Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

57 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I know the pulse of Houston Iranians and the Iranian Jewish community. They both are pro GOP. I can’t comment on the LA contingent. I’m sure they are lost as liberals like the rest of the fools in that state. Don’t California my Texas. God bless Texas

I’m not Iranian but I did marry one, which means I’m also married to her 10 aunts and uncles and a small circus worth of cousins.  All from Tehran and moved to Houston (Memorial).  They couldn’t be more anti-Trump and GOP, including the elderly.  

I know no on surly really takes you seriously as knowing “the pulse” of the community of your origin, but I wanted to comment in case you have even a small capacity for self-reflection.  

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Which is kind of a problem for all of us, because that's EXACTLY what our geopolitical rivals and enemies do, meaning that they can play him like a fiddle.

Also a problem because no one else in this country, not the press, not the Ds in the House, not the Ds in the Senate, seems to understand this.

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Lol. It’s why trump likes diamond and silk so much. They are black women that kiss his ass, which in trumps worldview all black women should be doing whenever  they have the honor of meeting the trumpster. Either kissing his ass or sucking his dick. Or both. 

It’s why nothing triggers trump more than some minority bitch who not only doesn’t kiss his ass, but dares to criticize the greatness of the greatest white man who ever roamed the planet earth. 

So much this^

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is the greatest compliment this website has ever received.

I’ve never been more proud of my surly cloak room.

The opposite of texags? Per the opinion of late great Johnny sack (who we’re apparently quoting now as some sort of authority)? 

Bravo to all! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’ve never been more proud of my surly cloak room.

The opposite of texags? Per the opinion of late great Johnny sack (who we’re apparently quoting now as some sort of authority)? 

Bravo to all! 

No dipshit. This the leftist version of TexAgs politics. The arguments, cut downs, etc are the same just the target of the derision is the exact opposite 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 17

Israeli law prohibits the entry into Israel of those who call for and work to impose boycotts on Israel

they listed the destination of their trip as Palestine and not Israel

the minister of interior has decided not to allow their visit

It seems that might just be a big part of the problem, Bibi.

So let's get to the bottom of this:  Bibi, being Trump East, is lying about something:

-- it is illegal for BDS supporters to enter Israel

-- Israel didn't know until recently that Tlaib and Omar's was to STRENGTHEN the boycott

Now Bibi (and Icono), which is it?  Clearly Tlaib and Omar's support for BDS has been known for almost a year, so is it against the law for them to enter Israel, or is it OK but not if you just don't want them there

Once again, a spineless immoral coward like Icono is caught supporting another spineless immoral coward in a web of lies and deceit.

6 minutes ago, Yuk said:

We are living in an Onion world.

5 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-eyes-a-new-real-estate-purchase-greenland-11565904223?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

1.) Deny Climate Change is Happening

2.) Buy Greenland

3.) Wait

4.) Profit

This is exactly his thought process in his stupid orange head.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

No dipshit. This the leftist version of TexAgs politics. The arguments, cut downs, etc are the same just the target of the derision is the exact opposite 

The objects of our derision, like aggy, are well-deserving.

If you find yourself on the side of aggy, it's time to rethink things.

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I trade my family visiting here for the successful maximum pressure campaign on the mullahs any day of the week if I was given the choice between the two. That’s because I love my ancestral homeland and want it freed from Islamic rule.

I'd pick my family over my country 10/10 times if I had to make that choice. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Amash is Arab and has a Palestinian father, of course he is on their side. #GoBackToWhereYouCameFrom

Seriously, I'm surprised that Trump hasn't given Amash shit about being the child of Arab immigrants.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Also a problem because no one else in this country, not the press, not the Ds in the House, not the Ds in the Senate, seems to understand this.

Well, it's not like Nancy Pelosi can tell him how great and powerful and brilliant he is then get him to cease his racist rhetoric and inhumane immigration policies. 

42 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-eyes-a-new-real-estate-purchase-greenland-11565904223?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

1.) Deny Climate Change is Happening

2.) Buy Greenland

3.) Wait

4.) Profit

The drinking water's gonna be pretty scarce once all the glaciers have melted away. 

The notion sounds absurd today, but we actually have tried to purchase once before in the past.

https://www.apnews.com/9d4a8021c3650800fdf6dd5903f68972

WASHINGTON (AP) _ The United States in 1946 proposed to pay Denmark $100 million to buy Greenland after flirting with the idea of swapping oil-rich land in Alaska for strategic parts of the bleak Arctic island, documents in the National Archives show.

The $100 million was to be in gold. And even though the sale did not go through, the United States ended up with the military bases it wanted anyway.

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Next question to Trump:

“Mr. President, how do you plan to pay for Greenland?”

Duh.  Borrow from shadowy foreign sources, pay back the loan via alternate means (deliver the nuclear codes, work out a deal to give them back Alaska, tell Putin the names of all of our intel assets in Russia during a secret meeting where no other American is allowed in the room, stuff like that).  Geez.  It's like you haven't even been paying attention.