Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Man Trump must get tired taking all these victory laps. He's overriding his original budget proposal (cost savings attempt) to decommission the Truman. Once again, he's been schooled that he sucks at budget proposals, be it defense, education or Special Olympics. Good Job! Good Effort Trump!

p.s. NO COLLUSION. NO OBSTRUCTION

Fucking idiot.

25 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Man Trump must get tired taking all these victory laps. He's overriding his original budget proposal (cost savings attempt) to decommission the Truman. Once again, he's been schooled that he sucks at budget proposals, be it defense, education or Special Olympics. Good Job! Good Effort Trump!

p.s. NO COLLUSION. NO OBSTRUCTION

Fucking idiot.

As has been said, Trump is the arsonist who pretends to be a hero for putting out his own fires.  Usually after the house has already burned down. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

As has been said, Trump is the arsonist who pretends to be a hero for putting out his own fires.  Usually after the house has already burned down. 

What if the arsonist doesn’t actually know they burned down the house?

i can’t imagine trump has any pulse on what’s in his budget outside of ‘overturn anything Obama did’ and ‘make it suck for brown and black people.’

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

lol actually Nancy these people are indeed above the law

So are they going to start impeachment proceedings for Barr? This may actually be a decent strategy politically. More upside than impeaching a President and puts a strain in him. Although it won't matter because the Senate will never convict. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Frankly if your provider is willing to deny anybody for personal reasons, that should be a huge red flag. 

Trump also is ok with adoption agencies denying applicants if they're LGBTQ. 

Stephen Miller getting the job done. I now believe in reincarnation. He has to be Herr Hitler coming back to life. 

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Looks like four to me.

I think the one closest to the camera barely in the picture is the electronic scorepad.  I'm sure it's rigged to show a strike for every ball Dotard rolls.  He's our very own Kim Jong Un.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I'm sure it's rigged to show a strike for every ball Dotard rolls. 

I wouldn't put it past them to have some magnetic setup where nobody can get a strike except Dotard and all his pins fall before the ball gets there.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd pay good money for a custom Trump ball sized so the holes were drilled through his eyes and mouth. 

I have no idea why that sounds funny to me.

I have a fat thumb.  And even my fat thumb would rattle around in a scale-size hole drilled to match the actual size of Trump's piehole.

14398240147168.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Ewwww you want to finger Donald Trump????

I mean, whatever cranks your tractor but I’m pretty sure there’s something in the bible that says “Thou shall not finger fuck an orange ass”.

'When anyone touches anything unclean, whether human uncleanness, or an unclean animal, or any unclean detestable thing, and eats of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings which belong to the LORD, that person shall be cut off from his people.'"

Think Leviticus has you covered.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Ewwww you want to finger Donald Trump????

I mean, whatever cranks your tractor but I’m pretty sure there’s something in the bible that says “Thou shall not finger fuck an orange ass”.

He keeps getting fingered but no one makes him pay for his crimes. 

16 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

So we're just pretending like the Muslim ban never happened? 

What you have to understand is there's only 1 religion. Everything else is just heresy.

• Like 3