Super Bowl LIII

RPM

I usually root for the underdog in most sports, but I've found myself pulling for Brady and the Patriots the past few Super Bowls.  I've grown to really appreciate the kind of sustained excellence that Brady and Belichek have generated, and aside from Seattle, there hasn't really been a Patriots opponent in the title game that makes me pull for them.  And I can't see myself rooting for a team from Los Angeles in this game.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I usually root for the underdog in most sports, but I've found myself pulling for Brady and the Patriots the past few Super Bowls.  I've grown to really appreciate the kind of sustained excellence that Brady and Belichek have generated, and aside from Seattle, there hasn't really been a Patriots opponent in the title game that makes me pull for them.  And I can't see myself rooting for a team from Los Angeles in this game.

Same here, I used to hate them, now I can't help but appreciate their greatness. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, South Austin said:

This right here...fuck LA.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Same here.  

We all know eventually this Belechick/Brady run will come to an end. After expecting it for years and seeing it continue like the sun rising every morning I am also in the camp of wanting to see how far it can go. There may never be anything comparable to this happen in pro football (or any team sport) again, and the longer it continues the less probable it becomes. 

• Like 1

Patriots have been my 2nd team since Bledsoe.

Utterly amazing what Brady and Belichick have done. The criticism is laughable, they’ve accomplished more than any team and it will be extremely difficult to replicate any time soon.

We are living in an era of the best college coach of all time, best NFL coach and best NFL player. Pretty remarkable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Being a Boston sports fan must be tough.

Capture1.png

That makes my blood boil especially how that town gets all the breaks by beating a fucking incredible Astros team. Fuck Boston and all of their sports teams. I want to see my team in one Super Bowl before I die. These fuckers go every fucking year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

That makes my blood boil especially how that town gets all the breaks by beating a fucking incredible Astros team. Fuck Boston and all of their sports teams. I want to see my team in one Super Bowl before I die. These fuckers go every fucking year. 

Same. Pats have been to 4 of the last 5 Super Bowls, 9 straight AFC title games and us Cowboys fans are just wanting our team to make their first conference championship game since 1995. Fuck.

Before the turn of the century, Boston was not considered a winning town at all. Pats only went to 2 Super Bowls and got handled in both. Boston hadn't won anything in nearing a century. Celtics since the 80s. Not sure about the Bruins. Then the flood gates of championships opened for them. Every single sport. 

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 1

Faux NFL Championship Game.  Put an asterisk on the winner.  Another Roger Goodell shit show.

Yeah it's not like the Saints didn't have 2 opportunities to right that bad call.... But failed both times. The supposed goat throws a pick in OT. Hell the Rams got screwed the drive before on an egregious facemask on Goff that wasn't called and they had to settle for the tie instead of a 4pt lead. Not to mention NO settling for 2 fgs inside the red zone and blowing a13pt lead. They had every opportunity to bury the Rams early. So fuck them and their whiny fans. Karma for Bounty Gate in 2009. Can we asterisk their lone Super Bowl?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah it's not like the Saints didn't have 2 opportunities to right that bad call.... But failed both times. The supposed goat throws a pick in OT. Hell the Rams got screwed the drive before on an egregious facemask on Goff that wasn't called and they had to settle for the tie instead of a 4pt lead. Not to mention NO settling for 2 fgs inside the red zone and blowing a13pt lead. They had every opportunity to bury the Rams early. So fuck them and their whiny fans. Karma for Bounty Gate in 2009. Can we asterisk their lone Super Bowl?

If the correct call is made (and it wasn’t even a close call ) it’s 99% Saints win.  Super Bowl with Rams not legit.  

don't sleep on the rams dline. the eagles and giants have beaten the pats because of their dlines. that is the key to making brady average. blitzing extra guys usually doesn't get it done for a whole game. playing physical man coverage and then getting pressure on brady with 4 down lineman is how to beat him. i think the rams have the juice to do that

to counter i see lots of screens and lots of power running by the pats right at donald. can the pats oline win the in the running game? thats probably the biggest determining factor in who wins IMO

$9.95 please. going to be a fun game to watch. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

If the correct call is made (and it wasn’t even a close call ) it’s 99% Saints win.  Super Bowl with Rams not legit.  

agreed. i don't get the contrarian shit on that missed call. if it was a close call then sure, but it wasn't. it was egregious