were trading at 0.01 this morning. 

How many tweets will @realDonaldTrump post from noon Apr. 24 to noon May 1?

cgart.jpg
Edited by Anastasis

16 hours ago, Jograves said:

I'm so tired of government via Twitter. Really. 

I think it is here to stay, for better or worse.  One of Trump's lasting legacies will be the leveraging of social media to directly, frequently and immediately connect to a voting base

2 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I think it is here to stay, for better or worse.  One of Trump's lasting legacies will be the leveraging of social media to directly, frequently and immediately connect to a voting base

Twitter and Facebook -- two services I never needed or wanted, never signed up for either, and yet they intrude on my life and make it worse. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Clearly for worse. And this isn't solely a trump issue, although he's been ruining it long before he was in office. All politicians should stay off it.

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Twitter and Facebook -- two services I never needed or wanted, never signed up for either, and yet they intrude on my life and make it worse. 

Twitter is great for sports. It's ruined by politics, as are most of the good things about being alive. Facebook has always sucked. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Totally off topic, but its interesting how many of the big tech boom successes have simply devolved into marketing/sales platforms.  The sum total of their innovation is to put a billboard and point of sale in your pocket.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Totally off topic, but its interesting how many of the big tech boom successes have simply devolved into marketing/sales platforms.  The sum total of their innovation is to put a billboard and point of sale in your pocket.

Google. They are now developing robots but started from a search algorithm that helped target ads to you better. What a time to be alive. 

23 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Blah blah blah blah. 

Good grief, the man is a beating. 

That’s what strong, principled leadership looks like. He has a laser-like focus on improving the lives of all Americans while helping shape a world that promotes equality, justice and a better tomorrow for all.

GREATEST. ADMINISTRATION. EVER. many have said.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Google. They are now developing robots but started from a search algorithm that helped target ads to you better. What a time to be alive. 

Its concerning how the marketing and point of sale gets closer and closer, easier and easier.  An evolution from newspapers, catalogs, billboards, radio, TV, your phone.  Gold, to cash, to cards, to your phone.  I fully expect it will be in our heads before the end of my life.  Some sort of cool, hip implant that lets marketers stream content directly to your cerebral cortex and where you can buy the latest useless product with a thought.

Would also mean that different demographics can be targeted for media manipulation while they are at a fucking polling booth, looking at their choices.

PROGRESS!

32 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I look forward to the first Instagram president.

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don't need Twitter to watch sports.

No you don't. But the instant response to sporting events people do indeed love. Before twitter you had to try and convince your wife how awesome something was or wait until the next day to see what the "guys in the office" thought about it. You don't have to do that anymore and some people really enjoy the response and interaction with other fans and people that love a sport, team or game. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:03 AM, Foosters said:

Let me explain. In your view, the intelligence agencies of this country have some bad apples. Thus, it's perfectly fine for the president to publicly disparage the agencies and side with other nations.

Police have been implicated in many questionable shootings of black men and boys. When "the left" protests those shootings and tries to paint cops as dirty, they are met with accusations of being "anti law-and-order."

In other words, its fine for the president to cast doubt on Federal law enforcement, but how dare protesters cast doubt on local law enforcement.

I missed the part where I said anything about police brutality towards black men. You have no idea of my thoughts on that. They’re two separate issues. You’d do best to try not to read other posters minds and just go off what they’ve actually posted. 

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Twitter isn't all that different from this or any other message board.  There are just millions of people on it and it displays posts from essentially a topic search format rather than thread format.  

Message boards are part of the problem too.

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Twitter isn't all that different from this or any other message board.  There are just millions of people on it and it displays posts from essentially a topic search format rather than thread format.  

I think it has meaningful differences.  First, people are motivated to get responses to their content.  The easiest way to get responses is to be extremely for/against whatever the event is.  Second, compounding, the character limit dissuades nuanced discussion.  Both of those are bad.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Message boards are part of the problem too.

It's much easier to have a good message board than a good twitter dialogue.  We joke about this place, but the level of content here is 100x better and people that generate shit are chased off.  That's not what you see on twitter.  

I go on twitter to get jokes and what not, but consciously have to limit my exposure to it because it makes everything dark and the world depressing.  So many idiots, so willing to transmit lies, so willing to misrepresent the other side's position.  It's Open Source Fox.

• Like 2