Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I agree with this. I mean, it's not a defense for green shirt, but old blue shirt did put his dukes up. 

Put up your dukes... Bet your boots...I'll be leaving just as fast as I can.....you know the rest....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I hear Hurd might be looking for a job.

Not a chance.  1) he's way too qualified, and 2) he's not 200% on board with sucking Trump's dick.

But the hell of it is...he'd actually be a decent pick.  Not great (light on high-level experience), but decent -- certainly a HUGE improvement over the first choice.

Edited by Brisketexan

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Not a chance.  1) he's way too qualified, and 2) he's not 200% on board with sucking Trump's dick.

But the hell of it is...he'd actually be a decent pick.  Not great (light on high-level experience), but decent -- certainly a HUGE improvement over the first choice.

Yes, I knew the irony when I stated it.

25 minutes ago, zork said:
‘GET HOME ASAP!’ 

Donald Trump celebrates as ASAP Rocky is released and allowed to leave Sweden ahead of street fight verdict

BREAKING
  • Alahna Kindred
  • 2 Aug 2019, 18:36
  • Updated: 2 Aug 2019, 19:10

A$AP Rocky is allowed to leave Sweden while he awaits the verdict over a street fight in Stockholm, it has been reported.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9643933/aap-rocky-allowed-leave-sweden-after-being-released-while-awaiting-verdict-over-street-fight/

Trump has tweeted more about a jailed American musician in Sweden, than a murdered Wash Post journalist in the Saudi Arabian embassy in Turkey.ordered by the Saudi Crown Prince.

• Like 5

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

The fact that all three of you are touting this as some well fought victory that, I guess you think, proves he's not a racist shows just how much you don't understand what the fuck is going on in the world.  

This x1000.

A Swedish court works, as they do without outside interference, "HUGE VICTORY FOR TRUMP!"

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The fact that all three of you are touting this as some well fought victory that, I guess you think, proves he's not a racist shows just how much you don't understand what the fuck is going on in the world.  

Missed where I touted it as anything. I was joking around you gaping vagina. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The replies 

The odds of this happening because of the big bad media, is low. the only way I see this as a potential is that there is something in Ratcliffe's background that came to light that the media would have to disclose, and Ratcliffe didn't want it.

The more likely scenarios are that Ratcliffe publicly said something bad about Trump during the 2016 election cycle, or McConnell has some big problem with Ratcliffe.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The odds of this happening because of the big bad media, is low. the only way I see this as a potential is that there is something in Ratcliffe's background that came to light that the media would have to disclose, and Ratcliffe didn't want it.

The more likely scenarios are that Ratcliffe publicly said something bad about Trump during the 2016 election cycle, or McConnell has some big problem with Ratcliffe.

01) The "lamestream media" had nothing to do with it. (is that term still being used?)

02) The President picked Ratcliffe based on his gozo defense of him and not his qualifications.

03) GOP Senators were not inclined to  go the mat for said unqualified nominee.

If Trump wants to point fingers at anyone, it should be at himself or GOP leadership for not capitulating.

Edited by yoladu

Completely beyond parody: Asked if he has a message for Poland on the anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising, Trump says, "I have a lot of respect for Poland, and as you know the people of Poland like me. And I like them. And I'm going to be going to Poland fairly soon."

I just quoted the text of the tweet above rather than share another look at fat blob's stupid face.  But the media needs to be doing this constantly.

Fuck getting dragged into all these verbal / social media slap fights. Ask specific questions that test knowledge of economy policy, history, geography. It won't accomplish anything, but neither does the latest social media imbroglio.

25 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This guy talking about clowns.  Rich.

That bozo somehow managed to get a dye job between the time he left Washington and the time he went on stage in Cincinnati yesterday. He really is a clown show. It would be funny if it weren't for the fact that 40% of the public takes him seriously. 

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

From the comments.  Yeah, this guy is insane.

Replying to @DonaldJTrumpJr

Pardoning/appointing Flynn would be the craziest–and most awesome–thing ever done in government.

Jesus.  Steven Smith's Twitter page is something else.

https://twitter.com/RepStevenSmith

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So articulate.  Near as I can tell, she has 4 biracial kids and 2 more who are . . . biracial . . . and then 2 who are mix of a white parent and a country.

That and she can't be racist because she just hates Muslims.