Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Anyone still want to debate whether a 9.95er's bullshit can influence outcomes of these things? If that Rivals guy report is true and the USC team has descended on Bru's dorm room and trying to talk him out of leaving...how well do you think that would go for us? As opposed to him quietly putting his name in the portal and being done with things?

Bullshit. Utter bullshit. You don’t think he started having conversations with Helton starting January 8th?  He definitely told his best friend and teammate long before any 9.95 got a whiff of this. Get over yourself.  Kavanaugh don’t enter no portal without telling Squee. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

The problem is that this is all brand new.  I have no idea if there are any such rules or what they might be.  Do you have a link to them?

There are rules, and there have been lots of links, lots of pastes, and lots of examination over this 800+ pages, but I can't send you to a 1 stop depot of them, no. 

3 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Fire Tom Herman Podcast

@TheFTHPodcast

The definitive overreactionary Texas football fan podcast. Because nobody is less qualified to be the head coach at Texas than the head coach at Texas. #HookEm

Joined November 2018

Lol. That Mark Cuban-DeAndre Jordan saga was years ago and writers are still getting mileage out of it with jokes like this.

1 minute ago, VaHorn said:

Bullshit. Utter bullshit. You don’t think he started having conversations with Helton starting January 8th?  He definitely told his best friend and teammate long before any 9.95 got a whiff of this. Get over yourself.  Kavanaugh don’t enter no portal without telling Squee. 

You're post literally says "Bullshit...because I think it's bullshit." No, I dont think he started having conversations with helton at all. Yes, I think it's normal for a kid to tell his best friend or other teammates he's unhappy and feels lied to before he storms in and tells his head fucking coach. You know a lot of teenagers or even adults that embrace difficult conversations? If you say "Yes" you're an idiot, and a fucking liar. Which..well, I mean which you basically are anyway just from your shitty posting history here and over on 247. But I digress with just how much horse cock you suck. Yes, he tells a friend or teammate, or parent, and then they tell a 995er...etc. Again, it's amazing you're this stupid...but it's also you. 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

You're post literally says "Bullshit...because I think it's bullshit." No, I dont think he started having conversations with helton at all. Yes, I think it's normal for a kid to tell his best friend or other teammates he's unhappy and feels lied to before he storms in and tells his head fucking coach. You know a lot of teenagers or even adults that embrace difficult conversations? If you say "Yes" you're an idiot, and a fucking liar. Which..well, I mean which you basically are anyway just from your shitty posting history here and over on 247. But I digress with just how much horse cock you suck. Yes, he tells a friend or teammate, or parent, and then they tell a 995er...etc. Again, it's amazing you're this stupid...but it's also you. 

Think before you write. Now run along and gather your thoughts and come back when you have something coherent to say. 

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

There are a lot of gorgeous women in the world. I think I never tire of Kate because she usually looks so happy. It fits with her being our mascot for good things to come. It would be such a pleasure to be the man making her smile like that. Perhaps I am too much of a romantic, but there it is. 

Mascot?

33 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Anyone still want to debate whether a 9.95er's bullshit can influence outcomes of these things? If that Rivals guy report is true and the USC team has descended on Bru's dorm room and trying to talk him out of leaving...how well do you think that would go for us? As opposed to him quietly putting his name in the portal and being done with things?

While I agree in general, I think if nobody says a word and bru requests his name put in the transfer portal, usc sits on it for 47 hours and tells every coach, player, and LA hip hop artist to tell him why he should stay. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

While I agree in general, I think if nobody says a word and bru requests his name put in the transfer portal, usc sits on it for 47 hours and tells every coach, player, and LA hip hop artist to tell him why he should stay. 

I bet Bru is more of a classical jazz sort of guy.