Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Just now, TexasBeta said:
14 minutes ago, ajax said:
Fun fact: Kate once got so mad at a director she was working with that she secretly peed in his water bottle.

Shit, Roma just fapped didn't he.

Is that frowned upon?

But imagine if you could be the man to make her smile.

http://uschoops.com/vbulletin/forum/main-forum/9730-chris-swanson

Pretty sure he founded that site on his own, so he can't be fired. Also pretty sure it's intentionally meant to mislead people with 247 in the address. I hope the school does not grant him a media credential, as his board has a whooping 15 members.

Edited by SizzleChest

Just now, OnAComputer said:

He's a young dude in college. Please spare him your wrath.

While I personally reserve my wrath for well-timed outbursts during jury duty, you really ought to know by now that this forum is full of people who consider "young dude in college" to be the flimsiest of defenses against horrible backlash.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Here's who his profile says he is:

RJ Young

@RJ_Young

I talk sports at @OU247 and every day right here: https://goo.gl/ts5vXs  @JimThorpeAward voter. Host of Fight Me with RJ Young on @tulsaanimal971.

I like RJ. He's about as likable as a sooner can be (which means he's still a douchebag).

I dont think he knows shit though.

According to Sources Close to Bru McCoy, The 5 #Athlete will Transfer from USC to Texas.

McCoy is Expected to be in Austin By Next Week. 

He and The Texas Coaching Staff Anticipate He’ll have to Sit Out a year But they Will Apply for a Waiver Hoping to Avoid that Situation.

McCoy was All Set to Commit to #Texas Before the 2019 All-American Bowl but was Convinced to Commit to USC by former Trojan Offensive Coordinator Kliff Kingsbury at The Last Minute.

After Kingsbury was Hired Away to be The Head Coach of the Arizona Cardinals, McCoy Apparently Soured on The Idea of Wearing Cardinal and Goal.

The Product of Mater Dei HS has Received his Family’s Blessing for The Transfer, Which is a Big Deal Given that his Father is Close with USC Athletic Director Lynn Swann. 

He’s Set to Announce His Intentions to Transfer Soon.

Per USC 247 - Chris Swanson

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 23