Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Irieguy said:

Yes. Trump won a lot of counties where nobody lives. Nobody cares. 

Wait just a minute... a lot of those counties have tons of sheep! There are surely Aggies who "care" deeply.

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Sheep. It’s not about Trump. 

See what I mean?

12 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

nobody knew exactly what they were getting.

Everyone should have known exactly what they were getting. All of this isn't Donald Trump's fault. It's the fault of the people who voted for him.

Edited by Bookman
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Sadly Trump is the only choice for most of America. With the left abandoning  the middle class for illegal immigrants, they are left with no choice. 

All the evidence you need is to look at the city/states the presidential candidates represent.  They are the worst offender at what is supposed to be their platform. 

They are the champions of income inequality, unaffordable housing and homeless population, while also being the worst offenders. When the left abandoned the middle class they left American no serious second option. Maybe Stacy Abrams will enter the race to save us, she keenly pointed out all the democrats have is identity politics, and to abandon them would be suicide.

Sheep. It’s not about Trump, it’s about the failure of the other side. Maybe one day they will find reality and the middle class will get their voice back. 

Every where the democrats rule, destruction of the middle class follows. 

2600 vs 480 voting counties. American spoke loud and clear. 

Yes, keep blaming Democrats for Trump.  Nevermind that he beat a field of 16 Republicans to even make it to the general election, but I bet you think Hillary Clinton had something to do with that.  And, yes, places where people actually live, like those 480 counties, have issues that need addressing because people actually live there.  Congrats to Trump on winning 2600 counties full of corn fields.  Not a lot of homeless people living in corn fields.

If you think Trump cares about anything other than lining his pockets with tax payer dollars you're an even bigger idiot than I previously took you for.  Enjoy voting for Trump in 2020 while he loses to whichever of the 247 Democrats he ends up facing in the general.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Welch said:

I’ve wondered how the Republicans on this board can accept that such an important part of their lives is so aggy.

I mean, we’ve already pretty well established that TexAgs is one of the largest collection of stumblefucks on the interwebs.

It takes some serious mental gymnastics to think, “those nut-squeezing mouthbreathers are dipshits through and through, but man, they have some really good insights into politics and policy.”

Well Icono is a UH fan, that's about as close to aggy as you can get without actually attending so that explains him. As for the rest...

28 minutes ago, Welch said:

I’ve wondered how the Republicans on this board can accept that such an important part of their lives is so aggy.

I mean, we’ve already pretty well established that TexAgs is one of the largest collection of stumblefucks on the interwebs.

It takes some serious mental gymnastics to think, “those nut-squeezing mouthbreathers are dipshits through and through, but man, they have some really good insights into politics and policy.”

Everytime @TtomTerrific comes in here during a bender and screams about the Libtards that’s exactly what I think about.

That would be pretty amazing if it happened in Alabama. 

You won’t find a SEC anything on a Bama fan’s car. That sad “WE BELONG!!!!” shit is for new boys.

And, Jesus jumping Christ, that Mussolini mural of Cheetolini at the German ambassador’s office is SO embarrassing. Why doesn’t he just put it on the ceiling over his bed so he can’t really worship it instead of defacing our embassy?

I don’t know why y’all bother responding to that chicken nugget person. They’ve clearly had a mental break and someone needs to get them some help.

Finally, add one more thing to the list of “Would Be A Weeks Long Scandal Resulting In Hearings and Investigations For Any Other President But No One Will Remember In 48 Hours In Our Current Clownshow” list.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

You won’t find a SEC anything on a Bama fan’s car. That sad “WE BELONG!!!!” shit is for new boys.

But you've got to admit, if you saw an SEC sticker on a car in Alabama and guessed correctly that it was a Texas A&M fan's car, that would be a lot more impressive than doing the same thing in Texas. 

But you've got to admit, if you saw an SEC sticker on a car in Alabama and guessed correctly that it was a Texas A&M fan's car, that would be a lot more impressive than doing the same thing in Texas. 

Maybe for a non-internet person.

But I’ve seen way too much from A&M folks online. I would automatically assume it belonged to an Aggy.

They’re the only fans in the conference that boast about being in the SEC as much as they boast about their team. It’s weird, man.

Even the Mississippi schools don’t try and puff up their schools by hooting about the conference.

I feel sort of bad about thinking they’re cringe and weird because they seem to worship all things Alabama but..........they’re just so freaky.

18 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump can in theory arrest anyone. But he can’t try and convict anyone. Judges and juries get to convict. Judges set bail and make rulings on dismissals. Explain how he’s gonna change that?

There’s another dimension you’re neglecting.  Trump’s stochastic terrorism abilities.  His rhetoric is similar to that of a Muslim cleric calling for death to the infidels except Trump is naming names and calling them traitors or enemies of the people.  We laugh it off because we know he’s a piece of shit blowhard but his cult followers hear something much different.  Trump knows exactly what he’s doing.  We’ve already seen a few unsuccessful assassination attempts on his rivals.  How long before one is successful?  What will happen then?  Trump will blame the media and there will be no consequences.

What about a federal prosecutor or two that wants to curry favor with the president by filing trumped up criminal charges against his enemies?   Trump never ordered them to do it but he’s made it clear that’s what he wants.  I’m sure he would reward them mightily.

It’s a shit situation and the most challenging thing about it is our population has never seen an overt Authoritarian like Trump in the White House so there is no well developed appropriate response.  That’s why Congress impeaching him is so important.  They are the only check left and we have no reason to believe the next election will be free and fair. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Maybe for a non-internet person.

But I’ve seen way too much from A&M folks online. I would automatically assume it belonged to an Aggy.

They’re the only fans in the conference that boast about being in the SEC as much as they boast about their team. It’s weird, man.

Even the Mississippi schools don’t try and puff up their schools by hooting about the conference.

I feel sort of bad about thinking they’re cringe and weird because they seem to worship all things Alabama but..........they’re just so freaky.

Come on, aTm fans didn't invent the "SEC! SEC!" chant. We've heard it for years, long before they joined the conference and from fans of a lot of the SEC schools. We just heard it from Auburn fans during their NCAA tournament run. And yes, the fans of Ole Miss and Miss. St. do it too. You just don't hear it from them that much because they don't win all that often (except when Hugh Freaze was cheating).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There’s another dimension you’re neglecting.  Trump’s stochastic terrorism abilities.  His rhetoric is similar to that of a Muslim cleric calling for death to the infidels except Trump is naming names and calling them traitors or enemies of the people.  We laugh it off because we know he’s a piece of shit blowhard but his cult followers hear something much different.  Trump knows exactly what he’s doing.  We’ve already seen a few unsuccessful assassination attempts on his rivals.  How long before one is successful?  What will happen then?  Trump will blame the media and there will be no consequences.

What about a federal prosecutor or two that wants to curry favor with the president by filing trumped up criminal charges against his enemies?   Trump never ordered them to do it but he’s made it clear that’s what he wants.  I’m sure he would reward them mightily.

It’s a shit situation and the most challenging thing about it is our population has never seen an overt Authoritarian like Trump in the White House so there is no well developed appropriate response.  That’s why Congress impeaching him is so important.  They are the only check left and we have no reason to believe the next election will be free and fair. 

The courts have checked trump. Repeatedly. 

Pretty much everyone realizes that the president and the executive branch have become more and more powerful compared to the congress. 

What is also true is so has the judicial branch, for better or worse. Trump has very little control over that and what little control he has with respect to appointments, he’s deferred to the federalist society and similar groups to pick his judges for him. Their interest in pro corporate judges far outweighs any trump bullshit. 

13 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Sadly Trump is the only choice for most of America. With the left abandoning  the middle class for illegal immigrants, they are left with no choice. 

All the evidence you need is to look at the city/states the presidential candidates represent.  They are the worst offender at what is supposed to be their platform. 

They are the champions of income inequality, unaffordable housing and homeless population, while also being the worst offenders. When the left abandoned the middle class they left American no serious second option. Maybe Stacy Abrams will enter the race to save us, she keenly pointed out all the democrats have is identity politics, and to abandon them would be suicide.

Sheep. It’s not about Trump, it’s about the failure of the other side. Maybe one day they will find reality and the middle class will get their voice back. 

I really don’t care do you?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Alternatively, When life presents you lemons, you don’t choose racist child abusing sexual assaulting anti-christ. Be better (I mean “be best” cause even these fuck sticks can’t speak English properly).

You support a child abuser. Embrace it, enjoy it, see it every time you hug your mother, embrace your kids, and have a beer with your kin. This is your fucking fault so never fucking forget. You and all the other trumpkins will die with this stain. Fuck y’all for doing this in our country’s name.

Edited by achooloco
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The courts have checked trump. Repeatedly. 

Pretty much everyone realizes that the president and the executive branch have become more and more powerful compared to the congress. 

What is also true is so has the judicial branch, for better or worse. Trump has very little control over that and what little control he has with respect to appointments, he’s deferred to the federalist society and similar groups to pick his judges for him. Their interest in pro corporate judges far outweighs any trump bullshit. 

Right but say Comey or Hillary gets indicted on Tuesday for bullshit?  How are the courts going to fix the damage that would do?  They couldn’t because the optics of Trump’s enemies getting indicted is all that matters.  

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Right but say Comey or Hillary gets indicted on Tuesday for bullshit?  How are the courts going to fix the damage that would do?  They couldn’t because the optics of Trump’s enemies getting indicted is all that matters.  

Presumably a grand jury would stop that from happening but I’m not naive enough to say that’s not possible. 

If it was bullshit the courts would eventually dismiss it. Of course the indictment itself sends a terrible message but a dismissal sends a message as well. 

Trump controls the executive branch and the senate. He doesn’t control the judicial branch and the house. He’s supposed to control the executive branch, he’s just really really bad at it. 

As for the senate, that’s the fault of the evil turtle, the poodle, and compromised Lindsey and their ilk. I agree that’s a major problem. Time to vote dem for senator. 

• Like 1

Does anyone seriously think Trump has a mental issue, like dementia?   

Nancy’s rhetoric and approach almost seems like she’s giving Trump an out to resign for health reasons before going scorched earth on him.   If I knew Trump was suffering from a serious mental health issue, I’d probably throw the family and staff a lifeline like Pelosi did.   

I dunno but that would help explain why she’s reluctant to focus on Trump’s crimes.

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Does anyone seriously think Trump has a mental issue, like dementia?   

Nancy’s rhetoric and approach almost seems like she’s giving Trump an out to resign for health reasons before going scorched earth on him.   If I knew Trump was suffering from a serious mental health issue, I’d probably throw the family and staff a lifeline like Pelosi did.   

I dunno but that would help explain why she’s reluctant to focus on Trump’s crimes.

Listen to Nancy speak in public then Trump. You tell me.

Odd to put a picture of JFK the morning before he was killed as the photo for another anonymous sourced Trump story innit?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/24/politics/donald-trump-air-force-one-travel-foreign-trips/index.html

SEC fans probably don't hear it as much because nobody's chanting it at their conference games. 

Oh yeah, the chanting is dumb and usually directed at other conferences but it didn’t start till we let the carpetbaggers like Arkansas and South Carolina in and they wanted to rub the ACC and SWC’s noses in it.

I was talking specifically about the dumb bumper stickers and shirts and stuff.

The chants and the like are lame but at least they happen in the context of an actual athletic competition between a SEC school and another conference

The hyping of SEC on a car or clothing or anything out in real life is just spectacularly lame and something I’ve really only seen from A&M folks.

12 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Plus, Donald Trump is a horrible public speaker. He's a clown. That's why people watch.

Yep. That and “he speaks like us!” 

Trump says things they want to say but either can’t articulate or feel like they can’t say without ridicule. But if the president is saying it!  He gives license to racists and rubes. Trumps anti immigration stance is overtly racist, as evidenced by his comments that why don’t we have more white immigration.

Old white people fear loss of culture. That’s basically it. Given that they’re old, one should wonder why they really give a shit, but whatever. 

• Like 1

Pelosi and Trump are old as fuck.  Go back to just two years ago and Dotard was much more lucid when speaking, even it was the same bullshit coming out of his mouth. 

More elected officials that are in their prime mentally and open to new/good ideas, please. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HenryJames said:

As if I'm going to listen to the opinion of the guy who made Billy Bob play concussed and would just inject cortisone into Wendell Brown's knee to keep him on the field.

Honestly, it's weird to me how many Republicans today invoke Lincoln as "their guy" while half of them simultaneously wave their confederate flags.

• Like 3