Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

nobody cares about the pee tape. your tax dollars weren’t wasted on the pee tape. we’re talking impeachment here, fella.  

You seemed to care since you defended it. The Steele Dossier was used for impeachment which was for the impeachment hearings. @Anastasis has a litany of more knowledge than I have on impeachment, but y'all seemed to really believe in some crackpot theories as well. 

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

You seemed to care since you defended it. The Steele Dossier was used for impeachment which was for the impeachment hearings. @Anastasis has a litany of more knowledge than I have on impeachment, but y'all seemed to really believe in some crackpot theories as well. 

I don't think that the dossier had anything at it's core to do with the impeachment proceedings. That whole thing is more closely related to what we are seeing play out now with Rudy's efforts. All that stuff is distinct imo. And trump should have been removed from office as a result, imo. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

please feel free to quote any time in the history of the internet where i've defended (or even referenced) the pee tape.  my post was about the impeachment, which involved trump withholding aid to ukraine.  this is something he did.  there's proof that he did it.  republicans said he did it, they just didn't think it rose to the level of impeachment/removing a sitting president.

you can argue whether it's bad or not, or whether it matters since "hey they eventually got the aid lol" but it's something he did.  the impeachment wasn't some wild goose chase, it was something this president did and got caught doing.  all the misdirection and crackpot theories in the world won't change that.  it also seems that you're confusing the mueller report/russia collusion investigation with the impeachment.  

also the investigation brought in more money than it cost, in case you were serious about tax dollar concern brow furrowing pearl clutching nonsense.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

The funniest thing about the Dossier:  it was the Republicans in office that couldn’t stop talking about it.  It wasn’t like democrats got the Dossier and said “let’s run with this!”  No, it was the Republicans that led the charge playing the victim from the beginning and they weren’t interested in investigating if the claims were true.  It was, “How dare you!”  It was a strategy to discredit the entire Russia investigation and like always, it worked on the morons as Trump’s people kept getting indicted and going to jail for Russia related crimes not in the Dossier.  

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Jaguars Fan GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1.  Trump working a secret real estate deal with the Kremlin while running for President and publicly lying about it on the campaign trail. 

2.  Don Jr., Manafort, & Kushner Trump Tower secret meeting with representatives of the Russian government to get dirt on Hillary in exchange for sanctions relief. 

Neither of these were in the Dossier and they’re both arguably worse than anything alleged in the Dossier.  It still blows my mind that this shit happened and y’all wanna talk about Hunter’s laptop. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I grabbed three random posts just to loop you three in.
   The part the President, and by extension you three, do not understand is that no one gives a flying fuck what Hunter Biden did. This is election cycle is about getting the nepotism, cronyism, and attempts at an autocracy out of the White House asap. Joe Biden just happens to be the only vehicle left at Hertz rental when we stepped out of the airport, and we really wanna go home.
   This is the mistake Trump is making. He thinks this is a real election, so he continues to try and sell himself to the American people, and so do you three. No! To the people who are voting against Trump, this is us coming to take our country back. Joe gets it, which is why his campaign has basically been the picture below. As a seasoned politician, he understands his role as the rebound guy in an abusive relationship. Sure he will get a little pussy, but we won't kiss him, and will break it off with him in the end citing it's not you it's me. The sooner you realize this the better this will be for you three.

guy-pointing.png

Of course I understand that nobody here “gives a shit”. And normally it wouldn’t be post worthy information other than to further illustrate how you and the majority of the others here took a complete fabrication, with ZERO evidence nor witnesses all of the way to the level of impeaching a duly elected President who you really, really, really wish hadn’t been elected.

Nancy Pelosi has stopped all legislative work on things like, oh , I don’t know. Helping those who were affected by either the Coronavirus directtiy or the economic stoppage or schools being shut.

Nope. Hugo and his skreed here had you all-in with your PomPoms - All-in on NOTHING. If there would have been ANYTHING tangible. Like a witness or am electronic devise containing communications with the proof y’all were literally DYING for, the Impeachment according to your rules now , should not have even been permitted discussion on Twitter.

You see? Much like Trump being elected BECAUSE of you, so does this Biden scandal “mattter”. DIRECTLY because of what YOU just put this country through.

Fucking perfect that it happens to be THE SAME country involved (two of them. anyway) that Schiff and the Hugo Stiglitzes chose to use to dream shit up about.

So. In terms you can understand, if you want to “be taken seriously about the obvious need for a change in the White House”. Stop either flat out lying with hypocritical feigned outrage to the point of damaging the country, or at least apply your bullshit equally to the violator of the law, no matter how politically convenient for you.

Or, when Trump wins this again, don’t be confused when YOU are blamed, again.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

14 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Of course I understand that nobody here “gives a shit”. And normally it wouldn’t be post worthy information other than to further illustrate how you and the majority of the others here took a complete fabrication, with ZERO evidence nor witnesses all of the way to the level of impeaching a duly elected President who you really, really, really wish hadn’t been elected.

Nancy Pelosi has stopped all legislative work on things like, oh , I don’t know. Helping those who were affected by either the Coronavirus directtiy or the economic stoppage or schools being shut.

Nope. Hugo and his skreed here had you all-in with your PomPoms - All-in on NOTHING. If there would have been ANYTHING tangible. Like a witness or am electronic devise containing communications with the proof y’all were literally DYING for, the Impeachment according to your rules now , should not have even been permitted discussion on Twitter.

You see? Much like Trump being elected BECAUSE of you, so does this Biden scandal “mattter”. DIRECTLY because of what YOU just put this country through.

Fucking perfect that it happens to be THE SAME country involved (two of them. anyway) that Schiff and the Hugo Stiglitzes chose to use to dream shit up about.

So. In terms you can understand, if you want to “be taken seriously about the obvious need for a change in the White House”. Stop either flat out lying with hypocritical feigned outrage to the point of damaging the country, or at least apply your bullshit equally to the violator of the law, no matter how politically convenient for you.

Oh look the town drunk is back. 

Hey fuckhead, Nancy Pelosi and Steve Mnuchin have been working on an aid relief package for a couple weeks. They'd be further along but Donald Trump demanded they stpo and their would be no aid package this year, before realizing what a fuckhead move it was and changed his mind a few days later. And then McConnell said it won't be happening because they have a supreme court justice they must cram through. The only thing stopping aid from getting to the people who need it are Republicans. Everything I've said is VERIFIABLE FACT. Not that you understand that concept. So yeah, your undefeated streak of dipshittery is still intact, congrats. Unlike your efforts at sobriety, THIS is actually an impressive streak. 

But please, keep telling others to stop flat out lying. Not that it matters, no one here can or is interested in taking you seriously anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Jaguars Fan GIFs | Tenor

Eh, I was wrong. Point stand that a lot of y'all believed it to be true. 

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

please feel free to quote any time in the history of the internet where i've defended (or even referenced) the pee tape.  my post was about the impeachment, which involved trump withholding aid to ukraine.  this is something he did.  there's proof that he did it.  republicans said he did it, they just didn't think it rose to the level of impeachment/removing a sitting president.

you can argue whether it's bad or not, or whether it matters since "hey they eventually got the aid lol" but it's something he did.  the impeachment wasn't some wild goose chase, it was something this president did and got caught doing.  all the misdirection and crackpot theories in the world won't change that.  it also seems that you're confusing the mueller report/russia collusion investigation with the impeachment.  

also the investigation brought in more money than it cost, in case you were serious about tax dollar concern brow furrowing pearl clutching nonsense.

Okay, I just reread your original post addressing me, and I thought you were talking about the tapes, not the impeachment accusations. 

17 hours ago, immamac said:

@TtomTerrific you may need to take a break from the internet in general, I'm not trolling when I say that you are not really making coherent posts over the last few pages and I'm worried about you. 

i made a similar comment yesterday, and mused if i should ban him for a couple of days for his own good, but decided against it. 

shit is sad.

Original. Stop shredding our Constitution and the populist response won’t be an Orange Hate guy to throw your hate back at you.

This wouldn’t be spontaneously happening in places like Wait for it.

Beverly Hills!

Completely without any campaign awareness that it would happen.

The response is organic, visceral and from a deep place of sincerely wanting the lefts divisiveness strategy met in kind.

This is why he’s even possible.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

44 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

There was evidence and there were witnesses.  I'm sorry that your buddy Mitch Mcconnell didn't want to let them be seen or heard. I'm sorry that the White House blocked people from testifying.   You know, like innocent people do?  You should take it up with them.

Trump was elected because of only you and people like you who voted for him. That's all. We did not vote for him in 2016 and won't in 2020. Take some responsibility for your own fucking actions.

Edited by Tom
  • Hook 'Em 1

The only one blocked from testifying was Horowitz by Jerry Nader.

The Senate does not call witnesses just like no jury anywhere call witnesses.

Y’all had an entire Mueller thing. Zero

Pelosi delaying sending her “case” to the trail. - Zero

Donald Trump JR interrogated 30 hours - zero but some dinner he went to

But you now see NONE of this Biden shit worth even a minute of NPR (tax payer funded. All of us) worth mentioning and are completely cool with the blackout that Twitter and Facebook (and now YouTube) have put on the New York post.

Election interference at BEST. Straight up authoritarian violation of everything sacred in our Constitution at worst. But fuck that a long time ago.

But, “ban TTom”. More censorship can’t be wrong. You do it everywhere else!

There’s a reason so many have had to go to Chinese reporting on this matter. Think about that. “Speech” has fewer restrictions placed on it in Communist Fucking China than how you would have it here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

Wait. The NY Post did publish it. How is that restricted? If the other businesses (aren't they private?)  say that the Post violated their ToS and told the Post what needed to be done to resume service, how is that a violation of the Constitution? Also, election interference would be if NPR actually reported on this not the other way around. Giuliani is the President's personal attorney and was acting as an unregistered foreign agent, which is a no-no (if we're going to actually follow the law).

23 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

The only one blocked from testifying was Horowitz by Jerry Nader.

The Senate does not call witnesses just like no jury anywhere call witnesses.

Y’all had an entire Mueller thing. Zero

Pelosi delaying sending her “case” to the trail. - Zero

Donald Trump JR interrogated 30 hours - zero but some dinner he went to

But you now see NONE of this Biden shit worth even a minute of NPR (tax payer funded. All of us) worth mentioning and are completely cool with the blackout that Twitter and Facebook (and now YouTube) have put on the New York post.

Election interference at BEST. Straight up authoritarian violation of everything sacred in our Constitution at worst. But fuck that a long time ago.

But, “ban TTom”. More censorship can’t be wrong. You do it everywhere else!

There’s a reason so many have had to go to Chinese reporting on this matter. Think about that. “Speech” has fewer restrictions placed on it in Communist Fucking China than how you would have it here.

Your boy is going to jail soon.

• Like 1

"So many have had to go to Chinese reporting on this." First, lets get the "so many" laughably out of the way.

But yes, when you're running full speed into the waiting arms of China so you can get honest, thoughtful reporting from a country that is always straightforward, both with its own citizens and the rest of the world, clearly you've got this whole freedom of speech thing and critical thinking skills figured out.

When I want to learn about religious freedom and gender equality, the first thing I do is consult Iran. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So much for that Russian disinformation campaign. 
Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson will not call Bobulinski to testify before the November 3 elections, as the committee is working to review all the information provided to the committee by Bobulinski.

You'd think if it was so damning, Trump's russian counterpart in the Senate would be demanding a hearing before the election.
  • Hook 'Em 1

"WE'VE VERIFIED EVERYTHING WE'VE REVIEWED so far"

"I'm sorry sir, what was that last part?"

"I SAID WE'VE VERIFIED EVERYTHING WE'VE REVIEWED!"

"How much have you reviewed?"

"Fuck you what a horrible unfair dishonest question from the fake news media!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson will not call Bobulinski to testify before the November 3 elections, as the committee is working to review all the information provided to the committee by Bobulinski

Clearly he, along with Bill Barr, is in on it. Once trump wins we will be perp walked along with all the Bidens, Obama, Hillary, Barr, Wray, Comey, etc. I’m sure I’m leaving some folks out but you get the idea

24 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Just wait till the right finds out Joe's father was Kenyan. 

That’s one thing I never got. Obama’s mother was a US citizen born on US soil right? Why would it matter where her son is born? Wouldn’t he still be a natural born citizen?

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden