The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

Listen to Jordan.  We can’t hear Cohen out cause he is a criminal.  And as we know the first rule of when the FBI investigates a criminal organization is that you can’t talk to anyone in that organization cause they are criminals!

oh wait...

Edited by Horn Dog

Think of the six separate Clinton Benghazi hearings when you listen to the GOP protests and hand wringing over Cohen testifying publicly. Remember McCarthy bragging about how the hearings over two years damaged Hillary Clinton.  If Jordan's initial statement is the "strong hand" the GOP is bringing to the table, it's gonna be a long day for the GOP and the President. 

Gonna be an interesting day, and I may even watch Fox News tonight to see what way the spin goes.  Cohen is a liar, and Trump is a pathological liar of a porportion only seen up close if you have an immediate family member that is a crackhead.  So when you decry Cohen being a liar, how do you avoid the fact the President is a liar of a size most of us never get to interact with... unless... crackhead...

Edited by horn4life
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Based on what?

I’m not aligned with him politically and am against ignoring sexual assault, but his office was extraordinarily responsive when I had an issue with the VA. They quickly identified and solved the problem and communicated clearly the entire time. My experience with getting help with the VA from other congressional offices has been very negative. 

That doesn’t excuse some of his poorer traits, but he seems to run an efficient and responsive office.

Just now, horn4life said:

Gonna be an interesting day, and I may even watch Fox News tonight to see what way the spin goes.  Cohen is a liar, and Trump is a pathological liar of a porportion only seen up close if you have an immediate family member that is a crackhead.  

Sheeeeeeeit, from around 5 PM Eastern on, Fox won't even bring it up.  They will be all-in on the two Dear Leaders and their public flirtation in Hanoi.

1 minute ago, Mole said:

I’m not aligned with him politically and am against ignoring sexual assault, but his office was extraordinarily responsive when I had an issue with the VA. They quickly identified and solved the problem and communicated clearly the entire time. My experience with getting help with the VA from other congressional offices has been very negative. 

That doesn’t excuse some of his poorer traits, but he seems to run an efficient and responsive office.

Thanks, that actually is an important service that Congressmen should provide.

Still doesn't answer why tjhooker thinks he's one of the better Congressmen.