Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Twitter not banning trump is a clear violation of their guidelines. Threatening people and even whole countries (when he actually does have the power to carry those threats out) and constantly spreading fake news and lies. Do those twitter guidelines not apply to powerful government officials

If Twitter banned Trump, what would happen?  How would he communicate?  How would Trump spend his days in the White House if he wasn't tweeting every 20 minutes?

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

to wit...in a few years there's going to be a flood of republicans on this site using phrases like 'unbecoming of the highest office' and words like 'unpresidential'...that's going to make my brain want to explode.

So, does that count as libtears? Cause if so, they win. 

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

The impeachment of Donald Trump is going to be epic.

I didn't like the not impeaching move by Nancy...but I never called her dumb/stupid.  Now, I have 100% faith that they're just timing it so once they start, they'll be right in the middle of a shitshow for the President as we we approach a November election.  They have no plan to pass his impeachment and send to the Senate. They'll have the President knee deep in shit and continue to release damaging info until he's up to his eyeballs in corn eyed brown trout.  She's smart.  This has to be it. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I didn't like the not impeaching move by Nancy...but I never called her dumb/stupid.  Now, I have 100% faith that they're just timing it so once they start, they'll be right in the middle of a shitshow for the President as we we approach a November election.  They have no plan to pass his impeachment and send to the Senate. They'll have the President knee deep in shit and continue to release damaging info until he's up to his eyeballs in corn eyed brown trout.  She's smart.  This has to be it. 

They can milk an impeachment inquiry for as long as they want and dig for all his dirty laundry. NY has tons on Dotard and is more than willing to cooperate. This will not be a pretty election. Nancy's got this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mach 1 said:

There's no "lol" there.  This is getting fucking exponentially outrageous and dangerous.

What's really scary is video manipulation software.  These fucking Republican/Russian operatives will launch something horrible about the leading DM during this next election cycle.  I don't even want to speculate, but it's going to be bad.

its already happening i am sure. voters are being influenced by all kinds of misleading shit already (while hanging out in their respective social media outlets)

in 2020 you will have all kinds of inputs to all kinds of people. who the fuck knows what is real and what isn't. the problem is no one will care to ask. no one will care to know. people will want reassurance of their world view, not news and definitely not any intelligent debate. 2020 is going to be epic. doctored videos? you bet. 

the technology very clearly is not the problem.

nuke free friday for all my Gs. hang in there and have a delicious weekend. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

The fucking President of the United States of America just tweeted out a bogus altered video of his political opponent, in an effort to discredit her.   

“I’m so proud of him, good for him for fighting back!” 

-all Republicans 

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

And while they're waiting around for Trump to self destruct for real this time Bill Barr will be having them arrested and thrown in prison on some trumped up bullshit. They don't understand what they're fighting.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

“I’m so proud of him, good for him for fighting back!” 

-all Republicans 

Hello onboard was spreading this fake news himself on the Pelosi thread. They have no morals. No character. No principles. No independent thoughts. No compassion. Nothing. Thank u next. 

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Not draw as much attention to himself, and not actively do stupid shit to drive he and his party completely out of power in 2020. 

Uh, we have a blueprint for this.  A Putin stooge would first move to lock up his opposition while dismantling and destroying any part of the democracy that could hold him accountable.  

Trump is a moron so he’s not great at this but he is trying. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Uh, we have a blueprint for this.  A Putin stooge would first move to lock up his opposition while dismantling and destroying any part of the democracy that could hold him accountable.  

Yeah, he’s going to lock up Pelosi JenniferLOkay.gif

speaking of, he unpinned the tweet.   Bet he didn’t like Kellyanne telling him that.   

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I don’t think you understand how bad this can get.

You honestly think he’s going to have Pelosi arrested, and suspend elections?

i respect the fact that somebody apparently pays you to waste time posting on message boards, it’s a dream job for many even if it doesn't pay much, but try to stay grounded in reality.  

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

You honestly think he’s going to have Pelosi arrested, and suspend elections?

i respect the fact that somebody apparently pays you to waste time posting on message boards, it’s a dream job for many even if it doesn't pay much, but try to stay grounded in reality.  

No one wants to stop him from doing anything.  He cannot be charged with a crime.  He owns the senate, the military, and the police.  The courts are hanging by a thread.  

This is fine.

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

No one wants to stop him from doing anything.  He cannot be charged with a crime.  He owns the senate, the military, and the police.  The courts are hanging by a thread.  

This is fine.

So he’s going to order the military to suspend the Constitution to arrest her?  Or the D.C. police?  

You are firmly into Alex Jones territory.  You post shit that is almost as nutty as Trump, without you or your boss realizing it.

Pro-tip: if he thought he could have his enemies arrested, he would have done it long, long ago, before it reached the point where the House is about to examine his bank transactions.  

He would have shut down Mueller.  He would have had Schiff, Amash, etc. arrested.  He would have shut down SDNY (who is far more of a threat to his business interests than Mueller).  

He would have had the NYAG and others arrested, and state investigations shut down. Tillerson would be at Gitmo instead of bitching about him to Congress.  He would have kept Manafort and others out of jail.  Flynn would still be working for him.  

People like Pelosi would be scared of speaking against him, instead of mockingly asking on twitter for his family to intervene  

Instead, Trump impotently lashes out with stupid fucking twitter memes.  

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So he’s going to order the military to suspend the Constitution to arrest her?  Or the D.C. police?  

You are firmly into Alex Jones territory.  You post shit that is almost as nutty as Trump, without you or your boss realizing it.

Pro-tip: if he thought he could have his enemies arrested, he would have done it long, long ago, before it reached the point where the House is about to examine his bank transactions.  

He would have shut down Mueller.  He would have had Schiff, Amash, etc. arrested.  He would have shut down SDNY (who is far more of a threat to his business interests than Mueller).  

He would have had the NYAG and others arrested, and state investigations shut down. Tillerson would be at Gitmo instead of bitching about him to Congress.  He would have kept Manafort and others out of jail.  Flynn would still be working for him.  

People like Pelosi would be scared of speaking against him, instead of mockingly asking on twitter for his family to intervene  

This is wrong. He's broadcasting his intention to arrest everyone involved with the initial investigation into his campaign right now for the whole world to see, and Barr is helping him.  You think they're just going to stop there? You think he's going to back down as the pressure mounts against him?  Animals are fiercest when they're cornered. That's all Trump is. An animal in a human's body with racist pudding for brains. 

• Like 6

I can't wait until that technology that company made to make Joe Rogan sound like he supports chimp hockey is used to make trump insult hillbillies and stupid republicans that he took advantage of to become president. Tie it to some surveillance footage of trump and this will get really entertaining. 

If half the morons in this country couldn't figure out that Facebook "news" is all bullshit then they have zero chance against this new technology. This next election might crack this country mentally for good. 

59 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Or endless inquires 

endless subpoenas, even some trying to force someone to break the law

attack anyone who dares to push back

violently lash out at opponents and then claim victim status when smacked back

claim everything is racist 

NY/CA Bills of Attainder

Election corruption trying to pass laws to remove a candidate from the ballot  

Have Barr Arrested! Have Trump arrested! Arrest Brett. 

Self awareness is dead in this country. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Fuck You 4

45 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This is wrong. He's broadcasting his intention to arrest everyone involved with the initial investigation into his campaign right now for the whole world to see, and Barr is helping him.  You think they're just going to stop there? You think he's going to back down as the pressure mounts against him?  Animals are fiercest when they're cornered. That's all Trump is. An animal in a human's body with racist pudding for brains. 

It won’t work. He thinks it will, but that’s because he’s a mentally ill moron. 

6 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Or endless inquires 

endless subpoenas, even some trying to force someone to break the law

attack anyone who dares to push back

violently lash out at opponents and then claim victim status when smacked back

claim everything is racist 

NY/CA Bills of Attainder

Election corruption trying to pass laws to remove a candidate from the ballot  

Have Barr Arrested! Have Trump arrested! Arrest Brett. 

Self awareness is dead in this country. 

The president of the United States is a criminal and this is what you come up with?

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

It won’t work. He thinks it will, but that’s because he’s a mentally ill moron. 

Serious question.  Why do you think it won't work?   He's gutting the DOJ, getting rid of the career people.  He's demonizing the FBI.  He has an AG with zero morals.  Hell, he's gutting all federal agencies and institutions. He's appointing his lackeys to the Supreme Court, and to the lower courts.  And the Senate is spineless and in his pocket.  Who is going to stop him?    The Constitution's just a piece of paper.  What matters is the people (who are supposed to be) upholding it.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

He couldn't have had them arrested long, long ago.  If he had them arrested in, say, March 2017, there would be a much bigger uproar, than say at the end of 2019, after all the other craziness, and after he's seen that the rest of the GOP will just ignore all the inanity.   He had to throw so much shit at the wall over two years that people are exhausted, and all the other crap, like the emoluments violations, attacks on the free press, etc. have been normalized.  

And to be clear, I don't think trump is smart enough to plan any of this.  I think others, including Putin, or trump's advisors, are egging him on in this crap, and he's a moron who does what the last person he spoke to told him to do.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Who does he want Barr to investigate?  Trump was directly asked yesterday who he is referring to when he talks about people committing treason and being locked up, and his response was James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

Besides having worked at the FBI on the original investigation, what do James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have in common?  Their chapters in Donald J. Trump's Book of Life are complete.  They have nothing else to add, they cannot add anything, they are no longer a threat to Donald J. Trump in any form or fashion whatsoever.  He is lashing out at people who cannot fight back.

Barr's investigation has no impact on elections happening in 18 months, elections that could see Donald J. Trump losing and then NYAG/SDNY/etc. running a train on him.  Or should he somehow win, said elections could still see the Dems flipping the Senate and impeaching and convicting him.

Barr's investigation has no impact on Edgardo Ramos ruling against Trump this week in Deutsche Bank and Capital One sending Trump's records to the House.

Barr's investigation has no impact on Schiff and others investigating he and all of his business dealings (and his family's dealings) in Congress.

Barr's investigation has no impact on the New York Attorney General (and other state AG's) investigating his business dealings.

Barr's investigation has no impact on the SDNY running a train right through Trump Org.

Barr's investigation has no impact on Nancy Pelosi constantly baiting Trump into saying and doing stupid shit.

Barr's investigation has no impact on what Mueller can and will say to the House.

Oh, make no mistake, Trump is certainly cornered!  That's why he lashes out on twitter.  That's why he posts stupid fucking twitter memes.  That's why he's trying to keep the wool pulled over his base's eyes and run out the clock prior to November of 2020.

Is this investigation right?  It feels shady as shit.  Is it legal?  Not a lawyer, but it feels like it's within Barr's power.  But it's a far cry from Trump having Pelosi, Schiff, Ramos, various state AG's, etc. locked up and it's a damn far cry from preventing elections in 18 months.  This investigation involves people whose parts in The Chronicles of Donald J. Trump are over, people who cannot fight back other than to mock him on twitter, who can no longer investigate him.

This investigation is the equivalent of me going on Timmy Kowalski's Facebook page and saying "Fuck you for making fun of me in 7th-grade gym class and making me feel insecure for only having a 5 and a half-inch dick when I was 12 - I grew over an inch more in high school, so fuck you, you diabetes-having motherfucker whose parents were probably related before they married, and whose kids look like the southbound end of a northbound mule!!"  There's no point in me saying any of that - I haven't seen or thought about that fucking ginger in decades, and there is nothing he can do to affect my life now.

Trump is sending Barr after former FBI employees who can't fight back, who can no longer investigate him.  It's a beta-male move, the kind of thing a man like Trump thinks is a projection of power, when in fact it reveals the limitations of power.  Pelosi is still out there trolling him.  Schiff is drooling over Deutsche Bank and Capital One dropping off boxes of documents.  Ramos is still ready to tell Trump's lawyers to get fucked.  The SDNY and various state AG's are still debating what lube to use on Trump Org, or whether to use any at all.

Just now, lemonlime said:

He couldn't have had them arrested long, long ago.  If he had them arrested in, say, March 2017, there would be a much bigger uproar, than say at the end of 2019, after all the other craziness, and after he's seen that the rest of the GOP will just ignore all the inanity.   He had to throw so much shit at the wall over two years that people are exhausted, and all the other crap, like the emoluments violations, attacks on the free press, etc. have been normalized.  

And to be clear, I don't think trump is smart enough to plan any of this.  I think others, including Putin, or trump's advisors, are egging him on in this crap, and he's a moron who does what the last person he spoke to told him to do.

On top of the fact that there was enough "deep staters" to slow or stop that type of thing happening. Now that he has a bunch of "acting" sycophants, he is getting to do a lot more nefarious things. 

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Serious question.  Why do you think it won't work?   He's gutting the DOJ, getting rid of the career people.  He's demonizing the FBI.  He has an AG with zero morals.  Hell, he's gutting all federal agencies and institutions. He's appointing his lackeys to the Supreme Court, and to the lower courts.  And the Senate is spineless and in his pocket.  Who is going to stop him?    The Constitution's just a piece of paper.  What matters is the people (who are supposed to be) upholding it.

See my manifesto above, but none of what Trump and Barr are doing is stopping the House, the SDNY, the various state AGs, from exposing Trump to the world, which is the one thing he appears to fear above all else.

If Trump were making the ultimate alpha move to protect himself, he would be trying to completely end SDNY, and he would be trying to send FBI agents on raids to the NYAG's offices, and raids on various Democrats' offices in the House.

Trump is after revenge against powerless people that he feels wronged him, and that he blames for starting all of this.  It's a cuck move by a man who thinks he's an alpha.

12 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Of course they’re fucking ok with it. Is it sinking in with you yet that they would rather kill us all than see liberals back in power?

That is exactly correct. Listen to their language the last few decades:

Culture War

Class War

War on Christmas

War on God

These aren't people who golf clap for hyperbole. They scream, "fuckin' A right! It's war!"

We're involved in a political contest. They're involved in a war.

We're concerned about our fellow citizens being duped. They're sure they're right and will carry on the conflict by any means that assure the destruction of their enemies.

And there are millions of them.

There is no profitable way for the pandering news media to cover this alarming aspect of the electorate without, GASP!, losing ratings. The media and most of us focus on the old way of viewing a president and the solutions to be found through elections. We're not in that Kansas anymore.

There's a rift in the electorate. It's profound. Reconciliation seems unlikely particularly if we don't even talk about the actual problem.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

See my manifesto above, but none of what Trump and Barr are doing is stopping the House, the SDNY, the various state AGs, from exposing Trump to the world, which is the one thing he appears to fear above all else.

If Trump were making the ultimate alpha move to protect himself, he would be trying to completely end SDNY, and he would be trying to send FBI agents on raids to the NYAG's offices, and raids on various Democrats' offices in the House.

Trump is after revenge against powerless people that he feels wronged him, and that he blames for starting all of this.  It's a cuck move by a man who thinks he's an alpha.

Except he's long been exposed to the world.  And 35% of the country, most of Congress, and much of the courts, is just ignoring what's been exposed.  I'm not sure why you think, even if comes out, and I'm not confident it will, that information from say Deutsch Bank could possibly move the needle.  Hell, trump getting on stage and siding with Putin over US intelligence, telling Putin to hack Hillary's emails, firing Comey, and I could go on for days didn't move the needle.  Most of the Senate and 35% of the country is saying that the Mueller report exonerates trump.  Facts are irrelevant, and no one is changing their mind.