The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

Man, Cohen talking about how Trump has brought on the lack of civility and pointing to that leading Jim Jordan, et al to act the way they do was fucking effective. I didn't think he would be capable. That was good stuff. Those GOP fucks had to have realized the truth in that statement. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Man, Cohen talking about how Trump has brought on the lack of civility and pointing to that leading Jim Jordan, et al to act the way they do was fucking effective. I didn't think he would be capable. That was good stuff. Those GOP fucks had to have realized the truth in that statement. 

yeah that was some strong gris gris

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

He's already going to jail, he gives zero fucks and it's refreshing.

So Dotard got asked about the Cohen forum by some press, who were quickly barred from the next public session.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/27/media/trump-kim-summit-reporters/index.html

Past administrations have pointedly advocated for press access during meetings with repressive governments. The idea was to demonstrate what American democracy looks and sounds like -- pesky reporters and all.

Several White House correspondents said the Trump administration is behaving differently.

"A lot of catering to Kim Jong Un going on in Vietnam," CNN's Jim Acosta tweeted. "First press is kicked out of hotel where Kim is staying. Now some reporters are blocked from pool spray because the dictator doesn't like shouted questions."

"Pool sprays" are when a representative group of journalists are allowed to witness a presidential event. Normally they also shout some questions when they see an opening to do so. This custom has existed for decades.