Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

You'd think evangelical conservatives will have a big problem with enhancing military power and nuclear capability to Wahhabist muslims just so a small group of people can get wealthy. They probably won't, though, but you'd think they would. 

There is a laundry list of things about Trump that evangelical conservatives should have a big problem with, but don't.  Just add this one to the list.

3 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Where is the news coverage of the the findings in the oversight report?  I.e., selling out our foreign policy for personal profit and endangering the country in the process?

I'm not really seeing it.

It's going to take a while to percolate up above Uranium One.

5 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Where is the news coverage of the the findings in the oversight report?  I.e., selling out our foreign policy for personal profit and endangering the country in the process?

I'm not really seeing it.

They need to pound this shit over and over again until the election. And every time they talk about it, also talk about how the administration refused to cooperate. 

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Trump: hey, China, will you guys buy more US agricultural products while I try to find a way to save face with my tariffs bullshit? 

China: Yeah, I guess. 

Trump: Hey! You guys didn't buy more US agricultural products! 

China: I know LOL.

Trump: I'm gonna send a tweet that says you guys stink. 

China: kthxbai lol

[Trump tweets and Dow plunges 550 points] 

Trump: Elijah Cummings is black! 

The fuck? Tell me more about this black guy /trump base

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Trump: hey, China, will you guys buy more US agricultural products while I try to find a way to save face with my tariffs bullshit? 

Hey Trump, do you know what commodity means?  I didn't think so...

22 minutes ago, Chooky said:

This is probably way closer to reality than anyone knows.

25 minutes ago, Chooky said:

China: I know ROR.

FIFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A white, female Trumpkin friend of mine will only go so far as calling Trump "unsavory." That has now become a running joke at happy hour, BTW. Friends are dropping "unsavory" every chance they get. And it's working. Last Friday after someone talked about the recent unsavory shootings happening in downtown Austin she said "screw you assholes" and walked out on in a tiff. If you're gonna suck that orange Cheeto's cock don't act shocked when people call you out for having cheese dust on your lips and hands.

The Grapes of Wrath depicted the unsavory treatment of the Okies.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Best possible thing for Dems is for people to begin the chant. If I were the Dems I'd hire the Mormon Chanternacle Choir to dress up in MAGA garb and sing that one to the ghost of Joseph Smith. 

LOL Omarosa says the section leaders start that shit.  

It will happen.  And be orchestrated and pre-meditated.  And he will do nothing. 

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LOL Omarosa says the section leaders start that shit.  

It will happen.  And be orchestrated and pre-meditated.  And he will do nothing. 

Someone on Twitter a couple weeks back identified exactly what he'll do.   When they chant it, he'll put on a mocking voice and say something like "Oh no, tsk tsk, the fake news media will be so upset, we musn't say that!  That's what they say.   They never say that the squad has to stop being anti-semitic, though, do they? [continues false attacks] " 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Someone on Twitter a couple weeks back identified exactly what he'll do.   When they chant it, he'll put on a mocking voice and say something like "Oh no, tsk tsk, the fake news media will be so upset, we musn't say that!  That's what they say.   They never say that the squad has to stop being anti-semitic, though, do they? [continues false attacks] " 

I just imagine he will be like:

Image result for oh you meme

19 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Any predictions for tonight's white power rally?

The bug crawls back out of Trump's hair and pretends that it wasn't bad in there, compliments trump's scalp and gets appointed to CIA Director for the kind words. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

I never want to hear the USA! chant again. It's been commandeered by the irony-deaf, malignant idiots who support the malignant idiot in the White House.

They are the shame of this country. And they're winning. We're running a fairly nice civilization over here; they're getting worked up into a mob over there.

I've allowed the Democratic debates to lull me into thinking things are like they were. I'm foolish to do so. The sheer number of Americans happily embracing Trumpism are the problem. Even if we elect a personification of civilized life like Elizabeth Warren, how do we expect this element to respond?

There will be blood.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

If only this rally had been in Cleveland, and Trump walks up on stage to "We built this city country on Rock-n-Roll"

A lot of people don't know this, but I was the one who convinced George Jefferson to change the name of his band from Jefferson Airplane to Jefferson Starship. - Trump

• Like 3