Cowboys vs Seahawks: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

Vern worked in the kitchen & I was working the door at a restaurant many moons ago. Vern & I had very different backgrounds and our "23 & Me" immigration charts would have contained a majority of our dots from different continents, but he was a little older and much wiser when it came to the ladies.

Vern & I were chatting near the end of the bar towards the door while he waited for his ride to pick him up, when in walked a 19 year-old waitress who had gone to Dallas Ursuline and was gifted with much wider hips than any waitress we had on staff. Vern & I both turned to watch her walk down the path behind the bar seats so that she could clock in on the computer at the other end of the bar. Vern didn't even look at me, but he knew that I was looking too and he said in the most appreciative way I can imagine this being said...

"She got a big ass, don't she."

A statement, not a question. Admiration with knowledge from experience.

From that day on, I've looked at big asses differently. Not any ol' big ass will do, but if it's shapely, the my mental response to hearing Vern in my head is "Oh, yeeeeaaahhh she do!"

Screenshot-2019-01-04-20-03-35-1.png

Things look fiiiiiine for the Cowboys!

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Dallas -2

O/U 43 1/2

So badly want the Cowboys to win, but hard to bet on Dak over Russell Wilson. Way better chance Dak lays a turd than vice versa. 

You're not betting Dak over Russell...you're betting the Seahawks. Who are on the road(where they're not as good) against a better roster at home. 

BTW, for all the "I trust this or that QB over Dak" I find it extremely hypocritical since all the Dak detractors say wins are because of Teams not QB's, since that all Dak does.  Also he's clutch as hell and shows up in the 4th, that's his MO.  I'll take him in a close game just as quick as most QB's these days. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

No amount of fat chola ass can save the Cowboys from the 12th Man I'm afraid.

Huh?

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, Kyle said:
No amount of fat chola ass can save the Cowboys from the 12th Man I'm afraid.

Well they aren't playing in Seattle

lol

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

How does the 12th man help Seattle in Dallas? 

lolX2

2 hours ago, Drew said:

You're not betting Dak over Russell...you're betting the Seahawks. Who are on the road(where they're not as good) against a better roster at home. 

BTW, for all the "I trust this or that QB over Dak" I find it extremely hypocritical since all the Dak detractors say wins are because of Teams not QB's, since that all Dak does.  Also he's clutch as hell and shows up in the 4th, that's his MO.  I'll take him in a close game just as quick as most QB's these days. 

Huh?

lol

lolX2

This is Captain Obvious but it’s a QB driven game. See: Colts vs Texans. 

47 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

This is Captain Obvious but it’s a QB driven game. See: Colts vs Texans. 

We better fucking show up today more than the Texans have so far. I fully expected that to be a back and forth game, and in hindsight, I’m not sure why. The Colts own the Texans in NRG stadium for some reason. I guess i expected Watson to play a little better, thinking he’d rise to the occasion 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Are you the Greenspoint of Cowboys fans?  

Not sure what that means, but if it means a Debbie Downer, then yes, I am that. Too much heartache over the years to get too excited. The Rodgers miracle from the last playoff game really crushed my spirit in a very traumatic fashion. Full ptsd.

1 hour ago, SDG said:

Are you the Greenspoint of Cowboys fans?  

No he’s the guy who said this on the 3rd post of the Cowboys season thread:

10-6 is laughable. Switch them around is more likely. Myprediction is an optimistic 8-8.

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Are they running for the SRO/terraces?  Damn, that's low class.  Someone needs to send the NFL the report after the Hillsborough disaster.

lmao just drunkenly shove your way to the front after the 1st Q when all the piss breaks happen