Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

28 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

lol...the Guardian, NYT and NBC opinion pieces cited as sources and all of the attendand "kudos"

Are links o the Sean Hannity show good as "proof" here?  

I was wondering, other than the giant move left on this board since I last visited, why chacters like ol "ibid" here are acting so strangely about this.  Yelling to "shut the fuck up about this?"   His show pony who is now in hiding and there's no other honest explanation for these "lids"  and e's  possibly business partners with the Chinese Communist Party, was the sitting VP when the arrangements were made and is asking people to vote for him to be the President now, but neither we nor the media are supposed to even ask about this?  There IS a laptop, there wasn't a dossier.  There are witnesses here, not  opque 'whistle blowers.'

Love the nice touch of pointing at the tax returns as some sort of proof.   Seems to me that one would leave off reporting to the IRS the receipt of bribes from the Chinese, the Ukranians and the Iranians. 

Then it occured to me....this "Dabobbs"  dude is terrified.  That is what abject fear reads like -  coming through the key stokes as he rapidly bullet points more opinoin pieces to substantiate his hypocrisy. 

Quick question for anyone who is still interested in being honest with themselves here instead of writing shit that reads like you are a terrified bitch.....if there's nothing to these emails that have been released....who here or anywhere else wouldn't immediately be out in front of reports that there's evidence of you possesing child porography and in compirising positions with you underessed underaged niece?    

Have enjoyed the gymnastics on display here, trying to convince youselves that Biden has done nothing wrong here, you actually still believe any of that impeachment shit you put this country through AND are on any sort of moral high gound, disciminating who and what need be "taken seriously"

Y'all some scared bitches and it shows.

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I remember one of the many Times TTom here fell off the wagon while posting and thought it was a good idea to post pics of him in some lakeway hotel room with a young hooker and bragging about all the blow or meth he was doing and how life was good. It just occurred me that girl was almost certainly underage and probably his niece. 

Every accusation is a confession. 

Holy shit, seriously? I take it that was in NSAA or something? 

From the Every Accusation is a Confession department of the GOP.

I hate Putin but goddamn this guy can troll:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin-idUSKBN27A0TA

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden’s past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump’s attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

You left out the part where he’s visibly shaken when the 3,5 million dollar wire from the Moscow Mayor’s wife is brought up in the same interview. Kudos for the selective editing, but if you quit soaking up what the NYT is laying down for you, you might be surprised what’s out there for consumption in the way of non-agenda driven information.

For instance, this guy who leaked the laptop videos and images and some of the emails had been interesting to check in on from time to time

http:// [/url]

Of course, you may need to hurry because You Tube is joining in on the censorship when searches are done for clips of Joe Biden promising to ban fracking....

9b27eeecf5f4f6e8bc469bcc9cda35ee.jpg

Joining Facebook

d4b7d8ca25f429bf2f475527cb63cc81.jpg

And Twitter

http:// https://streamable.com/4yg8vn

Lovely what y’all have done with the bill of rights and the election interference.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Holy shit, seriously? I take it that was in NSAA or something? 

Probably in NSAA. Fuck if I remember all the details. It might not have been Lakeway but for some reason that is sticking with me. But yeah, more or less. Dude had just spent a long stretch on the Alcoholics thread talking about forgiveness and doing the work and grinding to be a better person, then got himself an 8 ball and a hooker or two and spent a stretch posting pics and bragging about it. Bizarre, weird, and sad. He's just a sad old dude with a broken life who's seizing this wonderful opportunity to find some kind of moral high ground on others, if I had to wager. And as others have surmised, wonderful chance he's well off the wagon right now. 

Of course, I could be misremembering and confusing him with someone else. But I don't believe that to be the case. 

• Like 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Probably in NSAA. Fuck if I remember all the details. It might not have been Lakeway but for some reason that is sticking with me. But yeah, more or less. Dude had just spent a long stretch on the Alcoholics thread talking about forgiveness and doing the work and grinding to be a better person, then got himself an 8 ball and a hooker or two and spent a stretch posting pics and bragging about it. Bizarre, weird, and sad. He's just a sad old dude with a broken life who's seizing this wonderful opportunity to find some kind of moral high ground on others, if I had to wager. And as others have surmised, wonderful chance he's well off the wagon right now. 

Of course, I could be misremembering and confusing him with someone else. But I don't believe that to be the case. 

I definitely remember him being an alcoholic. He even sent me a really nice PM one of the times he took some time off to sober up. I can't say I'm surprised exactly, but for some reason the young hooker story is still shocking.

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

there is a certain vulnerable mindset that afflicts those who are willing to believe the bullshittiest bullshit. i'm not sure if it is the same sort of affliction that causes addiction. but if that last post from him is any indication, it might just be best to not engage at all, unless we are ready for a full on intervention. that is not a well person, and this is where moderating this board can be a razor's edge. i feel like i need to ban him for his own good, even if he hasn't done anything wrong. 

maybe i'm just too much of a bleeding heart.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i feel like i need to ban him for his own good, even if he hasn't done anything wrong. 

Not if you don't want a pro se filing alleging violations of the 1st amendment and section 230 of the Federal Communications Act.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I definitely remember him being an alcoholic. He even sent me a really nice PM one of the times he took some time off to sober up. I can't say I'm surprised exactly, but for some reason the young hooker story is still shocking.

I mean, lets be clear: I can't say with certainty dude didn't just drop some drugs at a stripper or he has mad game at a bar and brought home a girl with daddy issues. Or that it wasn't just his niece. Much like his views towards the Biden campaign, I'm just taking some very surface level information and making wildly speculative assumptions. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

there is a certain vulnerable mindset that afflicts those who are willing to believe the bullshittiest bullshit. i'm not sure if it is the same sort of affliction that causes addiction. but if that last post from him is any indication, it might just be best to not engage at all, unless we are ready for a full on intervention. that is not a well person, and this is where moderating this board can be a razor's edge. i feel like i need to ban him for his own good, even if he hasn't done anything wrong. 

maybe i'm just too much of a bleeding heart.

Uhm, excise me sir, that's what is called CENSORSHIP AND THE TRAMPLING OF HIS 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AS A CITIZEN DESPITE POSTING ON A PRIVATE MESSAGE BOARD!

But I'm hoping you prove his conspiratorial and paranoid delusions correct in his own mind, sir.  

I forgot about the attendant effeminate (sorry...”gender neutral”.) characteristic of the man-bun crowd here.

No wonder you’re not outraged at Biden hiding like a broad. You all are just as frightened.

Please, tell me again the “proper qualifier” that is acceptable here for the guy who had the temerity to type out the word “testimony” without the proper clearance.
I mean if you have time in-between the Jimmie Jameses and Jazzes running around here labeling everything they can “racist”

When Trump wins .....again

And I tell you that it’s your responsibility more so than anyone in a MAGA hat. ...Again

Look back at your behavior here and the frightened bitch you’ve picked as your nominee. Ain’t nobody got time for that shit. You are out of touch with America. You hate America and Trump is the manifestation of that hate returned. I warned you that your division and victimization and marginalization of issues of racial conflict would lead to an area that was violent and one in which you would lose. Unfortunately you would lose only after the whichever group you chose that news cycle to leverage their legitimate grievance for your political gain. (The Me Too movement and anyone who was legit active in the ACLU for the purposes of protecting our civil rights are wondering if they still have a current phone number for the American left)

I didn’t have the foresight that you would have the further stroke of stupidity if actively campaigning to defund the one group who would protect you were shit to ever finally pop off.

Some times folks can’t be saved.

You go back to rooting for more Coronavirus fatalities and I’ll go back to the popcorn.

The gymnastics have been entertaining, but the passers by here are here to watch the main event. The build up is so far has nuanced, emotional and perfect.

• Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

I forgot about the attendant effeminate (sorry...”gender neutral”.) characteristic of the man-bun crowd here.

No wonder you’re not outraged at Biden hiding like a broad. You all are just as frightened.

Please, tell me again the “proper qualifier” that is acceptable here for the guy who had the temerity to type out the word “testimony” without the proper clearance.
I mean if you have time in-between the Jimmie Jameses and Jazzes running around here labeling everything they can “racist”

And I tell you that it’s your responsibility more so than anyone in a MAGA hat. ...Again

Look back at your behavior here and the frightened bitch you’ve picked as your nominee. Ain’t nobody got time for that shit. You are out of touch with America. You hate America and Trump is the manifestation of that hate returned. I warned you that your division and victimization and marginalization of issues of racial conflict would lead to an area that was violent and one in which you would lose. Unfortunately you would lose only after the whichever group you chose that news cycle to leverage their legitimate grievance for your political gain. (The Me Too movement and anyone who was legit active in the ACLU for the purposes of protecting our civil rights are wondering if they still have a current phone number for the American left)

I didn’t have the foresight that you would have the further stroke of stupidity if actively campaigning to defund the one group who would protect you were shit to ever finally pop off.

You go back to rooting for more Coronavirus fatalities and I’ll go back to the popcorn.

The gymnastics have been entertaining, but the passers by here are here to watch the main event. The build up is so far has nuanced, emotional and perfect.

22.gif.f19ccb7859f311b391a532323af6ae12.gif

• Haha 1

Am I missing something - Biden is literally out campaigning today (in PA).  And will be tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next day.

5 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

You are a literal crazy person. Not "he's crazy and quirky" like Lobo or Canecutter. An actual crazy person. I hope that somebody still cares about you enough to try to intervene, but my guess is that the insanity and conspiracy stuff has already run them all off. Get some help, my man.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Of course Hayden wants to ban. How very Twitter of you.

And no. Syd. There was no eight ball nor hooker. Girls in their twenties and total fall off the wagon are accurate. So was the Lakeway part . Thanks for sharing what was kind of a support group thread going on here in this way. Doesn’t bother me as I have been sober for almost 2 years. It may affect those who currently post in that thread and find some support there. To know that you can be counted on to share their information whenever you are dead wrong in a political discussion.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Am I missing something - Biden is literally out campaigning today (in PA).  And will be tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next day.

Forget it, it's Ttom. Occasionally he gets angry and come into Cloak Room to rage. 

And no. Syd. There was no eight ball nor hooker. Girls in their twenties and total fall off the wagon are accurate. So was the Lakeway part . Thanks for sharing what was kind of a support group thread going on here in this way. Doesn’t bother me as I have been sober for almost 2 years. It may affect those who currently post in that thread and find some support there. To know that you can be counted on to share their information whenever you are dead wrong in a political discussion.

Get some help man, seriously.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

i never actually ever want to ban anyone for any reason.

if you are truly sober, i'm happy for you, but you are posting like a legitimately crazy person this afternoon.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm going to summon Anastasis with the a Russian Intelligence bat signal and nuke this thread completely

No need.  There is really no need for me to point out the absurd reductionist revisionism at this point.

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Have another drink.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Biden has multiple campaign stops today and tomorrow and in between he's been working out getting ready for his challenge to Trump to lift a water glass. Get some help tommy.giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd74px620hdqcpjfkvrxgjq92fpo2h434rra12xood0&rid=giphy.gif

i don't actually know if that's real or not but damn if it didn't make me laugh 😄

I'm convinced if Biden had just lived the smokin' Joe meme existence from the Onion for the last 6 months, he'd be up by 20%. Drinking beer, lifting weights, a two-week union district tour where he goes to the local dive bar and does shots with the workers. Getting himself on the screens at NBA and WWF and anything else. Maybe have him in a lawn chair right along the property line of a PGA tournament with a cooler full of PBR. Photo ops of him driving nothing but muscle cars wearing his aviators. He'd be crushing it.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm convinced if Biden had just lived the smokin' Joe meme existence from the Onion for the last 6 months, he'd be up by 20%. Drinking beer, lifting weights, a two-week union district tour where he goes to the local dive bar and does shots with the workers. Getting himself on the screens at NBA and WWF and anything else. Maybe have him in a lawn chair right along the property line of a PGA tournament with a cooler full of PBR. Photo ops of him driving nothing but muscle cars wearing his aviators. He'd be crushing it.

so going further down the white trashing of America? no thanks. I like the way he has handled it. honestly he's done better than I expected. it's a slow burn for him. methodical and even-keeled.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

my favorite thing of the obama presidency might have been the onion's coverage of uncle joe and his outlaw lifestyle

3 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

Whoa.  I haven't called you a racist in months, you fucking racist.

Edited by jimmyjazz
Dammit
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

Dude what time did you start drinking today? Have a glass or two of water. You are conflating a whole bunch of posts together here most of which have nada to do with you.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden