Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/politics/trump-breitbart-interview-tough-supporters-democrats-violence/index.html

President Donald Trump appeared to insinuate in a recent interview that his supporters -- the police, military and "Bikers for Trump," he claims -- could turn violent against Democrats.

"You know, the left plays a tougher game, it's very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don't play it tougher. OK?" Trump said in an interview with Breitbart News published Wednesday. "I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump -- I have the tough people, but they don't play it tough -- until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

TRUMP, when asked if he views white nationalism as a rising threat worldwide: “I don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. I guess if you look at what happened in New Zealand, perhaps that’s the case. I don’t know enough about it yet. They’re just learning about the person and the people involved. But it’s certainly a terrible thing.” — remarks in Oval Office.

Edited by JimmyJames

14 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Trump asks Florida rally crowd: "How do you stop these people" from crossing the border?

"Shoot them!" a rally attendee shouts out.

Trump: "That's only in the panhandle you can get away with that stuff. Only in the panhandle."

He needs to be tried for being a accomplice to man slaughter 

16 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Unless his words are "I resign" we would all be better off not hearing from that orange piece of shit today anyway.  Better that he's golfing.

Agree. We don't need our eloquent president to explain to us that the murder of 20 people was "a terrible thing" 

I'm becoming evermore convinced that should Trump win the election in 2020, it might be the last election for the US as we've known it. 

Right now we're living Idiocracy...another term of Trump will usher in the age of The Man in the High Castle.

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

I'm becoming evermore convinced that should Trump win the election in 2020, it might be the last election for the US as we've known it. 

Right now we're living Idiocracy...another term of Trump will usher in the age of The Man in the High Castle.

Or 2016 was the last election for the US.  Maybe even 2012, if Russians hacked the vote count.  We just haven't realized it yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Yeah it's probably too late, but if Donald wins re-election in 2020, it's a wrap. At that point, the only hope I have is the next to zero chance of a calexit. Let us evil librul demoncrats leave. 

Just think of all the things that have now been normalized. Russian interference in elections, obstruction, firing FBI directors to obstruct, AG as president's personal henchman, attacking sitting Reps from the bully pulpit, calling black reps racist, laughing at black reps getting burglarized, calling African countries shitholes, refusing to call out domestic terrorism, stoking white nationalism by dissembling and lying about immigrants, stoking fear about MS-13 gangs and Mexicans raping women in the backs of cars, etc.

1 hour ago, retread said:

Just think of all the things that have now been normalized. Russian interference in elections, obstruction, firing FBI directors to obstruct, AG as president's personal henchman, attacking sitting Reps from the bully pulpit, calling black reps racist, laughing at black reps getting burglarized, calling African countries shitholes, refusing to call out domestic terrorism, stoking white nationalism by dissembling and lying about immigrants, stoking fear about MS-13 gangs and Mexicans raping women in the backs of cars, etc.

I don't know if all of that has been normalized, but it sure as shit doesn't seem to have any immediate consequences.