Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

How many more radicalized white nationalist attacks are we gonna have before November 2020?  Or school shootings? 

5? 10? More? 

How many more asylum kids torn from their families are going to die in our custody?  

We are in uncharted territory.  Trump isn’t going to be able to distract from what’s coming.  It’s a miracle we haven’t had any high profile assassinations yet.   Trump has no idea how bad his Frankenstein’s monster gets. 

Yep.  We did have attempts remember.  I can't believe how that has basically been forgotten.

23 minutes ago, retread said:

There's a decent chance that mass shootings will become the norm. He would love the chaos.

Norm? Yes, we are already there.  

Trump happy about it?  I don’t think so, he hates not being in control.

Not going to lie, this El Paso shooting has me shook.  The gun control debate is important and something should be done ASAP but this domestic terrorism stuff isn’t going away with gun laws.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Norm? Yes, we are already there.  

Trump happy about it?  I don’t think so, he hates not being in control.

Not going to lie, this El Paso shooting has got me shook.  The gun control debate is important and something should be done ASAP but this domestic terrorism stuff isn’t going away with gun laws.

Trump isn’t happy about the El Paso shooting because this is going to complicate his rhetoric somewhat at his upcoming hate rallies. This fact has him somewhat despondent. How to project all the hate while not crossing the line into outright advocacy of more killings? Trump isn’t smart enough to figure that one out and he knows it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump isn’t happy about the El Paso shooting because this is going to complicate his rhetoric somewhat at his upcoming hate rallies. This fact has him somewhat despondent. How to project all the hate while not crossing the line into outright advocacy of more killings? Trump isn’t smart enough to figure that one out and he knows it.

A week from now the media and politicians will get distracted by a different Trump controversy, and Dotard can continue his regularly scheduled programming of hate and division. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

A week from now the media and politicians will get distracted by a different Trump controversy, and Dotard can continue his regularly scheduled programming of hate and division. 

Maybe. But I think this one is different. The fact that they’re reaching back to the 80s for the tired old video game excuse tells me they know they’re fucked. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Maybe. But I think this one is different. The fact that they’re reaching back to the 80s for the tired old video game excuse tells me they know they’re fucked. 

Maybe they can also blame Heavy Metal music for old time's sake. 

A spokesperson for the Chinese Ministry of Commerce said Chinese companies have stopped purchasing U.S. agricultural products in response to President Trump’s new 10% tariffs on $300 billion of Chinese goods.

“This is a serious violation of the meeting between the heads of state of China and the United States,” the Minister of Commerce said in a statement Monday that was translated via Google.

The department also said it would “not rule out” tariffs on newly purchased agricultural goods after August 3.

Maybe they can also blame Heavy Metal music for old time's sake. 

hail hail rock and roll ....!!!

Marilyn Manson's real name isn't even "Marilyn Manson"
He's a skinny public high school kid from Florida, not some monster from out of this world
And like of a lot other skinny long haired public high school kids, he was sick of getting beaten up by the pulling guard all week only to go out on the weekend and watch the quarterback get all the girls
So he formed a band, man
Now he gets all the girls

30 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

A spokesperson for the Chinese Ministry of Commerce said Chinese companies have stopped purchasing U.S. agricultural products in response to President Trump’s new 10% tariffs on $300 billion of Chinese goods.

“This is a serious violation of the meeting between the heads of state of China and the United States,” the Minister of Commerce said in a statement Monday that was translated via Google.

The department also said it would “not rule out” tariffs on newly purchased agricultural goods after August 3.

Haha, stupid commies...now their gonna starve to death and our food prices will go down because of over supply...Trump is America's best president since Jefferson Davis. - Trumpkin

Edited by DixonHur
PS - for the grammar police, the use of "their" is on purpose
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

so lets have millions of street protestors in every major city.  

You know what will depose Trump? The Chinese tariff war, the stock market is fixin to crash even harder tomorrow, meaning corporations get nervous and lay off hundreds of thousands. Meaning OH, PA, MI, FL base are belong to us.  The Economy is God, all this trivial bs about investigatins means exactly nothing to the working class. 

The Russians put Trump in power (maybe) but the Chinese will take him out. 

Edited by NowThis

So Dotard is headed to El Paso where I imagine he still has an unpaid tab for his last rally there.  If I were mayor, I wouldn't let him off the plane until I had cash in hand, or had made everyone painfully aware the deadbeat owed the city money.  

If he refuses to pay, then offer no city or country security services.  It's what would happen to any of us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Hard to fathom that this guy ever had to "come out."

"I've got an announcement to make."

"Totally unnecessary.  We know, Rob.  Just play Turbo and we're all good."

Turbo? Eff that synth laden album. 

Something from Screaming for Vengeance or British Steel, if you please. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Turbo? Eff that synth laden album. 

Something from Screaming for Vengeance or British Steel, if you please. 

I know. Im mocking him and then I call for their gayest song ever. I really like that gay ass song though. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

So Dotard is headed to El Paso where I imagine he still has an unpaid tab for his last rally there.  If I were mayor, I wouldn't let him off the plane until I had cash in hand, or had made everyone painfully aware the deadbeat owed the city money.  

If he refuses to pay, then offer no city or country security services.  It's what would happen to any of us.

Trump still owes $569,204. The mayor should tell him not to come whether he pays his bills or not. He has already done enough for El Paso. 

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Once a year one of these mass shootings "are different" and we think that our representatives will do their jobs and protect us and our children. Every time we are disappointed. We are Charlie Brown hoping that this is the time Lucy doesn't pull the ball away, but end up on our ass.

20 children between the age of 6 and 7 were murdered in Sandy Hook 7 years ago. If imagining the fear that those children must have gone through in their final moments coupled with the thought of 20 child size coffins being put in the ground didn't cause meaningful change nothing will.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Great, keep insulting the people of El Paso with your lame ass visit. Fucking vile pig.

Pay your past due balance and let the people mourn in peace.

I really can't even believe he is gonna go to El Paso. There is literally nothing he can say that is going to make it okay. Even if he was a person that understood his own mistakes, he'd know that he should apologize, but that apology would need to be from afar. 

Browsing the headlines we may be on the verge of the complete collapse into chaos under Trump:

-el Paso/Dayton and aftermath

- stock markets crashing on escalation of US China trade war

-inverted yield curve signaling recession imminent

-Kashmir about to blow up.

Who knew governing could be so hard? I just hope there are no nukes.

23 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Browsing the headlines we may be on the verge of the complete collapse into chaos under Trump:

-el Paso/Dayton and aftermath

- stock markets crashing on escalation of US China trade war

-inverted yield curve signaling recession imminent

-Kashmir about to blow up.

Who knew governing could be so hard? I just hope there are no nukes.

There won't be any nukes. Russia was never going to nuke us. Kruschev was right. We will be taken down from within.

We thought we had won the cold war, but Russia knew all along. We couldn't win it. We were always going to lose.  Their fake democratic move post Gorbachev was only the opening that Kruschev predicted. They are still fully fascist and we are now headed that way.  We, for sure, hate half of our own country more than we hate any other political entity in the world. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 3