Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Kinda sad illegal immigration and abortion will be top issues until America ceases to exist one day.
Are both about 20th on my give a fuck meter.

When your Chinese Landlords kick you out of your home, and you cannot even afford a cup of Amazonbucks coffee, let alone medical bills from asthma and opioid dependency, you’ll wish you had been aborted before strolling over to your old neighbor so he can shoot you with his AK-47 because he thought you were an undocumented immigrant.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bookman said:

I’ve been in San Antonio for eight years now, and I think Bill Miller’s is way way way overrated. Haven’t had their breakfast tacos though. Looks like I won’t be.

Well yeah, their BBQ sucks.  It's the other items that range from "eh" to "hey that's good, why does the BBQ suck so much?"

Disclaimer:  my son worked at the Burnet Road location.  He was "chicken boy".  Learned how to fry chicken, that's for sure.

Well yeah, their BBQ sucks.  It's the other items that range from "eh" to "hey that's good, why does the BBQ suck so much?"
Disclaimer:  my son worked at the Burnet Road location.  He was "chicken boy".  Learned how to fry chicken, that's for sure.

I’d put their breakfast tacos up against anyone’s. Of course there’s no bbq in a proper breakfast taco.

21 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I’ve been in San Antonio for eight years now, and I think Bill Miller’s is way way way overrated. Haven’t had their breakfast tacos though. Looks like I won’t be.

Funny story.  A friend of a friend married Bill Millers granddaughter (or daughter, I think granddaughter)  Anyhow, awhile back I received a text from my friend with a screenshot of Fox News. “Any of you slapdicks advising the president on Immigration today?”      Buddy of my buddy was standing there behind Trump while he was signing some shit. When I say this dude has literally 0 qualification for advising immigration policy, I’m not exaggerating.  Business stuff, maybe.  Immigration. Fucking LOL. Insane times indeed. 

Eta: just saw the list.  Oof.  The Becks are personal friends, they are good people and Gus III is a horn.  Don’t ever really bring up politics but I’m going to assume they are in the “we were swindled and are now embarrassed crowd”.  IE: Gary Johnson voters. 

Edited by fattyflattie

Funny story.  A friend of a friend married Bill Millers granddaughter (or daughter, I think granddaughter)  Anyhow, awhile back I received a text from my friend with a screenshot of Fox News. “Any of you slapdicks advising the president on Immigration today?”      Buddy of my buddy was standing there behind Trump while he was signing some shit. When I say this dude has literally 0 qualification for advising immigration policy, I’m not exaggerating.  Business stuff, maybe.  Immigration. Fucking LOL. Insane times indeed. 

“Zero qualifications for advising immigration policy”....still might make him the most qualified adviser Trump has.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bolverk said:

Surprised to not see Leininger on that list.

That's not his M.O. Leininger tends to keep his donations to the Texas GOP.

I know a lot of people don't like the guy because of his influence on Texas politics but I will say the dude is the salt of the earth kind of guy. Way better person than me. I've known him for 17 years and he is the complete opposite of Donald Trump. 1) He is a real billionaire 2) Very humble man. 3) Extremely loyal person.

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If we have another one, do you ever think about how much you're going to like the next president? Even if I completely disagree with him/her and he/she is a normal person, I will love that president.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, troph said:

I’d put their breakfast tacos up against anyone’s. Of course there’s no bbq in a proper breakfast taco.

Truth. I occasionally will pick up a potato and egg taco, those things are so fat that anything more than 1 is an act of gluttony.

41 minutes ago, troph said:

6 minutes ago, F250 said:

Truth. I occasionally will pick up a potato and egg taco, those things are so fat that anything more than 1 is an act of gluttony.

Well, when your competing against El Patio........hehehe

15 minutes ago, F250 said:

That's not his M.O. Leininger tends to keep his donations to the Texas GOP.

I know a lot of people don't like the guy because of his influence on Texas politics but I will say the dude is the salt of the earth kind of guy. Way better person than me. I've known him for 17 years and he is the complete opposite of Donald Trump. 1) He is a real billionaire 2) Very humble man. 3) Extremely loyal person.

And is the founder of TPPF, a climate change denier, and a proponent of private prisons and of school vouchers, but hey he makes good milk.

All around great guy, he is.

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

And is the founder of TPPF, a climate change denier, and a proponent of private prisons and of school vouchers, but hey he makes good milk.

All around great guy, he is.

I think he sold Promise Land last year. When I say he is a good person I am referring to his daily interaction with people. Yeah, he is a great person despite his political views.

56 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Eta: just saw the list.  Oof.  The Becks are personal friends, they are good people and Gus III is a horn.  Don’t ever really bring up politics but I’m going to assume they are in the “we were swindled and are now embarrassed crowd”.  IE: Gary Johnson voters. 

The list is 2019 max donations to Trump.   They aren't embarrassed. 

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Treating individuals decently on a one-on-one basis is a low bar for being a "great person" when you shit all over the planet and everyone else living on it for profit.

No, not talking about treating people decently. I'm talking about how he shares his wealth with the average Joe and he was doing this long before he became a billionaire.

For profit? He made his fortune in the medical industry not the oil industry. Stop talking out your ass.

1 minute ago, F250 said:

No, not talking about treating people decently. I'm talking about how he shares his wealth with the average Joe and he was doing this long before he became a billionaire.

For profit? He made his fortune in the medical industry not the oil industry. Stop talking out your ass.

Should've said "for the promotion of profit" among his for-profit prison buddies and the Koch brothers. I know full well what industry he made his fortune in but that doesn't absolve him of his worldly sins -- especially in his role of radicalizing the Texas GOP and supporting his right-wing religious views in politics.

You're also failing to recognize the destructive role the Texas Public Policy Foundation has played in setting this state back, as well as its influence over the national GOP.

9 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Again, straight up FASCISM. 

That's the president of the United States publicly declaring something illegal (that isn't) for his political advantage. 

The facts and the law are whatever he says it is and there's no one to stop him. 

Every day we are falling deeper and deeper.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: the bill always comes due. What worries me more and more is the question of who is going to pay that bill.

It's public information. Everybody needs to establish where they stand in this shit show. Fuck being polite. The other side isn't concerned about it. 
This is just revealing names. Nobody is getting killed or anything.
A cursory review of the Twitter comments on that has every rube losing their mind. Calls to buy more guns, clutching of pearls, righteous indignation. Its truly amazing. The real world most likely scenario is a few people boycott Bill Miller just like i avoid Chickenshit Fil A for hating on the gays. Its a right. No one is shooting up anti gay chicken joints or Bill Millers. I do enjoy not supporting bigots. Accusation/Confession

But lets get wound the fuck up cuz both sides.

I have every right to boycott your company based on who you donate to. Those that oppose that can fuck off.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We need a businessman in the whitehouse, they will fix the out of control spending!  
-Mouth breathing, deplorable rubes. 
It is amazing how many times these fucking dolts can be shown over and over and over, what a pathological lying, crook and completely incompetent boob, this sack of orange opossum shit it is, and just pretend like it is fake news.  Morons.
Would you like me to mail you my brother's highlighted, footnoted copy of The Art of The Deal.? Granted he is Aggy.
But he is not yet done fucking that chicken.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

A cursory review of the Twitter comments on that has every rube losing their mind. Calls to buy more guns, clutching of pearls, righteous indignation. Its truly amazing. The real world most likely scenario is a few people boycott Bill Miller just like i avoid Chickenshit Fil A for hating on the gays. Its a right. No one is shooting up anti gay chicken joints or Bill Millers. I do enjoy not supporting bigots. Accusation/Confession

But lets get wound the fuck up cuz both sides.

I have every right to boycott your company based on who you donate to. Those that oppose that can fuck off.

I boycott chick fil a because their food  is terrible. Fast food chicken sandwiches for children. 

I feel like you are an overall good dude and a reasonable person that I'd fish with. That actually means a lot these days.

• Like 1