Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I know people are happy that Pelosi is giving him some of his own medicine with 'bless his heart' and 'he needs and intervention.' However, I think Trump is now more confident that she doesn't have the stones to impeach.

She has a constitutional obligation to impeach, constitutional crisis and all.

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Bootstraps and all.   I think this is a great investment in our country since he has such a well developed track record.... oh wait....

Why, WHY, WHYYYYY does he refuse to use the services of a tailor?

This is from his Memorial Day visit to Arlington.

73252aa6ab14740e0663ad0842f70d1c.jpg

0ba6692136404d09acf846633c9aebc3.jpg

They spent a lot of time over that grave dated 2012.

“Obama killed that guy. I’m so much better than him because none of these guys got killed by me!”

And this tweet is from Trump himself and the puddle pants are clearly visible, so I don’t think they’ve been manipulated.

4f1fdc58d12ab29f473a937f56683093.jpg

And, yes, I recognize this is petty as fuck but I really don’t care do u?

After years of outrage over tan suits and fancy mustard and coffee cup salutes and feet on desks and fist bumps, sometimes being petty as fuck feels good.

And getting “mad” over trifling shit actually feels like a relief compared to the actual horrors this oleaginous garbage can typically inflicts on us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retread said:

I know people are happy that Pelosi is giving him some of his own medicine with 'bless his heart' and 'he needs and intervention.' However, I think Trump is now more confident that she doesn't have the stones to impeach.

Or she's not foolish enough to impeach. 

10 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

DEATH WISH!!!!!

Should be easy for the press to pick him apart on this.

Okay, Mr. Trump. Name one single Japanese official that said this. 

Who?  Sorry, Mr. Miyagi isn't a real person, Mr. President. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Blotto said:

Fuck everybody that voted for this moronic shitstain to represent our country.

It really is that simple.

Imagine our electorate as pair of white briefs. Imagine a group of cynical, wicked fuckers sneaking into the national underwear drawer and shitting in the underwear for 30 years. 

There is no way to wash out that huge, disgusting stain. You can only curse it and hope it doesn't spread so that your briefs are more shitstain than unstained. You're not hopeful.

11 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Should be easy for the press to pick him apart on this.

Okay, Mr. Trump. Name one single Japanese official that said this. 

Who?  Sorry, Mr. Miyagi isn't a real person, Mr. President. 

Yeah I'm sure "numerous" Japanese officials all pulled him aside and bitched to him about American democrats. "Welcome to Japan Mr. President. Man, that damn Beto sure hates America, amirite?"

10 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

DEATH WISH!!!!!

Just wow. 

Numerous Japanese officials. Again, you've got Trump just hanging out with his hands in pockets maybe whistling Dixie. Guys just walk up to him and tell him stuff that he happens to already believe are true.

"Mr. President, welcome to our country. It is an honor to approach you while you are whistling Dixie in so beautiful a manner."

"Please, my friend, tell me your thoughts. Your honest thoughts. Your best thoughts. I'm a listener."

"You honor me, Trump-sama. The Democrats would rather see the United States fail than see your excellency or the Republican Party succeed - Death Wish!"

"You're the fifth or sixth official guy that has told me that. Mind if I quote you?"

"I am unworthy of such honor, President Trump-sama."

Wow.

Trump invents a quote. Attributes the invented quote to a foreign official. Then he publishes it thinking it should be persuasive to Americans. Well, I wasn't sold on Trump, but if an unnamed Japanese official told Trump he was a great guy and the Dems are evil, that's a whole new kettle of fish.

Idiot World. We're in it.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Plus, Donald Trump is a horrible public speaker. He's a clown. That's why people watch.

Whenever my 11 year old hears me play a clip Trump talking or hears him on the news, he asks me to change the channel because he finds Trumps voice very annoying. This is a kid who listened to minecraft you tubers like Stampy who sounds like nails on a chalkboard 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sachick said:

Whenever my 11 year old hears me play a clip Trump talking or hears him on the news, he asks me to change the channel because he finds Trumps voice very annoying. This is a kid who listened to minecraft you tubers like Stampy who sounds like nails on a chalkboard 

This is what I find so hard to understand. I feel the same way. He's such a coarse, obnoxious, grotesque character. I hate listening to him, whether he's ranting off script like a mad man or droning on in a tired, sniff-punctuated monotone when reading from the teleprompter. How can anyone listen to him and not be turned off?

2 hours ago, retread said:

His tweets and comments are not those of a confident man.  

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And remember how much shit Michelle Obama used to get from Fox News and conservatives for going bare armed??

Bet we don’t hear a peep from the First Trophy Wife for parading her nekkid arms around on such a solemn occasion.

I wonder how many Evangelical Trump supporters have seen the nude pics of Melania with another woman. 

When Manafort got nailed with money laundering and bank fraud, Trump freaked.  I always kinda thought Trump was doing much of the same kind of shit as Manafort except on an industrial scale.  

Rosenstein, being a duplicitous weasel, probably limited Mueller’s investigation to not include Trump’s finances.  Another roadblock for Mueller in establishing a criminal conspiracy.  Of course this is just my armchair speculation but it makes sense. 

19 hours ago, Chooky said:

The President of the United States just misspelled a word directly in front of the term "low IQ."

We're just jerking off into an old sock at this point. Elect Joey Buttafuoco next because he got some pussy once and let his vice president be Cool Ranch Doritos. Might as well open some of these positions up for marketing sponsorships and make some cash before it's all over. Let it just naturally trail off to where eventually an opened can of Monster Energy Drink is the president. The VP can be measles at that point. Pass the torch. 

Fuck.  I’m gonna get hammered today.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump (out of mic range): Congratulations, but you're not really the champ because you didn't beat me. Many people are saying I would crush you.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

Trump (out of mic range): Congratulations, but you're not really the champ because you didn't beat me. Many people are saying I would crush you.

If Trump stripped to an actual diaper and then wrestled him, it would have been the least offensive thing he did all trip. 

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It really is that simple.

Imagine our electorate as pair of white briefs. Imagine a group of cynical, wicked fuckers sneaking into the national underwear drawer and shitting in the underwear for 30 years. 

There is no way to wash out that huge, disgusting stain. You can only curse it and hope it doesn't spread so that your briefs are more shitstain than unstained. You're not hopeful.

Now imagine Johnny Sack and Icono sniffing those dirty briefs with great enthusiasm every chance they get.  Wait, you really don’t have to imagine that at all.  

• Like 4