The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

dude, i was posting about the whether or not the trump payment violated campaign finance law then some lost their shit and went personal with info from SSS.  I am more than happy to continue political discussion.  Just because you don't like what I am saying doesn't mean it is derailing the thread.  

You are correct they shouldn't have posted that. You are also completely missing the point. You reported it, immamac cleaned it up, and then you kept it alive. Just shut up about it, deal with it in the appropriate forum, and this thread will move on. But if you insist on keeping it alive then people will continue to talk about it. Your choice, but the choice you continue making shows that you want to be seen as a victim.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Amash next R up should be interesting.

DWS really concerned about the DNC hack that led to the calls for her to step down for mismanaging the DNC to favor Clinton.  

Good point.  She has a different motivation than everyone else.  Interested in whitewashing her f ups as opposed to hanging the president.

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Donald Trump said avoiding paying taxes means you're smart. I've heard him say that. 

I've also heard him pretend to be a P.R. guy named John Barron to pimp himself in the media. 

Someeone should remind Jim Jordan of those things. 

Jordan is one of those guys who's anatomically constructed to be deliberately backwards.

He farts out of his mouth
He talks out of his ass
He hears with his eyes
He sees with his ears

I've not watched him very often, but in the times that I've done so, he goes down like the Hindenburg and walks away from it thinking he's Roger Bannister breaking the 4-minute mile.

Edited by hpslugga

1 minute ago, Zombie said:

The problem with seniority is that the first questioners on the Democratic side are not very good at this.  

This is the sort of shit that could go down in history like 'At long last, have you no sense of decency sir . . ." and this is the best they come up with.