Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

The pictures are no longer working. We're totally fucked.

"Aides have brought Trump charts to convince him that the currency charge is untrue, but the president remains firm in his beliefs, the official said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-lets-currency-plunge-below-7-a-decade-low-after-trump-adds-new-tariffs/2019/08/05/c7415db6-b754-11e9-8e83-4e6687e99814_story.html

Squirrel!

President Trump issued an executive order late Monday placing a full economic embargo on the Venezuelan government of President Nicolás Maduro, and his administration warned Russia and China that if they continue to support him, they may never get back their billions of dollars in loans and investments in Venezuela.

The embargo, which follows months of escalating sanctions on government individuals and entities, blocks all property and assets of the government and its officials, and prohibits any transactions with them, including the Venezuelan Central Bank and the state oil company.

The action puts Venezuela on par with Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria, the only other countries under a similar full embargo.

White House national security adviser John Bolton is to give a speech outlining the measure Tuesday at a meeting of international supporters of Juan Guaidó, whom they recognize as Venezuela’s interim president. The meeting is being held in Lima, Peru.

The order also imposes sanctions on anyone found “to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of” any person under sanctions.

“I think that the intention of the order is to give the U.S. government the ability to apply the law beyond our shores, specifically to China, Russia, Turkey and Cuba, by allowing seizure of the assets of any foreign bank or company that does business with the Venezuela regime,” said Russ Dallen, Florida-based managing partner of brokerage Caracas Capital Markets.

I don’t know why everyone is so worried about these shootings.  Our President said we are going to respond with great resolve. I am sure he and his closest advisers are already hammering out a plan of action...

Trump:  We have to do something about this shooting in Que Paso.

Steven Miller:  Sir, have you considered pardoning the shooter?

Trump:  Bold! I like it, but I can't.  Melania says I have to do something to stop ethnic violence or I can't blow dry her toenail polish.

Ivanka:  Well, you could appoint a Hispanic to lead a new department tasked with curbing ethnic and racial violence.

Trump:  Now we're cooking!

Steven Miller:  It could work -- but only if it is a powerless facade.

Trump:  But who... who would I get to head it up?

Kushner:  I would suggest Ted Cruz, we need someone more appealing to hold Texas long-term anyway.

Steven Miller:  Alexander Acosta is available.

Trump:  No, Cruz is a pussy and Acosta looks like Mr Potato Head.  “Look at me! I’m Mr Potato Head! Look at my big brown ears and misshapen non-caucasian head!”.  No, we need someone charismatic and tough, who our Mexican population can believe in... I've got it!  The perfect leader for this new department!

Kushner:  Who?

Trump:  That tough mexican guy with the leathery face and tattoos... he was in a couple of movies a few years back, has knives all over the place...

Ivanka:  Are you thinking of Danny Trejo?

Trump:  No, no... what's his name... MACHETE!  That's him! Get me Machete!

* silence as everyone glances at each other uncomfortably *

Steven Miller:  Alright, Mr President, I will reach out to Mr. Machete about the post.

Trump:  Now what should we call this new department?   I want a catchy acronym.

Kushner:  How about the “Bureau of Ethnic Relations”?

Trump:  "BER"? Brrrrr! Its cold!  Boring. Anyway, it’s never cold in the shithole countries where these people came from.  Hate it.

Steven Miller: Sir, I would suggest the “Bureau to Elevate American Nationalism and Ethnic Relations”

Trump:  Hmm…

Ivanka:  “BEANER”?  Really, Steven?

Steven Miller:  *shrugging* It will resonate with the base.  You’ll get a bump in the polls, sir.

Ivanka:  Daddy, I don’t think...

Trump:  BEANER! I LOVE IT!  What better way to appeal to beaners than BEANER.  Great ideas, Steven. I’ll let you run with this from here.

Steven Miller: *smiling sinisterly* As you wish, Mr President...

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Question about Il Douche's El Paso visit.  Will he be giving a speech?  If so, who would be allowed at it?  Is this going to be a rally?  

So many questions, just b/c you never know what kind of fucked up shit the Cunt in Chief will pull. 

Guaranteed it will be a controlled attendance event. Problem being city officials are pissed at him, so he's probably flying in people. What's on Danny Goeb's schedule?

8 minutes ago, achooloco said:

So why can’t we throw eggs and rotten cabbage/fruit/vegetables towards his vicinity during the visit in order to show displeasure with his racist views?

Well I could be crazy but the Secret Service might fucking shoot you. Or a Trumpkin. Either or.

Edited by RPM

9 minutes ago, achooloco said:

So why can’t we throw eggs and rotten cabbage/fruit/vegetables towards his vicinity during the visit in order to show displeasure with his racist views? Where is egg boy when you need him?

I settle for a couple of shoes.  You know his reflexes are much slower that Dubbya's.  I would really enjoy having a gif of a shoe smashing into his fat, orange face, to play again and again.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Question about Il Douche's El Paso visit.  Will he be giving a speech?  If so, who would be allowed at it?  Is this going to be a rally?  

So many questions, just b/c you never know what kind of fucked up shit the Cunt in Chief will pull. 

No matter what, no matter how carefully preparations have been made, he will fuck this up.

Today could be his Bush flying over New Orleans after Katrina moment. Not that Trump hasn't had a lot of fuck ups since he was elected, but this---this is almost guaranteed to finally show those on the fence that maybe he just isn't up to the task of being a President, and never will be.

Reign... he and Fox want him to be king for life. 

I wonder why Obama didn’t “do anything” to deal with mass shootings...

Except the background check legislation blocked by the GOP despite wide popular support.

* And the mental health refs related to guns that Trump removed once in office.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Trump still owes $569,204. The mayor should tell him not to come whether he pays his bills or not. He has already done enough for El Paso. 

I love all of these scenarios, but I'm guessing that Trump had to (theoretically had to) pay for the rally while the USG will pay for this kind of appearance.

4 hours ago, horncyclist said:

The pictures are no longer working. We're totally fucked.

"Aides have brought Trump charts to convince him that the currency charge is untrue, but the president remains firm in his beliefs, the official said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-lets-currency-plunge-below-7-a-decade-low-after-trump-adds-new-tariffs/2019/08/05/c7415db6-b754-11e9-8e83-4e6687e99814_story.html

It's so nice to have a man of conviction in the Oval Office.  Someone who can't be moved by facts.  someone who doesn't know how to read graphs.  A man so strong in his beliefs that a massacre of innocents doesn't sway him from his plans to go to one of his golf courses.  

Unlike Obummer

6 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

I really can't even believe he is gonna go to El Paso. There is literally nothing he can say that is going to make it okay. Even if he was a person that understood his own mistakes, he'd know that he should apologize, but that apology would need to be from afar. 

He'll do a deal with El Paso.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It would be great to see a massive demonstration protesting his visit and demanding he take responsibility for his hate speech that so perfectly matches the shooter's. 

54 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I settle for a couple of shoes.  You know his reflexes are much slower that Dubbya's.  I would really enjoy having a gif of a shoe smashing into his fat, orange face, to play again and again.

And then the pic of the orange stain on the shoe would be certain to go viral. 

44 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

No matter what, no matter how carefully preparations have been made, he will fuck this up.

Today could be his Bush flying over New Orleans after Katrina moment. Not that Trump hasn't had a lot of fuck ups since he was elected, but this---this is almost guaranteed to finally show those on the fence that maybe he just isn't up to the task of being a President, and never will be.

Nah. If you haven't turned on him by now, you never will. 

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It would be great to see a massive demonstration protesting his visit and demanding he take responsibility for his hate speech that so perfectly matches the shooter's. 

It won't happen.  Or it will, but he'll do a quick photo op and get out and the press will equivocate.  That's the mo from Pittsburgh.

President Obama had 32 mass shootings during his reign.  Not many people said Obama is out of Control.

Yeah, he's been so divisive. WTF is Barack Hussein Obama thinking?

Edited by RPM

I really can't even believe he is gonna go to El Paso. There is literally nothing he can say that is going to make it okay. Even if he was a person that understood his own mistakes, he'd know that he should apologize, but that apology would need to be from afar. 

It’s like an arsonist visiting the scene as a bystander.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

From what I hear it would be really bad if he showed up in El Paso. The whole city is livid, think Beto, but a whole city. 

Good. Mass protest. Set the tone for any future visit to any city. We're starting to see people generally get fed up with this administration and speaking up (see: Mitch rally). Shitty it took deaths for it to happen, but the pressure needs to stay on them. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Js1 said:

A bunch of dead people and THIS is what makes them mad 

Murderers all about the MAGA and making it their message = Murderer who has tweeted pro-Democratic messages?

Just plain wickedness. Third rate sophistry permeates that party from POSUS to bottom.  Kellyanne, how do you sleep at night? Does the devil sing a mean lullaby?

To be clear for the slow: Wrapping yourself in the flag and going full-on jihad as part of a perceived effort to expel invaders or those who would racially dilute this great nation does not equal having voted for a certain party and then deciding to shoot up a bar for still unknown reasons.

Do we care who Dahmer, Bundy, or Manson voted for? 

Berkowitz got his orders from the neighbor's dog. 

White supremacists take their cue from the President of the United States that their bullets will repel invaders and keep pure our precious bodily fluids. Gotta keep the Jews from replacing us.

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

From what I hear it would be really bad if he showed up in El Paso. The whole city is livid, think Beto, but a whole city. 

If it is open to the general public -- and I will be surprised if it is -- the mass of wrathful brown people will just confirm in his mind how dire the situation is on the border.

"Look at this Mexican infestation!  Here, on American soil!  There should be a wall between me and these animals!  Our great nation must be protected from them!"

Never mind that they would be 99.9% American citizens.

And if televised on Fox news, that will be the same reaction of 99.9% of the viewership.

• Like 2

He's gonna somehow try to link this to Juarez and its violent crime issues.  Although it's going to be horribly offensive to the victims' families, I kinda wanna see him attempt it.  

There won't be any nukes. Russia was never going to nuke us. Kruschev was right. We will be taken down from within.

We thought we had won the cold war, but Russia knew all along. We couldn't win it. We were always going to lose.  Their fake democratic move post Gorbachev was only the opening that Kruschev predicted. They are still fully fascist and we are now headed that way.  We, for sure, hate half of our own country more than we hate any other political entity in the world. 

Russia is in even more trouble than the United States is. 

3 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I would think Trump would go to Ft. Bliss, make some prepared remarks to a select audience, meet with a couple of politicos, and maybe one or two injury victims who his folks can convince to meet with him.

For maximum discomfort, I hope they are non-English speakers.

58 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Good. Mass protest. Set the tone for any future visit to any city. We're starting to see people generally get fed up with this administration and speaking up (see: Mitch rally). Shitty it took deaths for it to happen, but the pressure needs to stay on them. 

It won't matter. After Pittsburgh, the community including many members of the Tree of Life told trump not to come.  He did it anyway, and ran in for a quick photo op.  Meanwhile the protests were barely covered, the press just showed the stupid photo op.  I'm not even sure if he had the balls to speak.  Meanwhile he disrupted the city and  cost it millions in security costs. 

Rinse and repeat for El Paso.

That's pretty crazy, a President is going to visit a site of a mass murder/war-torn area/natural disaster affected area and there won't be any body there willing to meet with him.  

Mark this down kids, that's the first time it's ever happened in the history of the United States, or at least in my lifetime.  I bet they can find someone who was in the store who voted for him, it's a Wal-Mart in Texas.  But nobody that got shot will agree to meet with him, unless they can find somebody that has no idea why this kid did this to them.  Somebody who they can see from hospital records hasn't had any visitors yet, hasn't spoken with the media yet, and has only had contact with a couple of nurses who've kept their mouth shut about politics.  That's the Trump's team's only hope.  Even people that didn't like Obama or Bush or going back 100 years, they still posed for photos and smiled and listened intently.    But Trump won't even get that, nor does he deserve to.  Obviously they're looking into people's backgrounds right now and finding somebody who was injured and they can offer them something ahead of time so they'll agree to pose with Trump.  

Sadly, we all know what the announcement will be when the Press (HOPEFULLY) asks him about his trip and what the injured victims or families of the dead may have said to him during his meetings with them.  And he'll either explain that the Press wasn't invited to see the President meet with the injured and the families of the dead because he wanted to protect their privacy during this difficult time.  Or because he's such a big man, he didn't want to impose on the folks in the hospital so he chose to leave them alone to rest and recover even though many reached out to him to thank him for his leadership during this difficult time.  One of these two scenarios is what's actually going to happen, sadly.  

Then again, maybe we're all wrong.  Maybe somebody still in critical condition with the bullet still lodged in them may opt to meet with the President because many therapists and crisis counselors agree, they can be cathartic healing in confronting your assailant.  

Edited by Lobo