How Fox News works

retread

That lineup is considered the prominent voices of the conservative movement?  Serious question - who are the intellectual conservative leaders now?  There used to be voices that even if you disagreed with them you respected their opinions and their opinions have facts and understandable logic.

Can’t wait for trump to be silenced the day he leaves the WH. He will be resigned to appearances on hannity and f&f, which will drive him insane.  Perhaps Fox will give him an app that will post his “tweets” immediately on air 24/7.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That lineup is considered the prominent voices of the conservative movement?  Serious question - who are the intellectual conservative leaders now?  There used to be voices that even if you disagreed with them you respected their opinions and their opinions have facts and understandable logic.

Can’t wait for trump to be silenced the day he leaves the WH. He will be resigned to appearances on hannity and f&f, which will drive him insane.  Perhaps Fox will give him an app that will post his “tweets” immediately on air 24/7.

I wish this was correct but CNN and MSNBC care just as much about ratings as FoxNews does. They will continue to cover him every time he opens his mouth or tweets because he's a polarizing figure that brings clicks and ratings. He's the car accident that everyone slows down to see. 

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

there are no intellectual conservative leaders now. well, there are, but they are no longer republicans. they are all over. george conway, for instance. anyone considered intellectual would be, by default, very anti-trump. so those who carry trump's water have to be, by default, dumbasses. or, i'll suppose, extremely cynical grifters. so that's the current republican party. dumbasses and grifters. would be a great gypsy band name.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Imagine what Tucker and the other trumpcucks would think if Mexico illegally obtained and released Trumps tax returns then spent 10s of millions of dollars on a disinformation campaign to defeat Trump and Joe Biden cheered it on and proclaimed Mexico if you are escuchando.....  I’m sure they’d have no issue with it.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Imagine what Tucker and the other trumpcucks would think if Mexico illegally obtained and released Trumps tax returns then spent 10s of millions of dollars on a disinformation campaign to defeat Trump and Joe Biden cheered it on and proclaimed Mexico if you are escuchando.....  I’m sure they’d have no issue with it.  

As long as you run it through the right screen of lawyers, it's all good. 

But it’d more like if one of the cartels had hackers, had one of their own as President of Mexico, then Biden’s son set up a meeting with a Cartel lawyer. One month after the meeting they coordinate a drip campaign for each year of the tax returns. Biden’s campaign manager then coordinates with Wikileaks, yada yada, we could do this all day.
  • Like 1

D73CrEEXUAE9_4g?format=png&name=900x900
D73Phc2WkAEqRsP?format=png&name=900x900

Sorry....we gotta go back to this. These are their “prominent voices” of the conservative movement.

Imagine that we 1) put up a list of “Longhorn Legends, 2) it included Matt Nordgren and Ron Mckelvey, and 3) they really WERE the most legendary Longhorns.

If that were the case, we’d take our football program out back and shoot it. This is where the American “conservative” movement is. Jesus tap dancing Christ. Intellectually, they’re pretty much at the point where one should retreat to the bunker, rant for a few hours, then eat a bullet.
  • Like 7

Fake News reveals source of the fake Pelosi video that the president shared with the public is an admin for a conservative website. Fox News' perpetual state of outrage increases to extra-outraged.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/daily-beast-facing-backlash-for-outing-alleged-creator-of-drunk-pelosi-video

Former FoxNews.com opinion contributor Stephen Miller mocked Poulsen's tweet about "looking for the Russian troll" behind the Pelosi video.

"[L]iterally no one thought that [Russians created the Pelosi video]," Miller tweeted. "Media using their bylines to go after and intimidate private citizens for internet videos they don’t like is literally enemy of the people s--t."

Sounds like the Russian troll farm might have a case against Mueller.

4 hours ago, happyfunball said:

Lulz, Lizzy was right again. fox isn’t going to let you correct the record and will just interrupt when you point out that fox is part of the problem.

BuT tHeY nEeD tO gO oN fOx To HoLd ThEm AcCoUnTaBlE

-Idiots

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 5:38 AM, HenryJames said:

I like how when liberals protest, they’re “busing” people in.  (Dog whistle.). Yet, when Trump had his rally in El Paso, the crowd was exclusively white in a city that is +90% Hispanic and no one said a thing.

• Like 1

Conservatives embracing these type of liberal economic policies while simultaneously supporting social conservatism and nationalism give me the fucking creeps. Tucker isn't representative of the entire Republican party or conservatives but he has a very influential platform and appears to be pushing European style right wing politics and I can't imagine any situation where that is a good thing.

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I like how when liberals protest, they’re “busing” people in.  (Dog whistle.). Yet, when Trump had his rally in El Paso, the crowd was exclusively white in a city that is +90% Hispanic and no one said a thing.

Remember when Poland bused in supporters for a Trump visit?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340702-poland-busing-in-pro-govt-activists-to-cheer-trump-report