Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

25 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Off topic, but how common is this? Is it getting more common? I used to think these kind of stories were mostly bullshit but as the topic has gained more currency multiple friends of mine have told me essentially the same story and it's always the same profile. 

302-Airplane-quotes.gif

59 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Alright T-tom. I am going to address this post because I am the best one for the job. I will address it number by number.

1) I am assuming that marginalized group you are talking about is us, Black America. Not solely, I actually gave an example of their latest cause celebre- The Me To Movement- being the one that was on my mind.  But in general, yes, they care exaxtly as much about your civil rights as they do about victims of sexual abuseSpeaking of civil rights, where are the ACLU during these times of rampant censorship? I am sure you remember a little piece of legislature called the Civil Rights Act. This?  He sure didn't seem to want to.https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_Rights_Filibuster_Ended.htm  

2) For years now your group has been throwing shit at the wall and expecting the media to run with it. You are the political version of Chicken Little, and you wonder why the media has some pause in regards to you. You literally just had the President's persuuonal lawyer put out a story about his opponent 3 weeks before the election, a tactic you did the exact same way, at the exact same time 4 years ago. This has been an open money laundering investigation at the FBI since at least 2018, all Gulianni did was turn over to the Delaware police the evidence of child porography, molestation, and bribery associated with the former VP, current candidate for President and his son.  There are some really intelligent people in the media. They can see it was a smear campaign the same way we can. They also have a responsibility to validate the accusations before pumping it out to millions of people,This resposibility has been abdocated in lieu of partisain advocacy long, long ago and nobody even pretends this is true any longer, this is just a neon sign with flares guns going off around it for example A1. and allowing your group to effectively steal an election. The predicate keeps attempting to be establio shed here, more of that "journalistic responsiblity" at work I suppose. Kind of like inventing the peaceful transfer of power narrative and then continually asking about something that was media created in the first place, same as Trump won't renounce white supremests, same as Trump went all of the way to France to secretely shit on the WW2 dead, ...the examples are manifold and you seem either agenda driven or intellectually dishonest to just categorically dismiss all of this  out of hand...hat time where they are ca story is called "suppression" amongst the Trump Faithful.

3) Did you just really ask who turns the government agencies against the citizenry? No, I didn not ask. Lol. Trump is attacking immigrants. link?Trump is attacking Islamics. He's actually ending wars b. Trump is sending Feds to deal with protesters. thank God.  The tax payers who work in tt hhese cities don't need to watch what they pay for burned so one of the politcal parties can make a point. Trump is declaring Anarchist States. Yeah, and? Trump is also trying to use the AG as a weapon against his political rivals.Opposite is true.  As usual.  Barr has more than enough to end all of this this afternoon and has stopped so as NOT to be viewed as a political weapon. Now ask again, who is using the government against the citizenry? I didn't ask the first time, but the answer hasn't changed.

4) The "Democratic Stronghold" bullshit was one of the dumbest things I've heard you say, and proof that you need to hop off the Tucker Carlson, and do your own research.None of this comes from Tucker Carlson, but I see that you have fallen for the lazy talking points the rest of this crew love to lob out when they've got nothing. Almost all large cities fall in that category. So if a riot broke out in Houston you could still say the same, since Houston has elected a Dem since 1982. This could noet happen in Houston because the Texas Rangers and Texan's themselves uwould not give the first shit about virtue sigalling leftist morons' sensibilites when it comes to protecgting their homesThe riots have to do with police treatment of Black people and nothing else.Everyone on film lighting police cars on fire have been white dudes with skate boards I would like to know the voting tendencies of the officers involved in the shootings, but I am sure we can imagine which way they lean, right Tom?  I really don't know and neither do you.  What we do know is which guy EVERY ONE WHO VOTES WHO ARE BURNING THESE CITIES WILL VOTE FOR. We have a wanna be dictator in office because you Conservative White Males are snowflakes. Unlike the rest of the demographics in this country who have actually experienced some oppression, you guys cannot even wear masks without "feeling oppressed", and trying the kidnap government officials. "Oh, I can't say n**ger, I am being oppressed". "Oh, I can't make disparaging comments without being held accountable, I am being oppressed again". You guys cannot handle a little social change, and it's obvious to us all that's the real reason behind what's causing this Trump movement. You might win THIS election, but rest assured your party is dying. More and more young people are becoming progressives, and when they start voting it's over.

Lastly, I will say this. You called the guys here Betas, right? Well, being a big, strong Black Male, I have been propositioned to "tend to" a lot of people's wives over the years, and the guy making the offer was always a conservative White Male.I'm sure you are very popular here

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

something wrong with my key board while I'm in "edit"  mode my cursor seems to jump around quite a bit...sorry for the penmenship and spelling errors.

actcually, sorry period.  I don't want to be drug back into this.  Y'all are cool with what's going on, you don't need it pointed out to you, you've already looked at it critically and decided that even that doesn't matter,...this is your board now and I will respect that.

I like to get a charge out of the peasantry, that's just good fun, but I don't want all of this vitriol to get loose on anyone but me.  I'm a big boy and can handle the constant insults and ad homienum ...but if that spills over to affect anyone else in any way, whether or not I am responsible, I don't want that around me whatsoever.  

What I find entertaining might effect someone else negatively and I genuinely never have nor will want for that to be the case.

I'll ease up and allow you your echo chamber back....But don't think there aren't many more of me, lurking here, watching for what this place might look like Tuesday night.

Cheers, gentlemen.

Hook 'em Horns, as always.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

something wrong with my key board while I'm in "edit"  mode my cursor seems to jump around quite a bit...sorry for the penmenship and spelling errors.

actcually, sorry period.  I don't want to be drug back into this.  Y'all are cool with what's going on, you don't need it pointed out to you, you've already looked at it critically and decided that even that doesn't matter,...this is your board now and I will respect that.

I like to get a charge out of the peasantry, that's just good fun, but I don't want all of this vitriol to get loose on anyone but me.  I'm a big boy and can handle the constant insults and ad homienum ...but if that spills over to affect anyone else in any way, whether or not I am responsible, I don't want that around me whatsoever.  

What I find entertaining might effect someone else negatively and I genuinely never have nor will want for that to be the case.

I'll ease up and allow you your echo chamber back....But don't think there aren't many more of me, lurking here, watching for what this place might look like Tuesday night.

Cheers, gentlemen.

dude, you are being taken by unverified fake news. 

but let's say it's all true. hunter biden is a shitheel. maybe he is, i dunno. i don't really care. i've seen the president's son on tv coked out of his fucking gourd. they have business interests all over the world. if this shit matters to you, assuming any of the hunter biden bullshit is true, why do you not apply it consistently?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

but one more thing.....THIS somehow passes the "journalistic integrity test?"  Ol' Kyle Griffin gets straight to the front of the line at Twitter?  

I do not believe you understand what the words journalism or integrity mean. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Cheers, gentlemen.

Is that all that matters to you? Owning libs on election night? That’s just so pathetic. Go out and do something. Try to make your community better, read a book, help someone out.

40 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN26S2EE

Oh look, the person who accuses others of gotcha posts posted a bullshit attempt at a gotcha moment. I'm shocked.

Pat - I never said he was a grand wizzard either thanks for the added information though.  The guy I was responding to was somehow attaching the virtue of the Civil Rights Act to one party now, and that has several nuanced rebuttals, most of which include LBJ's motivation being the greatest illustration of my broader point than any other one thing I can imagine, the point here was the Bob Bryd was the most vociferous oppoent of that legislation, as I detailed in the link I provided recounting his famous filibuster of same.   

Thanks for demonstration of your quick debunking chops, tho...I guess.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

you mispelled Tim Scott and the Senate....<.que your "token" bullshit racist as fuck response here>    See, here's what's happening.  The thing about IT manifesting ITSELF  in the form of Donald Trump and his unignorable 33% growth in GDP DURING a COERCIVE ECONOMIC SHUT DOWN (cementing him further in history as the most productive President you've ever heard of, despite fighting the assholes who hate this country the whole time) the thing that is happening here is a tectonic shift in energy.

In the spirit of your go to card - "every accusation is an admittance"   while making a career at "victimization" so as to  drum up appeal for your bullshit, destructive policy ever becoming popular...you ran out of legitimately being a "vicitim" of anything, so you went and co-horted those who had a legit beef (sometimes, sometimes not), marginalized the fuck out of that - but you didn't care...you amplified that pet cause in that news-cycle for your own perceived politcal advantage and allowed that particular group to suffer all the blow back from your faux outrage...you didn't care what happened to them because you never gave a shit in the first place (Me Too Movement crickets just one example)....you are being exposed.  You are NOT smarter than everyone,...quite the opposite actually.   So, anyway, what's happening here is this shift to who actually are the oppresors in this America?  or, I guess in the vernacular of this forum   "Who are actually the racists" - in terms you can understand -

1. Who manipulates the media in a transparent as fuck attempt to control the message?

2. Who turns the agencies of the government against the citizenry?  Nixon was run out of office, correctly, because of almost NOTHING next to what the DNC considers SOP now

3.  The big business tech giants and Wall Street aren't pouring buckets of money at Biden because he represents any sort of resistance to them whatsover.   Trump was right about that in the debate, and you should have heard more about that, acutally.  Biden being corrupt as fuck really didn't need to be a focus of anything, iet's already clear and justice will be meted out appropirately.  He's been involved in a money laundering operation since 2018 - nothing Guilianni is doing isn't already well chronicled within the FBI.  But the comprimising position Biden is in with his Wall Street benefactors...that's not a small thing when you have a completely frail, plyable, scared as fuck low energy, never made a dollar in the private sector that wasn't bribery shape like the old man y'all trotting out there until Pelosi can run her 25th amendment plans out and have Kamala and AOC ride this out....that needs more attention...But it would require that any journalist remaining care about the obvious, first...before anything "investagatory" should be expected.

The group doing all of that is YOU....the places these riots are popping off are ALL in Democrat strongholds and you think its a bad look for YOUR POLITCAL gain that riots in Philly  be shown on television so YOU don't inform the public - ON PURPOSE...but the beautiful thing here is that YOU are again misjudging what's happening here, PA is already lost but YOUR  contrived news and polling doesn't let YOU know that.  You can not keep a lid on this and watching you try is costing you MORE traction.  This shit doesn't play anywhere outside of places like this, where you only like to read what you want to read for your own circle jerk, beta male bullshit.

Everyone knows Biden was on the take, everyone knows the "Russia" thing was contrived and because YOU did that, you somehow are trying to excuse Biden's business partnership with the leadership of our nuclear enemy as "not news worthy"

Hell, even Barrack was as late to help as he was because HE KNOWS EXACTLY how far gone Biden has become and doesn't want anything sucking him into it.

I came here really to watch the implosion with popcorn as your self-awareness becomes ecessary and you need to again sort it all out for yourself and only find YOU as responsible. 

Have a nice weekend, Syd - you fucking moron - stop killing us!  We aren't all Covid positive senior citizens in New York who can't fight back.  We can, and will. 

Short version of this post - I am fucking high and drunk as shit and it’s only 8:00 in the morning!  More to come! 

13 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Pat - I never said he was a grand wizzard either thanks for the added information though.  The guy I was responding to was somehow attaching the virtue of the Civil Rights Act to one party now, and that has several nuanced rebuttals, most of which include LBJ's motivation being the greatest illustration of my broader point than any other one thing I can imagine, the point here was the Bob Bryd was the most vociferous oppoent of that legislation, as I detailed in the link I provided recounting his famous filibuster of same.   

Thanks for demonstration of your quick debunking chops, tho...I guess.

I thought you earlier said your Triumphant goodbye. Back already? That was quick. 

Off topic, but how common is this? Is it getting more common? I used to think these kind of stories were mostly bullshit but as the topic has gained more currency multiple friends of mine have told me essentially the same story and it's always the same profile. 

I will say that as another large, strong black male that my experience has been identical.

Oh.....it's not good bye, Jimmy.   It's a pulling back from anything that might spill over into someone's space whom I didn't and don't mean to be affected or effected in anyway.  I know exactly the responses I'll get here and  am prepared for that when I do that.   You know I'm never far, Jimmy.  Too much history here for a "good bye"....

I have and will attack the group think as I see it, but never a person nor even do I find utility in the "neg" button here.  I'm not about that.  If you take this personally, you shouldn't....but that's not always realistic and I am sorry if any of this reparte has caused any sort of ill effect to anyone else.  That's it.  I'm not saying good bye at all.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

45 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

dude, you are being taken by unverified fake news. 

but let's say it's all true. hunter biden is a shitheel. maybe he is, i dunno. i don't really care. i've seen the president's son on tv coked out of his fucking gourd. they have business interests all over the world. if this shit matters to you, assuming any of the hunter biden bullshit is true, why do you not apply it consistently?

I don't find Hunter Biden a shitheel.  The Bobulinski interview began with stipulating that his recruitment, engagement and authortiy was always to, through and by Joe Biden.  The beginning of their first meeting was of the "Hunter is WAY out of his league for what I have in mind" variety.  I think the "I'm clearly not voting for Hunter now" thing was misplaced from the beginning.  Obviously if any of the underage sexual behaviours are verified, that's never excusable no matter the pressures, but I can see a tragic figure persona cut out in Hunter Biden.  His Dad had him set up to be the insulation between his office and just direct payments to Joe, but his Dad also didn't have confidence in him, his Dad was taking larger and larger cuts of "Hunter's revenue" to the point of complaint and a notable scarcity of people buyin' what Hunter was sellin' happened after Biden left office, before the nomination (now its back full blast...or was until about 2 weeks ago).  I get that you don't care, but can you honestly say that this is SO unnewsworthy as to have the New York Post banned from use of the Twitter platform due to how unnewsworthy it is?   Hell, that in and of itself is newsworthy....ol' Jack banning the 4th largest newspaper in the country, founded by Alexander Hamillton....they don't meet with Twitter's rigorous set of posting guidelines?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

I don't find Hunter Biden a shitheel.  The Bobulinski interview began with stipulating that his recruitment, engagement and authortiy was always to, through and by Joe Biden.  The beginning of their first meeting was of the "Hunter is WAY out of his league for what I have in mind" variety.  I think the "I'm clearly not voting for Hunter now" thing was misplaced from the beginning.  Obviously if any of the underage sexual behaviours are verified, that's never excusable no matter the pressures, but I can see a tragic figure persona cut out in Hunter Biden.  His Dad had him set up to be the insulation between his office and just direct payments to Joe, but his Dad also didn't have confidence in him, his Dad was taking larger and larger cuts of "Hunter's revenue" to the point of complaint and a notable scarcity of people buyin' what Hunter was sellin' happened after Biden left office, before the nomination (now its back full blast...or was until about 2 weeks ago).  I get that you don't care, but can you honestly say that this is SO unnewsworthy as to have the New York Post banned from use of the Twitter platform due to how unnewsworthy it is?   Hell, that in and of itself is newsworthy....ol' Jack banning the 4th largest newspaper in the country, founded by Alexander Hamillton....they don't meet with Twitter's rigorous set of posting guidelines?

Always Sunny Fx GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

https://twitter.com/nypost?lang=en

i found it easily enough.

look dude, you are being pizzagated. it's kind of sad that you can't realize it. 

also, the post may have been founded by hamilton, but it's currently a rupert murdoch tabloid. that's not to say that tabloids can't get a scoop now and then, but jesus, it's a questionably sourced story. 

stop for a minute, and try to answer the questions i posed in my post that you quoted:

i've seen the president's son on tv coked out of his fucking gourd. they have business interests all over the world. if this shit matters to you, assuming any of the hunter biden bullshit is true, why do you not apply it consistently?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

i've seen the president's son on tv coked out of his fucking gourd. they have business interests all over the world. if this shit matters to you, assuming any of the hunter biden bullshit is true, why do you not apply it consistently?

The difference is Trump and his family had business interests all over the world prior to being involved in politics. Hunter Biden (and his dad if you believe the authentic emails etc are valid) had business interest all over the world because of being in politics.  There is a difference. 

Do you care about rich people going into politics, or people in politics becoming rich?

12 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

The difference is Trump and his family had business interests all over the world prior to being involved in politics. Hunter Biden (and his dad if you believe the authentic emails etc are valid) had business interest all over the world because of being in politics.  There is a difference. 

Do you care about rich people going into politics, or people in politics becoming rich?

You're either a completely disingenuous semi-troll or an absolute moron. Hunter Biden isn't part of the government nor will he be under Biden. All of the corrupt morons that work for Trump and are illegally getting rich off of their office, including his sons, are employed by the US Government.

Get this bullshit out of here. You know you're completely full of shit just as much as we all do. Honestly it's irritating that anyone, including myself, is even responding to your trollery. You should be getting the GRHorn treatment when he posts drive-by troll shots. Not sure why you're not. Yet, anyway.

"HUNTER AND THE TRUMP KIDS ARE TOTALLY THE SAME even though one of them is employed by the government and in daily breach of ethics laws and the other is... a rich kid". Feel free to bump this if Hunter Biden becomes secretary of commerce or something like that. Otherwise, fuck outta here with your bullshit. 

Fuckin' clown.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ndawg said:

So, to be clear, your decision to apply a looser standard to the Trumps than the Bidens is that Trump... has a history of corruption and grift that predates his political career, and Joe Biden does not?

So this just an Anastasis both sides then, and say that both are corrupt, but one used his office and tax money to do corrupt stuff, and the other used his dad's money to do so.

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

So this just an Anastasis both sides then, and say that both are corrupt, but one used his office and tax money to do corrupt stuff, and the other used his dad's money to do so.

- The police chief's son gets to bat cleanup on his little league team because the coach wants to stay in good graces with the police chief, even though there are better hitters on the team

- The police chief's son steals the baseball coaches' car and gets away with it because his dad refuses to prosecute him. And is also a car thief himself.

Do you struggle with the difference?

Use your fuckin' brain, man. Christ.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I didn't say that both sides are corrupt, I called into question Enchubben's rationale for ignoring Trump's corruption.

I think you owe @Anastasis an apology.

22 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ndawg said:

So, to be clear, your decision to apply a looser standard to the Trumps than the Bidens is that Trump... has a history of corruption and grift that predates his political career, and Joe Biden does not?

I think if you are going to argue that people should vote for our next president based on character and honesty, then neither is a suitable candidate. Acting Like Trump is the devil while putting Joe (10% for the big guy/Plausible Deniability) Biden on a pedestal of integrity is well, a bit inconsistent.

21 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

You're either a completely disingenuous semi-troll or an absolute moron. Hunter Biden isn't part of the government nor will he be under Biden. All of the corrupt morons that work for Trump and are illegally getting rich off of their office, including his sons, are employed by the US Government.

Get this bullshit out of here. You know you're completely full of shit just as much as we all do. Honestly it's irritating that anyone, including myself, is even responding to your trollery. You should be getting the GRHorn treatment when he posts drive-by troll shots. Not sure why you're not. Yet, anyway.

"HUNTER AND THE TRUMP KIDS ARE TOTALLY THE SAME even though one of them is employed by the government and in daily breach of ethics laws and the other is... a rich kid". Feel free to bump this if Hunter Biden becomes secretary of commerce or something like that. Otherwise, fuck outta here with your bullshit. 

Fuckin' clown.

My feelers are hurt because the mean stranger on the internet called me names. I guess I should stop posting.

It's not about the money laundering, meth smoking, hooker buying son of the potential next president, it's that the potential next president had a hand in a lot of unsavory, potentially illegal businesses that the money laundering, meth smoking, hooker buying son set up.  The ones that the potential next president stated multiple times that he had nothing to do with, no knowledge of etc., that have now been debunked with emails, text messages, recordings and now live witnesses. 

• Fuck You 3

7f87b2efc73108fd454859e36a799cff.jpg

Well that changes everything!

Has this been verified independently?
Did the "expert" show any of his work?
Why hasn't the DOJ prosecuted anything if they've had this for so long?
Why haven't the crack team of detectives released any of the evidence?

When the easiest answer to questions like that is always "because it's bullshit", most people who can leave their house without wearing a helmet conclude that it's bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Fox News won't even cover the story because it's so covered in the smell of bullshit and Enchubben thinks it's not only real, but fully proven and vetted

Politics has rotted the so many people's bullshit detectors. Or the desire to use them, I guess.

I did a rudimentary search and came up with zilch, but someone posited that (paraphrasing because I can't find their post) that the truth wasn't the point, but that they are hoping to use it as a constant thorn in Biden's side for the next four years if he wins. They've laid the groundwork for the disinfo and they can keep it at a low hum because enough people want to believe?

Whoever you are/were my memory is aging quickly so I'm sorry I can't recall who it was. It struck me as pretty on point though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Fox News won't even cover the story because it's so covered in the smell of bullshit and Enchubben thinks it's not only real, but fully proven and vetted

Politics has rotted the so many people's bullshit detectors. Or the desire to use them, I guess.

First: we won't cover it because it can't be verified!

Second: we won't review evidence, because there isn't enough evidence to support the evidence.

Third: let's find some random non-published internet conspiracy theory, debunk it, then resume not covering or reviewing the evidence. (NBC)

They really only have to run out the clock for a few more days so maybe this is a viable strategy. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden