Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Pathetic and revolting.

Working very hard to explain how much they like me and what a great job the administration is doing.

I guess he didn't have room to "quote" his visitor who definitely said, "Mr. President, sir, I wish people could see the great job you're doing. The Fake News is doing a terrible thing. A terrible thing they're doing." Then he breaks into tears despite being a strong, big, tough guy.

You forgot the tattoos.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Humor me for a minute.  Even if this preposterous story is true, Google is a private company. Can't they censor anybody they want to for any reason they want to?     

Yes.

The fact that the man responsible for executing the laws of the United States characterized as "VERY ILLEGAL" something that is.....not illegal at all....well, in a sane world, that would cause us some concern.

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The fact that the man responsible for executing the laws of the United States characterized as "VERY ILLEGAL" something that is.....not illegal at all....well, in a sane world, that would cause us some concern.

Again, straight up FASCISM. 

That's the president of the United States publicly declaring something illegal (that isn't) for his political advantage. 

The facts and the law are whatever he says it is and there's no one to stop him. 

Every day we are falling deeper and deeper.

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I really don't like candidates publicly calling out private citizen donors of an opponent, even if the names are public information.  Bad move, Castro. 

I like it.  I happen to think that Trump is a vile, horrible asshole.  If a restaurant that I patronize contributes to Trump, I'm not going to give them any more of my money, because a portion of my money will end up in Trump's hands.    

I've seen people in my business with political bumper stickers on their cars.  They are idiots if you ask me.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I really don't like candidates publicly calling out private citizen donors of an opponent, even if the names are public information.  Bad move, Castro. 

It's a free market, let the consumer decide who to support. Trump is so vile it's gotten to this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Eh, it's war at this point.  Fuck 'em.

This is kinda where I'm at.  If they don't want to be called out for supporting the worst president in history, who is also one of the worst human beings in history, then maybe don't be a piece of shit.

• Like 3

Just now, Gil Bang said:

I like it.  I happen to think that Trump is a vile, horrible asshole.  If a restaurant that I patronize contributes to Trump, I'm not going to give them any more of my money, because a portion of my money will end up in Trump's hands.    

I've seen people in my business with political bumper stickers on their cars.  They are idiots if you ask me.  

That's fine, and you can look people up on the donor database, or even circulate that info if you want.   It doesn't mean a presidential candidate should use his platform to put retired Beth Harper's shit on blast for donating to Trump.  That's bush league for someone who wants to be the leader of our country. 

• Like 2

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

This is kinda where I'm at.  If they don't want to be called out for supporting the worst president in history, who is also one of the worst human beings in history, then maybe don't be a piece of shit.

I'm there as well.

Campaign donations are a matter of public record for a reason.  I can see who has bought a particular politician.  And I can use that to punish -- legally -- the politician (denial of my vote, working to assist his opponent, etc.) and the donor (I sure as hell am not going to spend a dollar someplace where it is likely to end up donated to a candidate I loathe).

Bill Millers has the best french fries in town.  I'll not be eating another one.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

That's fine, and you can look people up on the donor database, or even circulate that info if you want.   It doesn't mean a presidential candidate should use his platform to put retired Beth Harper's shit on blast for donating to Trump.  That's bush league for someone who wants to be the leader of our country. 

No it's not.   Fuck Beth Harper, whoever that is.  She's not only OK with hate and assholery, she's paying for it. 

Edited by Gil Bang

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

It's Joaquin, not Julian.  Not a presidential candidate. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

if they're proud, then they won't care.  if they're ashamed, then it's working.

i don't see the problem.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Fuck retired Beth Harper. He's publicizing public information. If you feel bad for the shit retired Beth Harper is getting, that's on her for donating to a POS. 

Bill Miller's breakfast taco are pretty good. Too bad I'll be avoiding the place. 

Shot, December 2016:

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/06/boeing-shares-slide-after-trump-says-air-force-ones-cost-out-of-control.html

President-elect Donald Trump unexpectedly started negotiating with Boeing over the price of a new Air Force One on Tuesday morning.

First over Twitter, Trump threatened to cancel the order for a new Air Force One, which would be used for future presidents. He said the cost of the new 747 was more than $4 billion.

Then in the Trump Tower lobby, the president-elect amplified his message. 

“Well the plane is totally out of control, it’s going to be over $4 billion for Air Force One program,” he said. “I think it’s ridiculous, I think Boeing is doing a little bit of a number. We want Boeing to make a lot of money, but not that much money.”

Shot, continued February 2018:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-wins-big-discount-from-boeing-for-new-air-force-one-planes

U.S. President Donald Trump has reached an informal agreement with Boeing on a fixed price contract for the new Air Force One program, the White House told Fox News exclusively on Tuesday.

“Thanks to the president’s negotiations, the contract will save the taxpayers more than $1.4 billion,” Dep. Press Secretary Hogan Gidley.

The new deal will be valued at $3.9 billion, down from the original estimate of more than $5 billion for the two 747 jets and a development program. The price as agreed includes work to develop and build two presidential aircraft, including a communications suite, internal and external stairs, large galleys and structural changes to protect the president and other passengers, a Boeing official said. It also includes some work already on contract, as well as the Engineering, Manufacturing and Development (EMD) contract, which has yet to be awarded, they said.

Chaser, August 2019:

https://www.businessinsider.com/air-force-one-pentagon-52-billion-2019-8

According to Air Force Magazine, President Donald Trump's new Air Force One fleet will cost a total of $5.2 billion, up from the 2016 estimate of $3.2 billion. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Well, not a good look for a Congressman either, IMO. 

You know what, at this point, who cares?  This move isn't beneath anyone flying the GOP colors now, why can't a Dem do it?  Yes, traditionally this would be off limits, but these ain't traditional times politically any longer.

If putting out the names of donors on blast is unsettling, meh.  Those folks donated to white supremacy (even if they didn't realize it initially).  They can always sit out the next election cycle if they choose to or  are uncomfortable with the current stances within the Republican Party, or continue to donate to GOP candidates.  I suspect they will continue to donate, because reasons.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck Trump.  But that asshole isn't going to stop me from eating Bill Miller breakfast tacos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Fart of the deal! Negotiate the price you pay upwards! 

Boeing is a bunch of suckers though. Trumps gonna declare the US bankrupt, then stiff em. 

21 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

We need a businessman in the whitehouse, they will fix the out of control spending!  

-Mouth breathing, deplorable rubes. 

It is amazing how many times these fucking dolts can be shown over and over and over, what a pathological lying, crook and completely incompetent boob, this sack of orange opossum shit it is, and just pretend like it is fake news.  Morons.

I know a handful of people on that list. Let's just say that this information isn't going to be any sort of revelation to those that know them nor will it cut into their eagleford checks or dividends. 

I was thinking of a good way to say that. Know a few people on there as well. Only one of which doesn’t openly support Trump, although they are openly R and never critical of Trump...so it was obvious.