Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

This is why MSM cannot keep up with this presidency. 

Breakdown:  "fired off some small weapons".  "some of my people, and others".  "he smiled and called a random Swampman Joe Bidan low IQ".  "and worse".   

Seriously, impeach or get off the toilet.  

Kim will just write trump another love letter praising him for how great he is while in the meantime he develops nuclear weapons. 

Not that its hard but the norks have completely figured out how the toddler in chief works and are gonna take full advantage while the gettin’s good. 

The President of the United States just misspelled a word directly in front of the term "low IQ."

We're just jerking off into an old sock at this point. Elect Joey Buttafuoco next because he got some pussy once and let his vice president be Cool Ranch Doritos. Might as well open some of these positions up for marketing sponsorships and make some cash before it's all over. Let it just naturally trail off to where eventually an opened can of Monster Energy Drink is the president. The VP can be measles at that point. Pass the torch. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The President of the United States just misspelled a word directly in front of the term "low IQ."

We're just jerking off into an old sock at this point. Elect Joey Buttafuoco next because he got some pussy once and let his vice president be Cool Ranch Doritos. Might as well open some of these positions up for marketing sponsorships and make some cash before it's all over. Let it just naturally trail off to where eventually an opened can of Monster Energy Drink is the president. The VP can be measles at that point. Pass the torch. 

"The Secretary of Defense sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch"  has a nice ring.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

"The Secretary of Defense sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch"  has a nice ring.

I mean it's time to just get it on.  Bring the Gene Simmons/Axe Body Spray ticket and let's segregate our sewage system.  Those people don't deserve to have their waste mix with our waste.  It's not PC these days to just recognize the facts and conclude that the purity of our sewage is in steep decline.  I said it.  Sue me.  I want all white sewage.  So, there.  And I want the "Extreme Zesty Jalapeno and Cheddar Popper Supreme Court."  Make it happen.  I'm tired of this shit.  

Would any of our resident trolls like Zavala, Chrispy or Zork like to take a break from liking each other’s posts and comment on this tweet by dear leader? 

I doubt it. 

but daaadddyyy, the Steele Dossier was used to obtain the FISA Warrant!

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Hey y'all, so KJU is testing his missiles leading to fear from neighboring countries, but no big deal because he too comes up with cool nicknames for my political opponents in 2020.  The U.S. and our traditional allies in Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Venezuela (depending on who you believe is leading the country) are all quite strong!

3 hours ago, Lurch said:

and he "said it" while on foreign soil. Our Republican friends used to tell me this was a big no-no.

hard to imagine the leader of Iran insulting Mitt Romney in 2012 and Obama responding favorably with BWAAAAAAA! on twitter like a 12 year old.

Can you just imagine the shitstorm alone on Shaggy?!

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 9:34 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Sadly Trump is the only choice for most of America. With the left abandoning  the middle class for illegal immigrants, they are left with no choice. 

All the evidence you need is to look at the city/states the presidential candidates represent.  They are the worst offender at what is supposed to be their platform. 

They are the champions of income inequality, unaffordable housing and homeless population, while also being the worst offenders. When the left abandoned the middle class they left American no serious second option. Maybe Stacy Abrams will enter the race to save us, she keenly pointed out all the democrats have is identity politics, and to abandon them would be suicide.

Sheep. It’s not about Trump, it’s about the failure of the other side. Maybe one day they will find reality and the middle class will get their voice back. 

Every where the democrats rule, destruction of the middle class follows. 

2600 vs 480 voting counties. American spoke loud and clear. 

Can’t stop laughing at this.  Holy shit, the stupidity. 

• Like 3

and he "said it" while on foreign soil. Our Republican friends used to tell me this was a big no-no.
hard to imagine the leader of Iran insulting Mitt Romney in 2012 and Obama responding favorably with BWAAAAAAA! on twitter like a 12 year old.
Can you just imagine the shitstorm alone on Shaggy?!

The Dixie Chicks are screaming “Member us?????”

A fucking country girl group had right wingers foaming at the mouth about treason and getting the gallows ready because they had the temerity to criticize GW ON FOREIGN SOIL!!!!

But now the actual POTUS does the same - and so much worse - and nary a peep from the same folks.

I don’t know why their continual and repeated blatant hypocrisy still leaves my mouth agape with disgusted consternation.

I’m either hopelessly naive or just unwilling to face that Republicans really are just that odious.
  • Like 1

Hey y'all, so KJU is testing his missiles leading to fear from neighboring countries, but no big deal because he too comes up with cool nicknames for my political opponents in 2020.  The U.S. and our traditional allies in Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Venezuela (depending on who you believe is leading the country) are all quite strong!

Great translation

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

When is trump releasing his summer reading list ?

Oh, he does occasionally.  One book at a time, penned by someone that passes as a conservative in today's political climate, posted on his Presidential Twitter megaphone, and a book that he has undoubtedly not even cracked the cover on.

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

. . . and WTF does "Swampman" even mean?  Was Biden called "the Swampman" in undergrad, along with Long Dong Doug and Squi?

I’m guessing it means Biden has been in DC (the “swamp”) so long he’s become a “swampman”?  Only thing I can think of that kinda makes sense.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump is begging to be impeached. He knows he won’t be so his tweets will only get more outrageous. 

I know people are happy that Pelosi is giving him some of his own medicine with 'bless his heart' and 'he needs and intervention.' However, I think Trump is now more confident that she doesn't have the stones to impeach.

Edited by retread