Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I didn't see this posted in the thread but it looks like he actually tweeted this.

Imagine knowing someone so dumb that they'd say this out loud, let alone send it out to the world by tweet.  This idiot is President and he's spending his Memorial Day attacking his political opponents and the press.  40% of the country loves this guy.

I didn't see this posted in the thread but it looks like he actually tweeted this.
Imagine knowing someone so dumb that they'd say this out loud, let alone send it out to the world by tweet.  This idiot is President and he's spending his Memorial Day attacking his political opponents and the press.  40% of the country loves this guy.

this was a 2016 tweet when Obama was on a state visit to Japan during Memorial Day and he was running for President.

and one hopes the press asks him about it.

but that won’t happen...

I don’t get paid to post.  I’m not working for anyone.  I’m really a refugee poster.  I watched my old forum get attacked and completely subverted during the 2016 election, the attack was so bad the forum itself turned against me because I was trying to fight it off.  I was the crazy troll, the Hillary shill, the Soros AstroTurf in their world.  I was ringing the alarm bells but no one would listen.  They still haven’t recovered. 
I also witnessed the attack on Twitter because I was following several of the Russian IRA accounts before anyone knew they were Russian IRA accounts.   The shit they were doing might seem innocent to some but to me it was terrifying. 
You ever wonder why this community hasn’t been overrun by Qanon tards and Trumpkins like the forums that compete with this one?  I wonder all the time.  I don’t know but I’d like to think I might be a part of the reason why.  I don’t think I’m important or special but I felt assaulted in 2016 and I don’t want it to happen again.  Trying to educate myself and paying it forward is how I’ve spent much of my time here.  Probably too much time. 

We’re battle hardened after the attempted Myanmar invasion, that’s why we haven’t been overrun
  • Like 2

I don’t know about the bridge, but Josiah Wilbarger and 4 other men were attacked on Walnut Creek in 1833.  2 men died, 2 escaped and assumed Wilbarger was dead because he had been shot in both legs by arrows, and in the neck by a rifle.  He was then scalped and left for dead.  He was found a day or so later and lived for another 11 years, finally succumbing to the wound on his head after hitting it on a barn door and getting an infection.  Talk about balls of steel.  

giphy.gif

so upthread, I wrote about a guy I know hanging out with Eric Trump.  Golfing together, etc. 

Turns out, he's the perfect trumpkin.   He went on a scotland golf trip with Eric alright, but he fucking paid for the trip, with 31 of his closest friends that all belong to Trump Charlotte.  

Of course, we taxpayers paid part of the freight.

35 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

He went on a scotland golf trip with Eric alright, but he fucking paid for the trip, with 31 of his closest friends that all belong to Trump Charlotte.  

Trumps don't pay for a fucking thing. They collect a percentage.

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

I like people posting these so I can feel like I’m not just indulging in confirmation bias, but when the first poll you cite says:

The model correctly predicting an electoral victory for Trump in 2016, but overestimated his popular vote share by about 5.5 points, which Rattner attributed to Trump’s personal unfavorables”

that sounds a lot like “this poll WILDLY inflates in Trumps favor.” Win by 5.5 points instead of lose by 1?  Did you adjust for that, pollster?

On 5/26/2019 at 6:40 PM, RPM said:

Trump (out of mic range): Congratulations, but you're not really the champ because you didn't beat me. Many people are saying I would crush you.

To be fair he probably has 75 lbs on most of the competition.   

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

There's no way a functional adult does not see this repeated fist in the face obvious. What more does he have to do?6b8c258d434a2c9c19880967f8805d0e.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

They see it.  It pisses us off so that’s a win their book.  These people are losers.  They’d rather us all lose and Trump is definitely an impressive loser.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-28/trump-says-u-s-aircraft-carrier-design-wrong-plans-overhaul

He's been talking about it for a while, but he repeated his belief that steam catapults are better than electromagnetic ones during the Japanese trip.  Says he's going to require the new carriers to have them.  I get the MAGA ethos that everything about 1950 is better than now, but laugh that it extends to this sort of shit.

9 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-28/trump-says-u-s-aircraft-carrier-design-wrong-plans-overhaul

He's been talking about it for a while, but he repeated his belief that steam catapults are better than electromagnetic ones during the Japanese trip.  Says he's going to require the new carriers to have them.  I get the MAGA ethos that everything about 1950 is better than now, but laugh that it extends to this sort of shit.

figure out who heads the company that makes the steam system, then determine how trump will benefit financially from the order, then it will make more sense.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

What a stooge.  I worked on EM launch systems early in my engineering career -- the advantages are numerous.

God, we are being "led" by a fucking child.