If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

11 minutes ago, Gordon Shumway said:

My thought immediately.  Donnie Doo and Sirois would have been a good morning show. 

Poor Sirois, he probably would have stuck it out if Norm would have given even a hint of the possibility.  Is the bridge completely burned because the freak is not long for this world with those ratings?

6 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Poor Sirois, he probably would have stuck it out if Norm would have given even a hint of the possibility.  Is the bridge completely burned because the freak is not long for this world with those ratings?

1 minute ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Sirois has no chance of returning

No chance. Sirois pulled a Cortes and burned all his bridges (ships) on his way out the door. He went full scorched earth on Cumulus.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

No chance. Sirois pulled a Cortes and burned all his bridges (ships) on his way out the door. He went full scorched earth on Cumulus.

I have long wished "Boom in the House" would replace "Norm and D". I think Sirois was a Top 7 personality on the Ticket (behind Craig, Gordo, Dan, Jake, Corby, and Bob). Norm had long expired and is not a good fit and was my least favorite voice at The Ticket among hosts, producers, etc.

Now, I bet next in line is Monty.  He will be good. I don't know his chemistry with Donnie. I hope they make it Donnie and WIP ("Work in Progress").  

3 hours ago, UT Lax said:

I have long wished "Boom in the House" would replace "Norm and D". I think Sirois was a Top 7 personality on the Ticket (behind Craig, Gordo, Dan, Jake, Corby, and Bob). Norm had long expired and is not a good fit and was my least favorite voice at The Ticket among hosts, producers, etc.

Now, I bet next in line is Monty.  He will be good. I don't know his chemistry with Donnie. I hope they make it Donnie and WIP ("Work in Progress").  

Just don't let it be Sean Bass. (It's gonna be Sean Bass, isn't it?)

6 hours ago, UT Lax said:

I think Sirois was a Top 7 personality on the Ticket (behind Craig, Gordo, Dan, Jake, Corby, and Bob). Norm had long expired and is not a good fit and was my least favorite voice at The Ticket among hosts, producers, etc.

Sirois and Norm both are much better than Bob and Craig.  Those douchebags suck ass, although Craig has his moments every now and then.  Bob is just a fucking pussy.

I agree on Monty but I wish they’d require him to do SOTA as part of the deal.

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

Just don't let it be Sean Bass. (It's gonna be Sean Bass, isn't it?)

Sean Bass and Ty Walker are only still there because they love being part of the Ticket.  I actually like Ty because he knows his place and doesn’t try to punch above his weight.  Sean forgets that sometimes, along with just generally sucking ass.  I’d like to think Dan Bennett is too smart to give Sean a host spot.

• Hook 'Em 1

Sirois is talented but he also needs somebody "serious" like Norm.  Not for the on-air relationship as much as I imagine working with a meticulous guy like Norm kept Sirois more focused.  Now he works with his drinking buddy and friend Mike and the times I have heard him he is just not as good.  

26 minutes ago, futureman said:

Lol. He’s been an emotional blithering hack since HSE days. Never could stand him. He needs to be lanced in the neck with a pitchfork and slingshot to the heavens. Good riddance. 

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Lol. He’s been an emotional blithering hack since HSE days. Never could stand him. He needs to be lanced in the neck with a pitchfork and slingshot to the heavens. Good riddance. 

He stabbed my mom in the neck with a pitchfork