Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I will also be holding a skills event for the media, not to increase my ranking because I don’t care about that, but to showcase my talents. Events include: 

40 yard dash to the liquor store at 8:55

3 taco drill

Broad jump (I attack women on the street) 

Throwing empties at the trash can 

Bench Press (I mainly talk about how much I could bench in college) 

Thank you Eli for the wonderful idea and I hope both our showcases go great. 

This killed me

2 hours ago, Getafix said:

Liked the debonair "eh" at the end ... and I don't think guys like this are kidding or trolling.  They really believe they are elite and Texas and others are mediocre.

image.thumb.png.c4a3eabffd6dafc4202003fa72c8b80e.png

In fairness, A&M can't be considered one of those types of programs - Jimbo can't really be on the hot seat for a long time because of that heavenly contract those geniuses drew up.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Are they hyping their freshman qb to levels he can't hope to live up to? You bet!

Hide contents

Ef_E6BRWAAAbnaN?format=jpg&name=360x360Ef_E6WjXkAAPWZq?format=jpg&name=360x360Ef_E6mjX0AAbohP?format=jpg&name=360x360Ef_E63bXkAEBTDo?format=jpg&name=360x360

I’m sure King is the fastest player on the team. aggys should definitely take everything that guy says as gospel. And viewing King as the fastest player on the team as good news is possibly more idiotic than them thinking not offering Clayton Smith is a good thing because it means Jimbo didn’t lose that recruitment. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 2