The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

2 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Line dropped a point to LSU -5.5 

Line after initial post has nothing to do with what the "experts" in Vegas think will actually happen unless there is a major change in personnel. Instead it reflects Vegas' attempt to even the amount bet on each team so they have zero exposure. 

Just now, LongTimeTiger said:

Line after initial post has nothing to do with what the "experts" in Vegas think will actually happen unless there is a major change in personnel. Instead it reflects Vegas' attempt to even the amount bet on each team so they have zero exposure. 

Well no shit...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LongTimeTiger said:

BTW, prepare to have crappy tickets when you come to BR next year as a payback for the ridiculously small number of nothing but nosebleed tickets we were offered. We don't even treat Florida fans as poorly as you guys treat your visiting opponents. 

Plenty of tickets on third party marketplaces.  Buy them there and pay a premium like the rest of us. 

I'm lost as to why nobody thinks RB's can have 20+ carries in this age of football. The game was arguably more physical in 90's/00's and I realize this comparison is to All American RB's (Williams, Benson, Charles) but Ricky had 39 carries against Baylor in 98. Benson had 38 carries against Tech in 04. Charles had 33 carries against Nebraska in 07. 

I'm lost why it's too much to give Ingram 25, Sam 12-15, Roschon 7-10? Seeing this from opposing fans mostly. 

Edited by RoyalBevo21

Texas vs Lsu game has some bad blood brewing...
  • Herman spurning Lsu and taking Texas job instead
  • Cajun Cookie Monster blocking Texas from summer camps in Louisiana

• Chaisson talking trash about Ehlinger (they played each other in 6A State Finals)

• Chaisson making fun of Texas/Herman when he flipped his 2017 commitment from Texas to Lsu

• Caden Sterns choosing Texas over Lsu

• Jalen Green picked Texas instead of Lsu

• Anthony Cook selected Texas over Lsu

• Malcolm Roach was not offered a scholarship by Lsu

• Mike Williams left Texas to transfer to Lsu

Other Texas & Lsu interesting points:  

• Herman tried to hire Lsu's Dave Aranda for Texas DC job (Herman and Aranda were roommates for a short time in college)
  • Herman recruited Burrow for Ohio State.
  • Lsu RB Coach Tommie Robinson previously coached at Texas

Thanks, Chip.

BTW, prepare to have crappy tickets when you come to BR next year as a payback for the ridiculously small number of nothing but nosebleed tickets we were offered. We don't even treat Florida fans as poorly as you guys treat your visiting opponents. 

Why don’t you go fuck yourself, you gaping vagina. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

That is going to be a two year issue for visiting teams. Seems like no one took renewed interest in season tickets numbers into account, to limit them, when tearing down the South end zone stands’ ~10K capacity for the renovations. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

FYI for big non conference home and homes, ticket allotments are decided in the contracts when the games are scheduled. Both schools will release the exact same amount of seats to visiting fans. Both ADs likely wanted to have as many to sell to season ticket holders/home fans as possible and were willing to take low numbers on visitor's allotments. So, yes, we will be prepared for equal treatment because that is almost certainly exactly what is written in the agreement signed years beforehand.

I get where you're coming from but your anger should be aimed as much at the LSU AD as the Texas AD.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Ingram isn't built to handle that kind of workload 

20 carries shouldn't be a problem for Ingram unless he has problems we don't know about.

I think we can run the ball against LSU even with our RB problems. Oline will step up.   

Appreciate the heads-up.  Our sincere apologies for how this worked out.

Edited by Rockwell Torrey

Herman- At the time - maybe. Fans were very mixed on him then. Now? No.

K'Lavon should have kept his mouth shut. Sam is an excellent dual threat QB who can beat teams both ways. Although our D is a different animal than he is used to seeing, including a very disinterested Georgia team at the end of last year.We will get after his ass on Saturday & he will have to earn his yards. This is no Big 2/Little 10 D.

We really wanted Stearns and missed. Great player! The others were in a group of really good ones but we replaced them with other really good ones. 

Mike WIlliams-great kid. No place for him on our team as a freshman. That's why he wasn't a priority for us.We took him back only because of connections in baton ROuge, as a walk-on. He might play some one day for us.

We worried about the Herman/Aranda connection for a few days. That would have been devastating. But Aranda is grooming a couple of young guys to take his spot here one day for the day he leaves. 

Should be a good game. Predictions are like elbows- we all have at least one. LSU by 13. GEAUX Tigers!

We don’t give two shits what you think you mouth-breathing, sister-fucking, neanderthal. Your head coach has the IQ of the shit my dog took this morning, and no coach has ever been more reflective of his team’s fan base. Your university is a joke, your state is a joke, and I’m honestly shocked you were able to muster the brain power to post on an Internet forum.

Other than that, enjoy Austin this weekend and best of luck!

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Ingram isn't built to handle that kind of workload 

wrong trump GIF

Ingram had his season/career high of 19 carries vs Baylor last year, and averaged almost 6.0 ypc with Buchele in for most of the game. Should he be given 20-25 carries per game over the course of the season? Not if there is a quality option to spell him with, obviously. But that kind of workload for one game is a lot different than a whole year. Can and should he be expected to handle it in one of the biggest games of the year with the RB room as thin as it is? Yes.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Why don’t you go fuck yourself, you gaping vagina. 

3 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

We don’t give two shits what you think you mouth-breathing, sister-fucking, neanderthal. Your head coach has the IQ of the shit my dog took this morning, and no coach has ever been more reflective of his team’s fan base. Your university is a joke, your state is a joke, and I’m honestly shocked you were able to muster the brain power to post on an Internet forum.

Other than that, enjoy Austin this weekend and best of luck!

Posts like these are uncalled for. Yeah, LSU fans that come on here are going to have bias in favor of their team. As if each of us doesn't have an implicit Texas bias. For many it's quite explicit despite any evidence to support it. Flame the aggy trolls that come here disguised as LSU fans all you want (they are easy to spot), but lay off the hostile bullshit meltdowns just because an LSU fan has a counterpoint/differing take. That shit belongs on texags.

• Like 8
  • Fuck You 1

Posts like these are uncalled for. Yeah, LSU fans that come on here are going to have bias in favor of their team. As if each of us doesn't have an implicit Texas bias. For many it's quite explicit despite any evidence to support it. Flame the aggy trolls that come here disguised as LSU fans all you want (they are easy to spot), but lay off the hostile bullshit meltdowns just because an LSU fan has a counterpoint/differing take. That shit belongs on texags.
And secrant...where they say same stuff and downvote texas fans who think we will win

Its the interwebz it ain't serious

3 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

And secrant...where they say same stuff and downvote texas fans who think we will win

Its the interwebz it ain't serious

Agreed re: texags and secrant. Part of the appeal of this place is that it isn't those places. How many other things in life do you justify with "Well, aggy/secsecsec does it!"

And agreed re: not serious. Not at all. So maybe folks can calm down and not call actual opposing fans gaping vaginas and sister fucking neanderthals. Sad aggy trolls like @Onehornyfellah are fair game though.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Onehornyfellah said:

What bro ??? Doesn’t bother you when he does that stuff ???

He hasn't done the Euro cheek air kiss thing in Austin all at. That was his UH thing. Which in turn tells us you're a troll.

But, I thought you liked it back when you were at UH, Daniel Figurelli.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Onehornyfellah said:

Touchy about that kissing coach of yours I see 😂😂

I think we just know this is something A&M fans care about and nobody else does. 

I mean I vaguely heard about this as something he did at Houston but I have never actually seen him do it. But hey if they win he can kiss his players all day long, consensually of course.

39 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

He hasn't done the Euro cheek air kiss thing in Austin all at. That was his UH thing. Which in turn tells us you're a troll.

But, I thought you liked it back when you were at UH, Daniel Figurelli.

This is something A&M fans have just been obsessed over for years and think we are aware of it or care. They always harp on the weirdest shit.

Agreed re: texags and secrant. Part of the appeal of this place is that it isn't those places. How many other things in life do you justify with "Well, aggy/secsecsec does it!"

And agreed re: not serious. Not at all. So maybe folks can calm down and not call actual opposing fans gaping vaginas and sister fucking neanderthals. Sad aggy trolls like [mention=4758]Onehornyfellah[/mention] are fair game though.
I didnt think i was justifying it with post...just saying it happens all over

We allow other fans that are cool but i've seen surly/shaggy crucify fans just for fun

First time poster.. I've had an entertaining time reading some of the pages. Here's my take: LSU is on a different level of play than UT. Our defense let up less than 100 total yards to GSU while UT let up over 400 yards to LA Tech. There's a reason ESPN FPI has us at 80% win percentage on the road, and we're favored 5.5. Our D are all top 30 overall recruits if you check each one out on ESPN recruiting. We're on a different level of talent than UT. I predict a 14 point win by LSU. Y'all are all calling LSU fans dumb which I guess yall do have a much better academic program than us, but it feels great that I just rejected the shit out of y'alls MBA full time program to go to Penn Wharton full time MBA. I love my life.

Edited by ShreveportTiger92
  • Fuck You 14

Texas fans:

Looking for a family friendly place to pregame before the LSU game. Needs to be walkable to stadium. Would also like a way to be able to drive in and out relatively easily (will have wife and baby that need to get get out right before game time).

It's me and my family's first time going to DKR. We are excited. 

Also, best place to trya nd pick up tickets? 
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShreveportTiger92 said:

First time poster.. I've had an entertaining time reading some of the pages. Here's my take: LSU is on a different level of play than UT. Our defense let up less than 100 total yards to GSU while UT let up over 400 yards to LA Tech. There's a reason ESPN FPI has us at 80% win percentage on the road, and we're favored 5.5. Our D are all top 30 overall recruits if you check each one out on ESPN recruiting. We're on a different level of talent than UT. I predict a 14 point win by LSU. Y'all are all calling LSU fans dumb which I guess yall do have a much better academic program than us, but it feels great that I just rejected the shit out of y'alls MBA full time program to go to Penn Wharton full time MBA. I love my life.

OK. Cool

Hook 'em!

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Like 2

Nice try aggy.

As fun as these early marquee games are, they ruin the boards with fucking trolls.

3 minutes ago, ShreveportTiger92 said:

Congrats on being good enough to reject our MBA program. Good luck in Grad School.

And...we'll see on the rest of it. I guess I should mention that LA Tech put up over 400 yards against LSU last year. So there is that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShreveportTiger92 said:

Y'all are all calling LSU fans dumb which I guess yall do have a much better academic program than us, but it feels great that I just rejected the shit out of y'alls MBA full time program to go to Penn Wharton full time MBA. I love my life.

Did you apply and reject the shit out of LSU's MBA program too?

Congrats....you dont know much about betting though

Spread opened at 4.5 that means if it is up that everyone is picking texas

14 minutes ago, ShreveportTiger92 said:

Your so called "different level" team gave up over 400 yards to La Tech just last season.  Their junior QB passed for 330 on your ass.   If I remember correctly that team had Ed Alexander, Foster Moreau, Greedy Williams, Nick Brossette, Garrett Brumfield, Devin White and John Battle lining up against La Tech.  GTFO with that "different level" shit.  Those guys are all gone.    

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 3