How Fox News works

retread

56 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m literally sputtering from the hypocrisy.

But you're not surprised, are you? Of course that was going to be the reaction. They're still chanting "Lock her up!" at Trump rallies. In fact it's morphed into "Lock them up!" to apply to all his political foes. But the faux outrage over what Nancy said was 100% guaranteed. 

I’m not surprised but I still reacted in a “You cannot be serious right now you sentient Christmas ham” sort of way.

My ability to still be disgusted by Republicans hypocrisy and utter garbage behavior gives me hope that I haven’t given up hope.

Once I accept it as completely normal then I’m not just on the ledge but I might as well just jump.

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I hope we get a good ole-fashioned civil war in the GOP.  This is something I will gladly push with relatives.

There has been but the establishment GOP turned French and surrendered in record time. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Serious question, what is the background of these two women?  Are they radio hosts, businesswomen, journalists?  Seems like they appeared out of thin air a few years ago.

they realized that, being black, if they said nice things on twitter about trump they could get a shit ton of appearance fees and other assorted grift. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Serious question, what is the background of these two women?  Are they radio hosts, businesswomen, journalists?  Seems like they appeared out of thin air a few years ago.

Diamond is an economics professor at Duke and Silk worked in logistics and supply chain management as an SVP at Cargill which is why they are pontificating on international trade on Fox Business.

No, really what they did before their video went viral is a mystery and they are absolutely unqualified to to offer an opinion on a business news show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

They have a point.

i mean if there was a way to convert teaspoons or tablespoons to let’s say mL... then maybe we would could.

But everyone knows you can’t do that.

Feet and meters  are on two totally different planes of the universe. I mean Jesus Christ would roll over in his grave to know we threw away the biblically derived measurement that is the ‘foot’: Distance of a Triceratops stride used by Jesus when he rode into Rome and fought Maximus Orileous.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

They have a point. i mean if there was a way to convert teaspoons or tablespoons to let’s say mL... then maybe we would could.

But everyone knows you can’t do that.

Feet and meters  are on two totally different planes of the universe. I mean Jesus Christ would roll over in his grave to know we threw away the biblically derived measurement that is the ‘foot’: Distance of a Triceratops stride used by Jesus when he rode into Rome and fought Maximus Orileous.

It wasn't a Triceratops, libcuck!

5dbdb8aeca97e1211f1386d3005433ec--jesus-

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

I mean Jesus Christ would roll over in his grave to know we threw away the biblically derived measurement that is the ‘foot’: Distance of a Triceratops stride used by Jesus when he rode into Rome and fought Maximus Orileous.

Thought the Biblical distance measurement was the "cubit" ... ?

https://arkencounter.com/noahs-ark/cubit/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Fox News host Greg Gutfeld can now add songwriter to his resume after a song he co-wrote with John Rich, which features his fellow co-hosts on the political talk show "The Five," has debuted on the Billboard charts.

The ironically named song, "Shut Up About Politics," stands at No. 17 on the Hot country songs chart and No. 1 on the country digital song sales chart this week. That's enough to land the track, which mentions the Green New Deal, dirty tricks and Rich's whiskey, on the all-genre Hot 100 chart at No. 91.

"The Five" features rotating Fox News personalities including Donna Brazile, Dana Perino, Jesse Watters and Juan Williams. Proceeds from the song go to Folds of Honor, which provides scholarships for children and spouses of fallen and disabled service members.

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

He will be fired by morning 

No he won’t. I’m going to use all my power as the prince of whales to assure that won’t happen. I’ve gotten the entire sea world empire at my back so we should be good. I’ll keep you updated though. 

21 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

No he won’t. I’m going to use all my power as the prince of whales to assure that won’t happen. I’ve gotten the entire sea world empire at my back so we should be good. I’ll keep you updated though. 

As long as the sperm whale is not utilized anymore, this might be good news.  Also, he is kind of a blue whale.  But then again, they are all wetback whales.  So...

Rupert Murdoch is a smart man. Tucker’s ratings have been through the roof.  He has loyal viewers and supporters like me. We have seen what his sons have done at the WSJ in the massive backlash against their new commenting policy. They want our money but to silence the rage we feel

Dude. How can you not realize that everything that comes out of Fox News, and particularly Ticker Carlson, is simply propaganda. It isn’t actual news. It isn’t an objective reporting of anything. It is purely propaganda. Why would you watch and listen to that, knowing that’s what it is? Seriously I don’t understand that behavior.

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Dude. How can you not realize that everything that comes out of Fox News, and particularly Ticker Carlson, is simply propaganda. It isn’t actual news. It isn’t an objective reporting of anything. It is purely propaganda. Why would you watch and listen to that, knowing that’s what it is? Seriously I don’t understand that behavior.

Lol.  Trying to understand icono’s behavior?!