How Fox News works

retread

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I’m not sure what’s more shocking. This horrendous take that the U.S. “decided” to end slavery, so we should be given credit. Or the fact that former MTV VJ Kennedy is on Fox. I had no idea. 

For the 80 year olds running Fox News, Kennedy is seen as young, edgy, and relevant. 

47 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

This cunt.

Great Britain - Slavery Abolition Act of 1833

France ended slavery in France and all her colonies for good with a general emancipation in 1848

United States The Emancipation Proclamation of 1863, but then there was that whole civil war thing because half the country wanted to keep their slaves...errr, I mean States Rights!!  Followed by the 13th amendment in 1865. 

Fucking Fox news...

• Like 1

Probably too good to be true but a girl can dream.

“Everyone Thinks They’re Going to Sell”: Hellfire at Fox as Hannity Mulls Leaving and Lachlan Goes Full Donna Brazile on Trump

Inside Fox, staffers believe that C.E.O. Lachlan Murdoch is likely to nudge the network in a less pro-Trump direction. Is this the first step in a larger strategy to sell the newly spun-off company?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/hellfire-at-fox-as-sean-hannity-mulls-leaving

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Probably too good to be true but a girl can dream.

“Everyone Thinks They’re Going to Sell”: Hellfire at Fox as Hannity Mulls Leaving and Lachlan Goes Full Donna Brazile on Trump

Inside Fox, staffers believe that C.E.O. Lachlan Murdoch is likely to nudge the network in a less pro-Trump direction. Is this the first step in a larger strategy to sell the newly spun-off company?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/hellfire-at-fox-as-sean-hannity-mulls-leaving

yeahrightsuregif

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Haven't they been running the place the last couple of years?

Rupert is slowly backing off.  As the pressure builds and it becomes more obvious Trump is sunk they’ll move.  Of course they are rolling in the dough stoking fears etc so it’s going to be slow.  Says a lot that not one person ever really thought Shep’s gig was in danger.  

Hannity, Carlson, Pirro will all be gone in under 2 yrs.  Thats where I think all this goes.  Maybe wishful thinking...

On 3/17/2019 at 3:59 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Look guys, I want Fox News to reform more than anyone but y’all need to stop looking them as a normal profit motive driven business.   They are not normal while under the Trump administration.

06B01626-E280-4F6C-A19C-90D1F22C7646_zps

I like it but the shitbags are an odd choice.  Likelihood of Trump or Putin being a good citizen and schlepping their animal's feces is 0%.  Poop's a metaphor for what exactly?

1 hour ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I like it but the shitbags are an odd choice.  Likelihood of Trump or Putin being a good citizen and schlepping their animal's feces is 0%.  Poop's a metaphor for what exactly?

Size of their balls.  Or only how much tiny hands can bundle.  

So disheartening that the 40% are so efficiently managed with meaningless slogans. Wall, Witch Hunt, MS-13, Pre-existing Conditions, Across State Lines, Free Market, etc. Just say them over and over and you're golden.