Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I’m hoping that the dirt that Lindsay thinks trump has on him is proof that he’s gay. Because really who give a shit? 

Because everyone knows it and most people, including myself, dont really give a shit, but I find it hilarious that Lindsay feels so badly that he has to hide it that he is willing to sacrifice all principles and longingly suck on the orange cock to prevent whatever blackmail trump and the russians have on that subject from ever coming out.

Absoutely pathetic. That guy needs to be removed from the Senate for being just a whiny immoral trump cock sucking bitch.

There is not a single person in all of congress I respect less than Lindsey Graham for the reasons stated above, because I think he might actually be a somewhat intelligent person. What a pathetic human waste of garbage he’s become. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

All the ladies protecting their pussies from the grabber.

Definitely evidence of the subconscious mind on display here. 

Trump looks like an idiot again of course. Because that’s our president who talks like us. That’s MY QUARTERBACK!

Probably ate the fresh Big Macs freshly delivered before serving them cold to the ladies. Because that’s how he rolls. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

FISA justices are appointed in an extraconstitutional process by Roberts with no congressional oversight. Twitter rots fucking brains. 

...do you not know who Steve Vladeck is or are you merely pretending that he’s just some random internet commenter?

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

All the ladies protecting their pussies from the grabber.

I'd love to see 6'9 Kalani Brown body him up until he cries. 

Also the only one who has to be scared is the one on the far right.  He wouldn't touch Mulkey anyhow, she looks like Skeletor and Kellyanne had a grown woman baby, punched it in the face, and covered up the bruises with bad makeup. 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

...do you not know who Steve Vladeck is or are you merely pretending that he’s just some random internet commenter?

The only thing that makes Anastasis run here faster than a bad "both sides are bad" hot take is anything to do with FISA warrants. 

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

0% chance he wrote this. 

History will remember him as The Great Uniter. And this was the moment we'll all reference when we reflect back on when he earned that moniker.  

Edited by Burt
  • Like 1

yes, let's all get along and work together.  by the way have you seen these crazy fucks?

More than 2 million people watched a clip of Harris’s questioning on Twitter, and her team used it in a fundraising push Wednesday night.

So perhaps it’s not surprising that Trump soon weighed in on the senator’s performance. In an appearance on Fox Business Network, he told host Trish Regan that Harris had been “probably very nasty” to Barr.

Trump then expanded his comment to include the other Democratic presidential contenders on the panel, Sens. Cory Booker (N.J.) and Amy Klobuchar (Minn.). “You have three of them running against me, and they were up there ranting and raving like lunatics, frankly,” Trump said. “How is that fair?”

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

The only thing that makes Anastasis run here faster than a bad "both sides are bad" hot take is anything to do with FISA warrants. 

And yet, nothing in my post was inaccurate.

I remember when you guys use to care about this stuff too.

https://www.aclu.org/why-fisa-amendments-act-unconstitutional 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

And yet, nothing in my post was inaccurate.

I remember when you guys use to care about this stuff too.

https://www.aclu.org/why-fisa-amendments-act-unconstitutional 

I dont think the issue was the substance of the request or whether or not we agree with Graham. Its the fact that a member of the legislative branch is personally trying to influence the SCOTUS Chief Justice to rule in a manner that satisfies him.  You get that right?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I dont think the issue was the substance of the request or whether or not we agree with Graham. Its the fact that a member of the legislative branch is personally trying to influence the SCOTUS Chief Justice to rule in a manner that satisfies him.  You get that right?

Show me the quote where Graham said anything about calling Roberts to influence a ruling by the Chief Justice?  You can't because it doesn't exist.

Let me be clear.  Fuck Graham. What he is doing here is not asking the CJ to rule from the bench in a manner that satisfies him. He is using the CJ as a conduit to the FISA court to apply pressure towards accountability wrt DOJ/FBI for what he sees as potential abuses of the FISA system. He is doing that because, in his own words, he wants to save the FISA system. Fuck him. 

Edited by Anastasis

Trump Dismisses Concerns Over White House Chaos After Pack Of Feral Dogs Takes Over 4th West Wing Room

Spoiler

t2hfjqqe0bgu3tx4odbg.jpg

WASHINGTON—Insisting that his administration was nothing less than “a well-oiled machine,” President Donald Trump dismissed continued concerns over chaos in the White House Friday after a pack of feral dogs claimed a fourth West Wing room as their territory. “Honestly, this was not a room that we needed anymore—there are many other rooms to meet in, if we want to meet for some reason, so this one has gone over to the dogs, or we let it be taken by dogs, which, you know, that’s okay,” said Trump, fresh blood seeping through the bandages on his hands and face as he reiterated that staff had the situation completely under control and would continue to throw raw meat into the dogs’ rooms each day in order to ensure the pack did not range farther into the executive facilities in search of food. “We are absolutely focused on making America great again, because whether these dogs are in 3 rooms, or even maybe they get up to 6 rooms, or even more rooms, maybe, that doesn’t matter. I’m more concerned about the Democrats, or the obstructionist Democrats, than I am about 40 to 60 dogs roaming the White House. These are mostly medium-sized dogs, many breeds, not large dogs like some are saying. There are greyhounds and German shepherds, and I think labradors. It is hard to tell. But when I got here, there were hundreds of dogs running wild, let in by Obama. Obama’s dogs. What’s left are our dogs and very few of which have rabies, but there are less of them now. The area is restricted, and I have been told that there is very little chance they’ll move into the Oval Office, which is where I often am.” Trump also confirmed that he would soon announce a new pick for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to replace Ben Carson, who was recently devoured by dogs. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And does anyone else from the U.S. get to listen in on any of these discussions?  I'm assuming no - because reasons (other than Trump still being a traitor controlled by Putin, of course).

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Look, the only reason people like LBJ and Clinton didn't call the then Soviet heads was simply because they didn't have cell phones.  Otherwise, they'd be all over that shit.  

Donald wants dinner with me.

Sean,

Our last sweepstakes was a HUGE success. I loved getting to have dinner with Barbara D. and talk about our shared vision for Making America Great Again.

Now I want to have dinner with YOU.

All you have to do is contribute $5 or more and you’ll be automatically entered to win dinner with me in New Orleans. My team will even cover your flight and hotel room.

Please contribute $5 before May 9th at 11:59 PM to be automatically entered to have dinner with me in New Orleans.

Don’t let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity pass you by.

You’ll receive dinner and a photo with me, and we will cover the cost of your flight and hotel room. All you have to do is show up.

I hope to see you there!

Contribute $5 before May 9th at 11:59 PM to be automatically entered to win dinner with me in New Orleans.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

Most former presidents and a lot of other politicians get shit named after their term ends or when they die, like airports, freeways, high schools, etc.

What do y'all think will be named after Trump when he croaks?

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Most former presidents and a lot of other politicians get shit named after their term ends or when they die, like airports, freeways, high schools, etc.

What do y'all think will be named after Trump when he croaks?

Just now, HornOnTheBayou said:

I'm willing to name my toilet after him. Not the whole toilet, mind you, but that little area between the lid and the tank that gets all the urine backsplash and is hard to clean. 

Wastewater plants

• Like 2