How Fox News works

retread

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Dumb cunt 

Imagine consistently being proven wrong, being called out on what you said, ignoring facts and reason and coming back to spout the same nonsense tomorrow.  It's like being slorch.

• Like 3

slorch ain't a foxnews fan by any stretch.

as far as that "proven wrong" thingy and being called out, welp, that's in one cabal's perspective of truth and reason.  We disagree.  That's a threat to some people.

Not my problem.

I am in agreement that foxnews is a fucking beating. 

Edited by slorch

3 hours ago, slorch said:

as far as that "proven wrong" thingy and being called out, welp, that's in one cabal's perspective of truth and reason.  We disagree.  That's a threat to some people.

Not my problem.

So you admit you live in an alternate reality. That's some progress as the common thought is that you lack the skill of self reflection. 

12 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

So you admit you live in an alternate reality. That's some progress as the common thought is that you lack the skill of self reflection. 

Alternate reality from the freaks on this board?

absolutely. 

And their definition of ‘self-reflection’ tends to be “ buys into our scripts and flowcharts on how life works, while ignoring real life experiences. Is averse to our enlightenment indoctrination.”

oh yes.  Guilty as charged. 

Edited by slorch

45 minutes ago, slorch said:

Alternate reality from the freaks on this board?

absolutely. 

And their definition of ‘self-reflection’ tends to be “ buys into our scripts and flowcharts on how life works, while ignoring real life experiences. Is averse to our enlightenment indoctrination.”

oh yes.  Guilty as charged. 

Freak is rather subjective. Especially for someone who reveres, literally, an orange person. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

34 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Why torture yourself by bothering to engage?

Exactly, if you have ever been downtown in any major city you know not to engage the crazy people shouting crazy shit.

5 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Freak is rather subjective. Especially for someone who reveres, literally, an orange person. 

This is untrue of me.  I dislike the man.  I will not vote for him in 2020.  I have shared this on the board openly.

I don't hate him with the intensity of 20000 suns, so in the cabal's mind; I support Trump.

Again, the alternate reality...

Edited by slorch

Exactly, if you have ever been downtown in any major city you know not to engage the crazy people shouting crazy shit.

I almost started to, just now, and had to catch myself...I find it hard to believe someone like that wouldn’t vote for Trump given all the echoed takes on immigration, gun rights, ‘left is brainwashed’ kinda stuff...but then I remembered my own post from last night, it’d be entering the fray with no chance of anything changing.

People are fully entitled to their own opinion, however much I may disagree with it. I keep telling myself history will be the judge of this time period, and I’m pretty certain the zealots holding onto the past will be viewed as left behind.

10 hours ago, Homercles said:

I almost started to, just now, and had to catch myself...I find it hard to believe someone like that wouldn’t vote for Trump given all the echoed takes on immigration, gun rights, ‘left is brainwashed’ kinda stuff...but then I remembered my own post from last night, it’d be entering the fray with no chance of anything changing.

People are fully entitled to their own opinion, however much I may disagree with it. I keep telling myself history will be the judge of this time period, and I’m pretty certain the zealots holding onto the past will be viewed as left behind.

As opposed to the folks who have no  regard for the future. 

“Who’s gonna pay for this mess?”

”STOP BITCHING. Enjoy the equality of misery. “

Edited by slorch

14 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I think we’ve been quite clear who needs to pay for it. You’re just pissed it includes you.

I pay my share. It Should include everyone. End negative tax returns. End massive credits for popping out kids. Everyone pays the gov’t  stop the gravy train, yo  

So treacherous...I know. 

Edited by slorch

You don’t pay your share. All of us that can, should be paying more. The debt won’t magically disappear. The infrastructure won’t fix itself. Global warming won’t reverse on its own. The tax system is overly influenced by those that can afford it. The belief that the poor are somehow getting one over on the wealthy is laughably absurd.

None of this is new. Again, no one is saying we don’t know who will pay for it. You just don’t like that it’s you. The selfish generation wants to fuck us on the way out.

But, please, tell us more about the future you’re so concerned about

• Like 4

1 hour ago, slorch said:

I pay my share. It Should include everyone. End negative tax returns. End massive credits for popping out kids. Everyone pays the gov’t  stop the gravy train, yo  

So treacherous...I know. 

What is your definition of "my share"?

6 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

What is your definition of "my share"?

+$20k in taxes in 2018.

I know.   Not nearly enough...  I should be ashamed.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

You don’t pay your share. All of us that can, should be paying more. The debt won’t magically disappear. The infrastructure won’t fix itself. Global warming won’t reverse on its own. The tax system is overly influenced by those that can afford it. The belief that the poor are somehow getting one over on the wealthy is laughably absurd.

None of this is new. Again, no one is saying we don’t know who will pay for it. You just don’t like that it’s you. The selfish generation wants to fuck us on the way out.

But, please, tell us more about the future you’re so concerned about

Fuck your guilt complex bro.

I pay plenty.

The entitled feeling towards my income is telling.   I don't owe you or anyone else shit, beyond my house note or whatever else I have agreed to finance.

Socially?  You can fuck right off.

1 hour ago, slorch said:

I pay plenty.

The entitled feeling towards my income is telling.   I don't owe you or anyone else shit, beyond my house note or whatever else I have agreed to finance.

You’re right slorch. You are getting screwed. It’s just your ignorance and manipulated mind makes you think it’s the poor who is screwing you. 

Nah. Not at all. You’re getting royally fucked in the ass alright. You got that part right. You’re just too dumb to figure out who is actually doing it. 

Wake up. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You’re right slorch. You are getting screwed. It’s just your ignorance and manipulated mind makes you think it’s the poor who is screwing you. 

Nah. Not at all. You’re getting royally fucked in the ass alright. You got that part right. You’re just too dumb to figure out who is actually doing it. 

Wake up. 

I love mystery movies. Who is it that ends up fucking Slorch in the ass? Are you gonna tell us? Or do we just get a glimpse of a type writer at the end?

Edited by Crusher

Not my problem.

Cabal? As in Kabbalah? I see what you did there.

17 hours ago, slorch said:

I pay plenty.

You're converting your garage into an apartment and lurch is gonna live there and that's final. My ex brother in law will occasionally show up drunk and punch holes in your sheet rock. Don't be a dick about these upcoming events. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

You're converting your garage into an apartment and lurch is gonna live there and that's final. My ex brother in law will occasionally show up drunk and punch holes in your sheet rock. Don't be a dick about these upcoming events. 

Fuck all that. My current brother in law is gonna show up drunk in slorch’s new converted garage apartment nearly every damn day punching holes in the Sheetrock. 

He’ll replace it for free though as long as slorch pays for the supplies and lurch agrees to help out with the install. Not a bad deal amrite? 

Too many to quote, but Trump is pissed at Fox News.  Pissed they are using The NY Times for stories, they hired Donna Brazil’s, pissed at Shep Smith, pissed at the weekend anchors.

edit: He could be pissed that the Fox News stories about Epstein mention Trump’s ties to him.

Edited by atomheartbevo