2019 NCAA March Madness Sweet 16 and Elite Eight

18 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Would happily take Sampson at Texas if we could get rid of that chump Shaka 

I think Texas needs to quit thinking about coaches and worry more about players. This obsession with coaches that win without top flight talent shit is exactly what got us Shaka in the first place. Flows over to the Football realm too.

The boys are fed, prepped, and on the bus to the arena. I’ve been drinking since 8am-ish. Can’t drink all day unless you start in the morning. Nothing of consequence has gotten decided or done in my domicile except cooling beer. Food is for pussies. 

Its fucking 80 minutes to tip. I just want to stop and apologize to Aggy. We realize now that your gone, a massive hole in our souls has to be satisfied and filled. Without you, we’re suffering. Does Omaha fill it? Sadly, no. Elite 8’s, Conference titles? No and no. 

Now I see what has become of us. I envy the schools you get beat by now. I’m jealous. They get that fix that only an injection of aggy tears can...it doesn’t matter. Maybe today is the day that our accomplishment overshadowes your pain and delusions. 

4:1

• Like 2

I’m the biggest Gonzaga fan in the world today. Fuck Texas Tech in the ass.
I was going to ask this. Do yall root for other Texas teams in post-season games? The tournament seems different to me for some reason compared to other sports. If I dont have a dog in the fight bracket-wise, I feel like I root for Texas teams (aggy and rape U excluded) in the tournament, but not necessarily in other sports, and I don't give a shit about other big12 teams.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:
14 hours ago, Girdwood said:

I was going to ask this. Do yall root for other Texas teams in post-season games? The tournament seems different to me for some reason compared to other sports. If I dont have a dog in the fight bracket-wise, I feel like I root for Texas teams (aggy and rape U excluded) in the tournament, but not necessarily in other sports, and I don't give a shit about other big12 teams.

No reason not to pull for Tech in the tournament this year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Gonzaga fans/alums think they're the Duke of the Pacific NW.  

They're pretty insufferable.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

F Gonzaga.  They’re pulling a bad ass out of Richardson.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/nov/14/texas-big-man-drew-timme-commits-to-gonzaga/

Honestly, can’t blame the kid for wanting to play for Gonzaga.  But still.  Need to keep these kids in state.

And it's a shame no team from the state of Texas has been to the Final Four since us in '03.  That needs to change.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Seeing as how the state has only won 1 Men's championship in 50+ years I root for Texas schools in the tourney and a coach like Beard is especially easy to root for. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn