Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

This also represents a second straight head-to-head win on the defensive side of the ball for the Aggies over the Oklahoma Sooners. As I said following the Kendal Daniels commit, Fisher and Riley are locking horns on the recruiting trail far more regularly than the Ags and, well, Horns are these days. Any H2H win over OU is meaningful and extends beyond just the player you were able to land. Momentum matters here, and the Aggies will have another big battle or two to fight with the Sooners between now and Signing Day, and the battlefield in the Lone Star State in 2022 will look like something out of Avengers: Endgame.

Looch will go to his grave insisting that the Daniels commit was a head to head win over OU

23 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Haha, I love Looch is pushing the H2H wins over OU. There are literal quotes from Kendal Daniels saying he wanted to go to OU but they said they’re full. Burris was about to commit to OU but then ruptured his Achilles, and they stopped recruiting him. 

OU wanted him at LB, but he wanted to play safety, so he picked the school that will let him play safety 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yup. This one cost Burris a chance to sign with a good school. 

Lol you think ou is a good school? And they say our rivalry is dead...

Achilles injuries definitely suck. Hope he recovers, but at this point, he'll be fortunate to see the field at any level.

4 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

Achilles injuries definitely suck. Hope he recovers, but at this point, he'll be fortunate to see the field at any level.

For football and football only, yes. Unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

He meant good football school. In reading comprehension, it is important to consider context. In this instance, he was posting about a football recruit on a football recruiting forum. Remember, knowing is half the battle. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

He meant good football school. In reading comprehension, it is important to consider context. In this instance, he was posting about a football recruit on a football recruiting forum. Remember, knowing is half the battle. 

I always wondered what the other half was. Actually winning the battle I suppose. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Shooting their shot on their record this year. Mond is 100% being set up as the fall guy for their not making the Playoff.

Reveal hidden contents

Efkc8iDWoAgyDXz?format=jpg&name=360x360Efkc85bXkAY_q0v?format=jpg&name=360x360Efkc9OXXgAcKkqx?format=jpg&name=360x360Efkc9mrXkAwUwxi?format=jpg&name=360x360

Well, he's had 3 years to get better. I mean other areas of the team need work, but at this point the qb position should be above average and an advantage. I am not holding my breath.

4 hours ago, jordanaggie said:

Well, he's had 3 years to get better. I mean other areas of the team need work, but at this point the qb position should be above average and an advantage. I am not holding my breath.

That’s on the coach. Jimbo has set him up for failure every single year and this year won’t be any different. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lol @ 8-2 floor

I have no fucking idea why they are pencilling in LSU as a W. Yeah they lost a lot in the draft, and the coaches.  They have also beat that ass every year, save one eleventybillion overtime home game where it had to be handed to you, several times, thru officiating.  Year LSU got beat by Troy, they still managed to beat aggy by 3 touchdowns plus.   I know, Jimbo and all that going to take em to a “natty”.  Aggy isn’t even keeping them particularly close either, like say Ark does with them. I can turn that game on in the 4th and not know how it’s going to go.  Not so much with their new “rival”. Whatever, helps with the roller coaster I suppose. 

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I have no fucking idea why they are pencilling in LSU as a W. Yeah they lost a lot in the draft, and the coaches.  They have also beat that ass every year, save one eleventybillion overtime home game where it had to be handed to you, several times, thru officiating.  Year LSU got beat by Troy, they still managed to beat aggy by 3 touchdowns plus.   I know, Jimbo and all that going to take em to a “natty”.  Aggy isn’t even keeping them particularly close either, like say Ark does with them. I can turn that game on in the 4th and not know how it’s going to go.  Not so much with their new “rival”. Whatever, helps with the roller coaster I suppose. 

If you think about it, Aggy is only 1 year away from beating a future national champ. I can’t imagine how LSU could counter that. 

On 8/14/2020 at 7:29 PM, Knoxtnhorn said:

Only dumbass aggy would hope for Milroe to go to a team they play every year.

naw, remember they think he is super overrated and isn't going to amount to shit. so they hope he goes there, even though Bama doesn't typically recruit trash players.

it's bad logic, but then again what should you expect?

On 8/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, golfclap said:

@irishtexan
Aggy is fucking MELTING at their FR TE Blake Smith (Southlake kid) for saying that if he were a TE/WR in this class he’d sign with Texas as well re: Ewers

funny enough, his tweet was discussed and known by multiple people who went to A&M in my friend group.

none of them knew that Texas had just landed the #1 player in the country for 2020 though

6 minutes ago, NoName said:

funny enough, his tweet was discussed and known by multiple people who went to A&M in my friend group.

none of them knew that Texas had just landed the #1 player in the country for 2020 though

Tbf, I had no idea that we landed Bryan Bresee either

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1