Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

29 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

And then, I'm guessing, the prospective Joe voter will say "how does this Hunter Biden stuff compare to President Trump saying that a virus which has now killed 220,000+ Americans and which is overwhelming our medical system would just disappear and that when it didn't he would produce no plan to address it?"

Whoa whoa whoa. There’s enough badness with Covid that you shouldn’t have to exaggerate. Overwhelming our medical system? 

From the CDC website. 

08-B461-E5-E564-48-EB-8183-997-E040-AB8-

Edited by GRHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 4

i feel like it must really be eating at trump that comey, under a democratic president, made announcements about investigations that helped him win in 2016, yet now, when the fbi/ag/justice dept works for him, he can't get anything moving against hillary, obama, or anyone named biden.  this seems like the type of shit that would upset him.

he also couldn't get ukraine to do it, after really really trying and also extorting them. 

Just now, henrygandorf said:

i feel like it must really be eating at trump that comey, under a democratic president, made announcements about investigations that helped him win in 2016, yet now, when the fbi/ag/justice dept works for him, he can't get anything moving against hillary, obama, or anyone named biden.  this seems like the type of shit that would upset him.

he also couldn't get ukraine to do it, after really really trying and also extorting them. 

Ukraine’s old regime would’ve been happy to make up something to help him out but I guess when the citizens had enough of corruption and held that election that now Trump is ‘going to go through some stuff.’ Sad. 

If these pizza gate crackpots got half as exercised over real corruption happening in the open with Trump and his own children as they do with made up bullshit, it would at least be a little more believable. Oh but I forgot, no one can possibly fake or manipulate an audio file  

Jesus. This thread has turned into my dad’s Facebook group. All I need now is my high school friend’s uncle to post about masks not working and how the death rate from Covid is lower than “they” say

• Hook 'Em 2

So apparently Hunter's Chinese associate was under FISA surveillance. Which means if the typical authorizations were made, Hunter was likely caught up in the first hop. Will be interesting to see when those authorizations were issued and the political intersections involved. All 100% by the book, I am sure. 

Edited by Anastasis

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

If these pizza gate crackpots got half as exercised over real corruption happening in the open with Trump and his own children as they do with made up bullshit, it would at least be a little more believable. Oh but I forgot, no one can possibly fake or manipulate an audio file  

Jesus. This thread has turned into my dad’s Facebook group. All I need now is my high school friend’s uncle to post about masks not working and how the death rate from Covid is lower than “they” say

Tbh, I am a little disappointed that so much delving into the inner workings of the realms of finance, politics, foreign policy, and history didn’t also manifest itself in Calculus, Physics, and Algebra class. We’d have windmills that didn’t cause cancer by now. 

9 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Quick, what did Lou Dobbs or Michael Savage discuss? Can we just summarize Brietbart articles and opinion pieces from the Hill for the next week or until I kill myself?

Don't do anything drastic. Otherwise, you might not get to see the moment on November 4th when they perp walk Hunter and Uncle Joe!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

When do we get to the part with aliens from another planet.  Your story is kind of boring right now.

Yeah, pee tapes with aliens do sound more interesting. Y'all are as bad as pizza gate, except y'all like to waste tax dollars on a godddamned Impeachment that went nowhere.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah, pee tapes with aliens do sound more interesting. Y'all are as bad as pizza gate, except y'all like to waste tax dollars on a godddamned Impeachment that went nowhere.

but...he did it. republicans even said he did it. sorry your tax dollars were wasted, but we have a system in place for when laws are broken. i thought the gop was the law and order party. 

• Hook 'Em 9

The part of the story I liked best was how some rambling Ukrainian crook - of which there are literally thousands, he’s not unique - is being provided 24 hour security....by a US SEAL team. Because that how we use SEALS. As security guards. For Ukrainians.

Fever dreams are cool, but I like to focus on the really outlandish parts. It’s fun.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Well he WAS impeached, so it didn’t go nowhere, and makes it nowhere near as bad as pizzagate.

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

...OMG look at Hunter Biden using his dad's name to possible get money. (Jr., Donald, and Ivanka slowly tip toe out of camera, Erik slips on a banana peel and falls asshole first on a dildo)

When you’re the dumb one in that family, it really says something.  

14 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Because I’m not. 

8 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

Bobulinski goes on for a full hour with Tucker Carlson specifically about Joe Biden and his involvement in Sino-Hawk.

6 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I grabbed three random posts just to loop you three in.

The part the President, and by extension you three, do not understand is that no one gives a flying fuck what Hunter Biden did. This is election cycle is about getting the nepotism, cronyism, and attempts at an autocracy out of the White House asap. Joe Biden just happens to be the only vehicle left at Hertz rental when we stepped out of the airport, and we really wanna go home.

This is the mistake Trump is making. He thinks this is a real election, so he continues to try and sell himself to the American people, and so do you three. No! To the people who are voting against Trump, this is us coming to take our country back. Joe gets it, which is why his campaign has basically been the picture below. As a seasoned politician, he understands his role as the rebound guy in an abusive relationship. Sure he will get a little pussy, but we won't kiss him, and will break it off with him in the end citing it's not you it's me. The sooner you realize this the better this will be for you three.

guy-pointing.png

• Like 1

These are fun to look at. Even breaks it out by state. Connecticut #1 in searches. wall st bankers checking status of their investment?

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Joe Biden corruption&geo=US

here’s Joe Biden China

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=Joe Biden china

This one is probably better for the election thread but Since I’m looking now. 

Joe Biden Fracking. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=Joe Biden fracking

Edited by GRHorn
  • Fuck You 2

10 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

but...he did it. republicans even said he did it. sorry your tax dollars were wasted, but we have a system in place for when laws are broken. i thought the gop was the law and order party. 

I'm sorry, but you really believe it's real?  Slate must be a conservative news outlet.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/inside-the-convincing-fake-trump-pee-tape.html

12 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

Where did all the money go?

10 million was to go to JP Morgan to Onida Holdings as a non-recourse loan from CFC to Biden Family. Documented from Cairman Xi abs is number 3 guy. Some finance guy “Xang”. Non recourse loan “to capitalize BD family” (Xi’s memo. Not to Sino-Hawk , not to Onida holdings. To BD family. Bobulinski understands BD to mean Biden. 10 million in two tranches to JP Morgan of 5mill each.

Waiting for it to show up

“Roznaft” State owned Russian energy company is selling 14% to his guy Xang. Money still on hold. Xang can’t get into US anymore. Leaving shoe boxes of cash for African leaders. 8 billion for 14% of Roznaft. Figures that his deposits to JP Morgan are on hold due to this.

Then it dawns on him

Hunter

Calls Hunter who is in Xi’s penthouse in NYC cuz only face to face. Hunter is there working as the “personal attorney” for Chairman Xi. And this brokering of the 9 billion to purchase Roznaft. Don’t worry so much about the JP Morgan thing

Seal team is now 24 hours watching over his family due to the death threats they’ve been getting from those who don’t want this coming out. Much more is coming. Hardly scratched the surface of what he’s provided as evidence

LOL...

3 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I'm sorry, but you really believe it's real?  Slate must be a conservative news outlet.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/inside-the-convincing-fake-trump-pee-tape.html

nobody cares about the pee tape. your tax dollars weren’t wasted on the pee tape. we’re talking impeachment here, fella.  

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

well, when you got nothing else, you deflect or move the goalposts.

No. HG literally was responding to works with seeds’ claim that the impeachment was a waste of tax dollars akin to pizza gate. The president actually abused his office, the state department, the attorney general and his personal attorney in an effort to get the Ukraine to open a bullshit investigation into his political rival. That was real. GOP in Senate apparently don’t care about corruption, foreign influences on our sovereignty, or the abuse of foreign policy to extract personal gain by a sitting president, but that doesn’t make the facts akin to bullshit about a satanic peeophile ring in the basement (that doesn’t exist) of a ping pong & pizza restaurant. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

No. HG literally was responding to works with seeds’ claim that the impeachment was a waste of tax dollars akin to pizza gate. The president actually abused his office, the state department, the attorney general and his personal attorney in an effort to get the Ukraine to open a bullshit investigation into his political rival. That was real. GOP in Senate apparently don’t care about corruption, foreign influences on our sovereignty, or the abuse of foreign policy to extract personal gain by a sitting president, but that doesn’t make the facts akin to bullshit about a satanic peeophile ring in the basement (that doesn’t exist) of a ping pong & pizza restaurant. 

i think fred was talking about seed moving the goalposts.  but who can be sure at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden