Super Bowl LIII

RPM

On 2/2/2019 at 11:56 AM, Blanton said:

Cowboys fan here but I will definitely be going for New England. Really wished New Orleans would’ve made it and now I hope the rams get pummeled.

It’s Goodell and Co. vs. Belichick/Brady/Portnoy

Fuck the Shield (king) 

Dammit, you got me thinking GOT. This was one of the greatest scenes, especially around the 4:15 mark  where the Hound says, "I understand that if any more words...."

Here it is.The link can't be embedded - Youtube. Could be the C-Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWmGrR9a818

• Like 1

The Patriots slowed the prolific Chiefs offense down just enough.  I gotta think that BeliBrady with two weeks will likewise be able to do same against Rams (I'm guessing they aren't surprised by Rerun like the dumbass Ginger was). 

Couple that with, conscious or not, the NFL and the refs on the field understand the continued backlash associated with a Rams win.  It will be close per the usual for the Patriots but I see them winning.  

3 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Dammit, you got me thinking GOT. This was one of the greatest scenes, especially around the 4:15 mark  where the Hound says, "I understand that if any more words...."

Here it is.The link can't be embedded - Youtube. Could be the C-Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWmGrR9a818

“If any more words come pouring out of your cunt mouth, I’ll have to eat every chicken”

5 hours ago, Mileslong said:

That’s a no brainer, seriously mayfield finished like the 17 th rated QB overall and people are acting like he had a season like Mahomes  

Patty Mahomes seems like a good guy and would like to see him succeed.

Baker, on the other hand, is hopefully getting ready for his Hamilton Tiger Cats tryout in a couple of years.

Defense wins championships?

Total Defense Yardage -- Pats #21, Rams #19

Points surrendered Pats #7, Rams #8

Rush Yards per attempt defense - Pats # 29, Rams #32 dead last, KC was #31.   Used to be that a stout run defense was the mark of a football championship. 

The world has changed.  Will it come down to the 2 Georgia RBs with the effeminate names? Gurley vs. Michelle? 

Edited by NowThis

How many people watched that Payton Manning/ John Malkovich intro and looked into their glass, "

Holy fuck.  how many of these have I had?"

Edited by slorch