How Fox News works

retread

Oh my, jinx!

I’m listening to that episode now and was just coming here to post about it.

Michael Isikoff does a fantastic job in completely eviscerating those idiots.

And the attorney assigned to prosecute the Rich case is a gotdamned American hero. She’s badass.

And my heart absolutely breaks for Seth’s parents. To lose your child in a senseless violent crime is horrible. And then to have that murder be used for crass political nonsense and for craven promotion by utter shameless morons is unimaginable.

Are they still suing Hannity and Fox News and that horrible Butowski person? If so, I hope they get all their money.

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Great episode of “The Loudest Voice” this week.

Knowing Ailes spent his last years unable to get a hard-on and pissing his bed and pants makes me very happy.

I was about to mention this. Russel Crowe, Naomi Watts and everyone involved are outstanding. 

13 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I was about to mention this. Russel Crowe, Naomi Watts and everyone involved are outstanding. 

Said this in the thread on the Entertainment board but the makeup and costumes for Russell Crowe and Sienna Miller are top shelf.

On 8/4/2019 at 9:01 AM, atomheartbevo said:

FoxNews.com should clean up their comments.  It's not a good look when a shitload of people are claiming that white supremacists aren't terrorists, and even questioning whether that black guy carrying kids out was actually a soldier.

Apparently there was a mass shooting thwarted today in Lubbock by the guys grandma who reported his spoken intent to shoot up a place.  But because the guy in question was black, the comments are all about Obama, mental health, etc...it makes me absolutely sick.  I try to remain ‘balanced’ by reading from FN occasionally, but all it does is make me incredibly sad

https://www.foxnews.com/us/feds-grandmother-thwarts-mass-shooting-by-bringing-grandson-to-hospital

Wait, he’s not a white nationalist. How do we handle this one Libs? Pull out your play book and tell us what to do.

Those people truly are brainwashed and deplorable. 

FoxNews.com should clean up their comments.  It's not a good look when a shitload of people are claiming that white supremacists aren't terrorists, and even questioning whether that black guy carrying kids out was actually a soldier.

Well now that WSJ disabled their comments, where else will Icono go to spread hate? 

• Like 1

dude, would you have them abandon their stock and trade HOW DARE YOU SIR

Hannity is talking about Peter Strzok with Dershowitz.

Next segment, picture of Obama standing next to Farrakhan and Obama's divisive rhetoric. If Obama weren't black, that picture would make him racist. :facepalm::

Edited by retread

Why is it whenever they show that Carlson's face in their tweets, I always think of this:

giphy.gif

I am surprised anyone believes a word he and the rest of the Fox staff say, but they do. My neighbor repeats a lot of their talking points and sometimes a little devil sits on my shoulder and I say things like, "did you hear that clip they did about how everyone's 401Ks are going in the tank since the President had to buy off China?" And then I walk away.

• Like 1