Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

I’m tired of bitches jumping off a fucking cliff and lashing out at people with differing opinions and/or thoughts anytime something goes wrong! I made a comment and this bitch ass pussy @Tex Pete accused me of being an Aggy and said fuck me?? Like he knows me! Well now he can either put up or shut the fuck up

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 21

24 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 9/18/2018 at 8:30 AM, victory88 said:
We need a lot to happen for us to land either of them, let alone both.  USC will tank this season, but Bru has said that this season results won't affect his decision.  Dude's best friend is JT Daniels.  I'd put it at 5% chance we land him.  If we win the Big 12 and USC tanks, then maybe 20%.
Actually feel better about Sanders.  Bama is loaded with RBs.  If we can show we run the ball and win 9 games, I think we can pull it off.  Just need to sell to him that it's better in his interest to start here day 1 than to ride the pine behind all of Bama's 5 star RBs.  Take him out to 6th and the lake and show him he'd be a celebrity here in Austin living the life... and then match the money bag bama has sent his dad.  Still a long shot. 
9.95ers are just looking for clicks with these posts.

Read more  

If USC tanking means we land McCoy (not sure it does) then I'm all for it. Otherwise it just makes our biggest win of past two seasons look not so big..

It needs to be bad enough to where Daniels and St Brown are negative about where things are going, imo 

23 minutes ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

Fuck you bitch! Eat a fucking dick! I’m not an Aggy, I’ve never even been to College Station. Be thankful there is a keyboard between us cause I guarantee you wouldn’t have that same energy in person, Tex Pussy

You're too sensitive to be here. Indiana Pete will show you out.

Image result for indiana jones shoots swordsman gif

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

I’m tired of bitches jumping off a fucking cliff and lashing out at people with differing opinions and/or thoughts anytime something goes wrong! I made a comment and this bitch ass pussy @Tex Pete accused me of being an Aggy and said fuck me?? Like he knows me! Well now he can either put up or shut the fuck up

You seem like a bitch. Just fyi.

• Like 3

I’m tired of bitches jumping off a fucking cliff and lashing out at people with differing opinions and/or thoughts anytime something goes wrong! I made a comment and this bitch ass pussy [mention=1076]Tex Pete[/mention] accused me of being an Aggy and said fuck me?? Like he knows me! Well now he can either put up or shut the fuck up

You are new here right?

Just now, DeAngelloBeige said:

@Katfid54 you can get the beats too! @IDIOTsavant not sensitive at all but just because you have a keyboard doesn’t mean you can be reckless with what and who you say it too! I guarantee none of y’all would have the balls to say this stuff to me in person! Don’t let a keyboard embolden you

I would most definitely have the balls to tell you that you're being overly sensitive, ma'am.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

@Katfid54 you can get the beats too! @IDIOTsavant not sensitive at all but just because you have a keyboard doesn’t mean you can be reckless with what and who you say it too! I guarantee none of y’all would have the balls to say this stuff to me in person! Don’t let a keyboard embolden you

Bro wants to fight all of Surly!  Bold move Cotton...Good luck with that. 

8 minutes ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

Be careful what you ask for.  I'll break your goddamn neck.

• Haha 1

Is USC tanking really the only way we get Bru? I’d prefer we get him by winning, rather than by USC losing. I realize it’s a bit of a pipe dream and odds are we pick up our next loss in 3 days, but if Texas were to run the table, win the conference and back into a playoff spot, seems like that would put Texas in a somewhat similar position to where Georgia finds itself now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

Maybe you would whip TexPete’s ass. Maybe you wouldn’t. Either way, your clear insecurity over the mean man calling you a bad name and your knee jerk response to fight reeks of aggy. You may not be an aggy, but your response lends validity to TexPete’s initial assertion. You sound like a little brother with an inferiority complex. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

Maybe you would whip TexPete’s ass. Maybe you wouldn’t. Either way, your clear insecurity over the mean man calling you a bad name and your knee jerk response to fight reeks of aggy. You may not be an aggy, but your response lends validity to TexPete’s initial assertion. You sound like a little brother with an inferiority complex. 

16 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

Is USC tanking really the only way we get Bru? I’d prefer we get him by winning, rather than by USC losing. I realize it’s a bit of a pipe dream and odds are we pick up our next loss in 3 days, but if Texas were to run the table, win the conference and back into a playoff spot, seems like that would put Texas in a somewhat similar position to where Georgia finds itself now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take whatever series of events needs to occur to land him and other top targets like him this cycle.

2 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

Boy, you can say that again.

3 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

First, he's going to beat TexPete soundly about the head and shoulders until he goes limp and passes out. Then, he's going to take TexPete's limp, lifeless body by the ankles, and he's going to club Fatkid54 and IDOITSavant with his torso, swinging around like a whirling dervish. Once he's through with those two miscreants, he's coming for you and me. I suggest fortifying and entrenching, quickly. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

I guess you didn't like the answer you got when you posted this a half hour ago?  Maybe you should wait another 20 minutes and ask the question a third time.  I'm excited to see how the responses change.

Edited by Katfid54
  • Like 2

Just now, closetojumping said:

First, he's going to beat TexPete soundly about the head and shoulders until he goes limp and passes out. Then, he's going to take TexPete's limp, lifeless body by the ankles, and he's going to club Fatkid54 and IDOITSavant with his torso, swinging around like a whirling dervish. Once he's through with those two miscreants, he's coming for you and me. I suggest fortifying and entrenching, quickly. 

I’m making provisions for the impending siege post haste. Fresh water and MREs will be at a premium, so I’ve filled the bunkers and raised the draw bridge. Prepare for flying shovels-full of horse shit and corps-issued sabres. The DeAngello Jackboot is coming!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Image result for fair enough

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

giphy.gif

Edited by Katfid54

2 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

giphy.gif

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club: Someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: Only two guys to a fight.

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Trench warfare died out a hunnert years ago. 

1 hour ago, DeAngelloBeige said:

You're going to have post where you live so we can get over there.  That makes sense right.