Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

wait....I thought he wasn't allowed to delete tweets, only for misspellings? Did this really happen?

He misspelled immigrants.  Nothing to see here (anymore).  Move along.  

What a fucking POS.  The day this fat fuckhead dies should be a national holiday.  We can celebrate by feeding our dogs a well done steak and pissing on the grave of any of his sycophantic Republicans.  I call dibs on his favorite bottom bitch, cocaine Mitch.

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 6

On 7/29/2019 at 2:53 PM, deech said:

Have you watched the Great Hack on Netflix yet?

What I find hilarious is that this has people worked up but Ed Snowden is a "traitor". If Clinton had used them and won and Brexit had failed the documentary never would have been made. 

In case anyone doesn't know why putting the flags back to full-staff on 8/8 is at best, in horrifically poor taste, see below. However, there are plenty of white supremacists in the Trump administration. They have repeatedly used white supremacist hand signs and terminology. This is most likely an intentional rubbing of salt into the wounds. 

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/88

88 is a white supremacist numerical code for "Heil Hitler." H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 = HH = Heil Hitler. One of the most common white supremacist symbols, 88 is used throughout the entire white supremacist movement, not just neo-Nazis. One can find it as a tattoo or graphic symbol; as part of the name of a group, publication or website; or as part of a screenname or e-mail address. It is even sometimes used as a greeting or sign-off (particularly in messages on social networking websites).
Edited by suddenly shaggy
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Only President fuckwad would publicly state that immigration reform should be tied into some kind of gun control measure not 48 hours after a slaughter of people by someone who (checks notes) has written there was an invasion of Hispanics that needed dealt with.

They should call it the Patrick Crusius and his victims memorial bill, with the victims honored for inspiring the gun control section and Patrick himself honored for inspiring the immigration reform section. 

It’s a win/win. Art of the deal. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

The only solution to violent white supremacists is to give them what they want.

We do negotiate with terrorists. Just white ones. 

Calling to tie gun control with immigration - DONT POLITICIZE IT BRO

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I actually read the manifesto and I never read those.  I find them rambling and nonsensical but this one was four pages so what the hell?  It was actually quite remarkable.  I expected derangement syndrome but it read like Fox News talking points and Trump's Twitter feed.  He also laid on the defense strategy in that last paragraph and the right wing media is following his roadmap to the letter.  Amazing.

Just now, JimmyJames said:

“If you guys don’t stop criticizing me and build my wall I will keep on encouraging my followers who will inevitably murder more innocent Americans.” 

- The President of the United States 

I was wondering if any of the R pols would be crass enough to go this route, and here we are.  

17 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I thought he made a deal with Schemer earlier this year on immigration.  Why are we still talking about this?

Because Laura Ingram, Rush and Fox & Friends shot it down so he changed his mind. 

31 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

The media better get in line with praising him or his followers might do it again.

We might need another 700 stories about how Democrats need to speak to Trump supporters and earn their vote.

Yes, the same Trump supporters who drive 600 miles to shoot up a bunch of Hispanics.  THEY MUST BE SPOKEN TO! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

So I think we all know how his address will go here in a few hours just based on the tweets so far..,

Personally, I think the speech will be "fine" in a vacuum.  He'll read some pablum off a teleprompter in a monotone voice while sniffing a lot.  And his sycophants will point to his so-called unifying speech any time anyone accuses him of instigating violence.

• Like 1

Just now, lemonlime said:

Personally, I think the speech will be "fine" in a vacuum.  He'll read some pablum off a teleprompter in a monotone voice while sniffing a lot.  And his sycophants will point to his so-called unifying speech any time anyone accuses him of instigating violence.

Image result for donald trump notes

• Like 4