Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Oh, don't kid yourself.  There's plenty of Icono's walking around who think whatever the President utters is the gospel.

Including those who allegedly believe Trump over the Gospel.

Plus the fact that there is a group of religious folks who think he was chosen by God to help America. No, that's not hyperbole. 

I am an extremely unstable moron! Of course I colluded with Russia and of course I obstructed justice! I always do cover ups! I am  incapable of understanding my NAFTA edits! 

See how easy that is? Just listen to whatever trump says and you automatically know that the opposite is the truth or that he is projecting his own pathologies onto someone else.

Nancy is right. There needs to be an intervention before he completely loses it.  

Just now, JimmyJames said:

I am an extremely unstable moron! Of course I colluded with Russia and of course I obstructed justice! I always do cover ups! I am  incapable of understanding my NAFTA edits! 

See how easy that is? Just listen to whatever trump says and you automatically know that the opposite is the truth or that he is projecting his own pathologies onto someone else.

Nancy is right. There needs to be an intervention before he completely loses it.  

kinda like saying, "pelosi is not pushing my buttons, she is not getting under my skin.  and to prove this, i will call up 15 aides to explain to everyone how non-bothered this all makes me."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

We all know Trump is a blowhard with no knowledge of history or government, but how would you like to be an American citizen accused of TREASON by the President?  That's a little too close to the danger zone in my opinion, regardless of how unfounded the accusation might be.  Crimony.

I was thinking about that, too. Sounds like abuse of power. Gross abuse of power.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

kinda like saying, "pelosi is not pushing my buttons, she is not getting under my skin.  and to prove this, i will call up 15 aides to explain to everyone how non-bothered this all makes me."

The president has the maturity level of a five year old. And I’m not exaggerating at all. That’s what he is. A kinda smart for a five year old man child. Most of us had moved on past this phase when we reached 7 or 8. 

I used to think the story of Trump was a bad movie where a guy runs for president, doesn't want to actually win, but wins. 

This feels like the sequel, where the president wants to get impeached but he just can't no matter how he tries. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

I used to think the story of Trump was a bad movie where a guy runs for president, doesn't want to actually win, but wins. 

This feels like the sequel, where the president wants to get impeached but he just can't no matter how he tries. 

It's like Mel Brooks on CYE.  "Let's cast Larry David so this fucking thing will tank".

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

This is known in Russia as active measures.  

Taking intelligence documents and selectively releasing a politically correct assessment for the desired aim of the regime. 

Seriously, if you Wikipedia active measures, this is what comes up:

E384863B-E2A4-4412-998B-2663B323F7A1_zps

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is known in Russia as active measures.  

Taking intelligence documents and selectively releasing a politically correct assessment for the desired aim of the regime. 

Seriously, if you Wikipedia active measures, this is what comes up:

Siccing the AG on political enemies and using the AG to distort the investigation of the special counsel. Totally normal.

Edited by retread

9 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Do you believe Trump faked a disability?

"Well at least that disability".

"If he had been a conscientious objector, I would have admired that."

"I'm old enough to remember when conservatives talked about character in a president".

Awesome.

I think it's a winning issue. Force him to show his medical history, just like he forced Obama to show his birth certificate. Pound the fact that because of his actions someone else had to serve and possibly die.

Is this sinking in for anybody?  The fucking President of the United States of America just tweeted out a bogus altered video of his political opponent, in an effort to discredit her.   

@dolemite and other trumpkins, are you OK with this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Is this sinking in for anybody?  The fucking President of the United States of America just tweeted out a bogus altered video of his political opponent, in an effort to discredit her.   

It's only going to get worse. 

Just remember that. It's always true. 

It's always going to get worse. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

"He trolls just like us!"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Of course they’re fucking ok with it. Is it sinking in with you yet that they would rather kill us all than see liberals back in power?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

lol

There's no "lol" there.  This is getting fucking exponentially outrageous and dangerous.

What's really scary is video manipulation software.  These fucking Republican/Russian operatives will launch something horrible about the leading DM during this next election cycle.  I don't even want to speculate, but it's going to be bad.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not impeaching him proves he is untouchable/bulletproof.

Albert Burneko and David Roth might be the two best writers when it comes to Dotard. They are direct and to the point. Love reading anything Burneko writes about, especially when he is shitting on his Wizards. Roth is similarly excellent when writing about his LOLMETS.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Of course they're OK with it.  They have no moral compass.  They're American Shitstains.  Who cares about them?

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

lol

Twitter not banning trump is a clear violation of their guidelines. Threatening people and even whole countries (when he actually does have the power to carry those threats out) and constantly spreading fake news and lies. Do those twitter guidelines not apply to powerful government officials? 

Ok with it? Those SOBs are masturbating with joy to the image of the Republic in flames.
It's only going to get worse. 
Just remember that. It's always true. 
It's always going to get worse. 

And this.

Imagine how bad it can get. Then accept the fact that it will actually end up much worse.

3 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I think it's a winning issue. Force him to show his medical history, just like he forced Obama to show his birth certificate. Pound the fact that because of his actions someone else had to serve and possibly die.

You say that like it matters.  Trump enablers hear-speak-see no evil when it comes to Trump.  Anger, pride, and perpetual victimhood won't allow it.