The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

Cohen is basically the voice of the Donald Trump thread here.  “America, your President is a criminal, racist, lying conman and grifter.”  I am glad to see all of DOTARDs issues being brought up in a nationally televised forum.  I just wish it was prime time.

Edited by Goredho

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

D0bWF8IXcAUDO8v?format=jpg&name=large

Did i read somewhere that the Committee was instructed to not question Cohen on the topic of Russian Collusion or items in the Special Counsels purview?

don't want to debate the merits of that, but that may be the reason why the Dems are not asking the Prague question.

Edited by yoladu

49 minutes ago, housious said:

This is great entertainment, but honestly, what attorney would recommend that it's a good idea for Cohen to voluntarily speak to congress? For Cohen personally, this has to be the dumbest thing ever. 

When Cohen said he'd take a bullet for Trump, he didn't imagine he'd constantly get shot at.

Just now, yoladu said:

Did i read somewhere that the Committee was instructed or restricted to not question Cohen on the topic of Russian Collusion or items in the Special Counsels purview?

don't want to debate the merits of that, but that may be the reason why the Dems are not asking the Prague question.

Me thinks they are going to touch at the Prague question at some point.  It would be negligent not to at least poke at it. 

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

GOP proposed questions:

1.  Mr. Cohen, have you ever worn a beige suit?

2.  Mr. Cohen, have you now or ever in the past, ingested arugula as part of a salad?

Mr. Cohen, have you ever put spicy/djion mustard on a cheeseburger?

3 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Did i read somewhere that the Committee was instructed to not question Cohen on the topic of Russian Collusion or items in the Special Counsels purview?

"Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not. I want to be clear. "

I think that Prague would be relevant to that statement if it was related to election collusion with Russia.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

"Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not. I want to be clear. "

I think that Prague would be relevant to that statement if it was related to election collusion with Russia.

Incoming Trump tweet crowing something like "Even Michael says there was no collusion".

Edited by Francisco 2.0

Who came up with the GOP strategy of alleging that Cohen is motivated by resentment over not getting a job in the White House and raising questions about the possibility of a book deal after he gets out of prison?

Meadows isn't going to just hand the trophy to Jordan without a fight.